VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:20am she texted a friend saying she was lost at 14th and Wertland which is were the house party was at that she originally attended so how could she be lost unless she was looking for another party?

Thats the time the text arrived at the friends cell. I wonder what time she actually sent it? Sometimes my texts are delayed. Maybe that happened here.

In south Louisiana, we have honk and hollers! Basically drive thru daiquiri stores. They put a little strip of tape on the straw.

Who cares if take-out liquor, beer, or wine was done out of that bar that night? The only important thing is if there is video showing Hannah and another person in that establishment?

My God, why are we even spending time on this?

Oh, thanks for the info! But the VA ABC site (http://www.abc.state.va.us/licensing/abcfaq1.htm) says it's only wine you can do that with (unless I'm misinterpreting that)...

<br/>

Yes, seriously. Not all bars do it, but many do. My bf has been a bartender in Va for over 30 years. Go to Tempo... ask for a 6 pack to go. I bet it works.
[/QUOTE]

We have daiquiri drive thrus... interesting concept that I'm shocked is legal.

Sounds like New Orleans, LA there :)

I don't find it too strange as long as it is sealed. Then, it is no different than a Grocery or Liquor Store to me.. IMO

do you guys really think that LE didn't see the dreads guy at first + due to people speculating online, re-analyzed the video? or have they been playing his presence strategically + just didn't want to reveal him as a suspect too soon?
Speaking only for myself, I watched that video maybe a dozen times at first, and even with noticing dreads guy in the foreground, I wasn't paying close attention to him because he was on the other side of the street from Hannah. As a result, during these viewings, I never once noticed him turn southbound to come over to her side of the street. It wasn't until Skigirl replied to a post of mine (thanks, Skigirl!) that I finally noticed him change course. Of course, unlike LE investigators, I'm not someone with vast experience watching grainy B&W videos (although plenty of websleuthers focused on this guy.) But I would say it is conceivable that LE didn't initially focus on him - when you've got the dude in the white shirt stepping out and following Hannah so obviously, that man may well have grabbed the initial investigatory focus. YMMV of course.

Something to think about. WG was concerned about HG. Dreads started behind both of them in the video from Sals. He ends up with HG in the Tuels which is just one block. He would have to have run or walk very fast past WG to get to HG. If WG was already concerned about HG it seems strange that someone who ran up to HG with very distinctive features ; ie dreads , that he would not get his description correct. I think the LE needs to re address WG and see why his description was off. Or is it maybe that they told us incorrectly about the POI description to keep him in place and not run.

LE will never say they are looking for a body until they proof of death, pretty much. They will tell searchers to look out for clothing items, jeweltry, anything that looks out of place. But now that she seemed to have gone in his car, how on earth will they decide where to search? It seems so random. He could have deiven anywhere and never taken her to his apartment. Also he has had a full week to wash his clothes, etc.

Hoping he can maybe be tracked by his phone pngs that night. They did get a warrant for his phone. Maybe that will give them some areas to search.

RumorControl_zps0ec92aeb.jpg

Message to all:

Please leave the FB rumors on FB.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

In regards to the car, I found a listing for a 1998 Orange Chrysler Sebring. The listing is from Richmond, Virginia:
https://www.easyexport.us/vehicle-finder/lot-19980211/1998-chrysler-sebring-non-repairable-va-richmond-east

And here's an unblurred imageView attachment 59398

Thoughts? (apologies if this has been discussed or isn't allowed. This thread is moving so quickly!)

Now that's a vehicle when you WANT to be seen!! Not my first choice if I were wanting to abduct someone.

If they wanted to lead the public and him into thinking something else then it makes no sense to release video that would show something different. I stand by that they have chosen to put stuff out when they get it and they are human and don't always get it right initially, just like the rest of us.

Who cares if take-out liquor, beer, or wine was done out of that bar that night? The only important thing is if there is video showing Hannah and another person in that establishment?
It's already been said that there are no cameras inside or outside of Tempo. So, the only important thing has been answered, I guess we can all stop posting now. [emoji52]

It's the bar's choice to do abc off. I'm sure there are a lot that choose not to. I'm pretty sure it's state law, though.

Time of Alcohol Sales
Off-premise sales are not permitted between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m.
On-premise sales are not permitted between 2 a. m. and 6 a. m.
(3 VAC 5-50-30)
See exceptions at 3 VAC 5-50-30.B

http://www.abc.state.va.us/licensing/downloads/sellers_servers.pdf

http://townhall.virginia.gov/L/GetF...docroot\GuidanceDocs\999\GDoc_ABC_1851_v1.pdf

Speaking only for myself, I watched that video maybe a dozen times at first, and even with noticing dreads guy in the foreground, I wasn't paying close attention to him because he was on the other side of the street from Hannah. As a result, during these viewings, I never once noticed him turn southbound to come over to her side of the street. It wasn't until Skigirl replied to a post of mine (thanks, Skigirl!) that I finally noticed him change course. Of course, unlike LE investigators, I'm not someone with vast experience watching grainy B&W videos (although plenty of websleuthers focused on this guy.) But I would say it is conceivable that LE didn't initially focus on him - when you've got the dude in the white shirt stepping out and following Hannah so obviously, that man may well have grabbed the initial investigatory focus. YMMV of course.

Thanks...I used to work a lot with grainy images of brain tumors, so I guess I did develop some useful skills at some point... :)

Mod, will you delete if this isn't appropriate? I'm not putting the name on here, just the link to a news story from 2012. The age is not a match to the press conference today, but some of the other details are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/dashad-smith-missing-update_n_2211133.html

Oh, Crikey! I'm 20 pages behind on the last thread :( However: I am not a good sleuth, but it's really easy from MsM links, what was said at the presser, & the published videos, to do a couple of google searches & come up with someone closely resembling the latest POI. I believe here on WS we aren't allowed to publish such until the POI is named. (I'm being VERY careful here!).

Is there a map here on WS showing Hannah's movements that night? If so, link please? And where does Tempe fit on it?

This is what I was referring to:

"When a patron orders a bottle of wine and does not consume the entire contents, can he/she take it home? Yes, must be in the original container and sealed."

Alcohol is legal in the country. How States deal with the sale of it is up to States. There are even DRY counties. And there are CITY ordinances. It is different all over the country. JMO

So, I guess we can't sleuth him until they actually say his name....

Apparently he has been a POI of another missing person in Charlottesville, Dashad Smith a couple of years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75