VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it as just goofy. I'd call my brother goofy, but he has a genius IQ. I didn't think she meant slow. The only place I've seen slow is one comment on a fb post.

Bad speller, as Xara would say :)

Can the poster who knows him, or whose friend does, ask if he gained a whole lot of weight in past eight years or so? He does not look to be of "medium build" by any stretch, to me, as description of Morgan's killer was worded.

In the regard of this case potentially being linked to the Morgan Harrison case from 2009...was wondering if they could find out if this guy was at the rock concert she attended? That would, at the very least, be interesting....

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_ad3384f8-4067-11e4-8e63-001a4bcf6878.html

"I’m not calling him a suspect,” Longo said. “We’re interested in him. We’re interested in talking with him. We’re interested in learning more about his interactions with Hannah.”

Longo declined to go into whether the man has a criminal history but did say the man was known to police.

Longo said the man and Graham were seen together in the Tempo restaurant, where the man purchased alcohol. They left in about 15 minutes and the man’s car was seen driving away later.

“Hannah Graham was on the mall that night,” Longo said. “She went from one end of the mall to the other and we have reason to believe that she and this individual were together. People saw Hannah. People saw him. People saw them together. Hannah Graham likely got into his vehicle and people likely saw that vehicle. We need to hear from those people who saw something.”

bbm

There is evidence of a crime in Morgan's case. I keep saying this. He can easily be connected to her case, or cleared of suspicion through DNA.

It seems that people on this board confuse the word "evidence" with "proof". There is no "proof" that Hannah Graham is the victim of a crime. There is, however, lots of circumstantial evidence that she is. Yes, it is not a crime to be missing, but if a woman like Hannah in her circumstances goes missing, then that is excellent evidence that she has been either the victim of a murder or a kidnapping.

I really wish people would understand that what is and is not evidence depends upon the circumstances. If a drug-addicted prostitute who is known to drop off the radar for days at a time and forget to top off her phone goes missing for 5 days, then that is not really great evidence that she has been murdered. It may be, but probably she is just off doing her thing. When a well-off, "good" girl who is close with her friends and family goes missing under mysterious circumstances and is still nowhere to be found a week later, then that right there is excellent evidence that a crime has been committed. There is always that smidgen of possibility that Hannah tripped and fell down a ravine, but taking all the things we know about this case, that seems very unlikely.

There is excellent evidence that Hannah Graham has been the victim of a crime. The police are certainly treating it as such.

I don't believe he told the police ANYTHING. My understanding is that when the police arrived at his apartment with the search warrant, that he left WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

My biggest ? is what HE said to LE. Wondering he denied to them that she had been in his car. Or if we only have the DM article saying that his family said that.

Also, did someone say his car was packed for moving?? If so, that could have been enough for a initial warrant, I guess. Or was that a theory? Hard to tell in these posts sometimes, like about him being a cab driver...

Jmo

In the regard of this case potentially being linked to the Morgan Harrison case from 2009...was wondering if they could find out if this guy was at the rock concert she attended? That would, at the very least, be interesting....

...or driving a cab in the area.

Just catching up here. Like others have said, this guy just doesn't seem to fit. Usually our hinky meters go off collectively, and either they are all failing or they are telling us something doesn't add up lol.

Quote from someone on Facebook when asked if he was mentally challenged based on the stories that he wrote in a notebook on the downtown mall often.

"Candace, I cannot say that he was mentally challenged as I'm not aware of any medical diagnosis. To put it as gingerly as possible, he was a bit slower as in his way of speaking and relating to people."

If it's the same guy, he was listed on the Liberty football roster for both 2001 (freshman) and 2002 (redshirt freshman). That would seem to indicate some reasonable mental capability.

I would argue he looks like a very average 32 year old guy...my 32 year old sister drives a weird color green car and has tattoos. He blends in for his age, all I was saying. Which is why I say he could fit the "serial killer" profile of the blend in average guy with an average job. ;)

He could have dropped her back near her apartment and then something happened after he was out of the picture.

I wonder if her post about lost but going to the party meant she had been lost, but would be at the party soon [because this nice guy was about to give her a ride]?

Dennis Rader didn't have much of a criminal history either.

Thank you!! Police have said he's a POI regardless of criminal history/ lack there of, whether he eats his greens, or writes in notebooks .. And I tend to think they'd know way more than the rest of us. I suspect they found evidence in his car/ home. I just keep praying that Hannah is brought home, one way or the other!

Just catching up here. Like others have said, this guy just doesn't seem to fit. Usually our hinky meters go off collectively, and either they are all failing or they are telling us something doesn't add up lol.

FWIW, the video of him circling around the mall apparently to follow her sets my hinky meter off.

i think this is where i am confused.

according to daily mail:

"Described by the witness as a black male around 5'10'- 5'12' and weighing 250-285 pounds, police said that he has a close shaved head, a goatee beard and a slight 'beer belly'
He is estimated to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt, the man was seen with Hannah walking past Tuel's Jewellers around 12 minutes before she sent her last text to friends saying she was lost."

BDG on video is wearing white t shirt, white pants, and has dreads. he does NOT match short hair, black jeans, and a tshirt?

why am i having so much difficulty comprehending this

You aren't the only one. :gaah:

There is evidence of a crime in Morgan's case. I keep saying this. He can easily be connected to her case, or cleared of suspicion through DNA.

There is absolutely nothing tying him to suspicion in MH, no probable cause for a warrant for his DNA. I hope this guy can afford a good lawyer with all the jumping to conclusions and public hanging going on here. IMHO imho

I'm still stuck on the white dude..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info. Reminds me of the Scott Peterson case. He was not formally a suspect for months, remember? I think they want to be careful and take it slow.

JMO Conflating cases at this point is just confusing. Let's find out if they find Hannah first before jumping to conclusions about serial killers. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010