VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, Sin! I was trying to think how to say it succinctly and you did! I am praying that if this man is guilty, this will also solve the other crimes as well. I think about MH from time to time and hope she will get justice.

It is suspected that MH arranged a ride after being declined back into the arena on UVA campus. Or, was picked up by somebody. Or went with someone she felt she could trust. He resembles the sketch in a 2005 sexual assault case in Fairfax. The DNA from this 2005 case matches DNA found from the MH case. He lived near the area of the farm that MH's remains were located on. He is a local to cville, and knows the area well. It has been said that the person responsible for placing MH's remains, where they were found, knew the area very well. It seems quite clear that the cville area has a serial rapist/murderer within their community, and possibly more than one predator.

i live close to charlottesville, one time when i was in high school i went to a party at jmu. pretty close in proximity to uva. i was drunk, at a house party and wanted to go to another party that i knew of that night. in harrisonburg, there are parties everywhere. certain parts of town are large apt complexes that are littered with parties. i wanted to go to one of those. i left the party i was at, walked down the street to a hotel, went inside and asked them to call me a cab. i wanted to go to the apt complex where i knew the parties were poppin'. i got in the cab, ended up asking the cab driver to take me to 7-11 because i felt a little nauseous after the car ride. he got me there, i went inside and realized i didnt have my purse or any money. i went back to the cab driver and told him of my lack of funds. he drove me back to my original starting place and i ended up back at the house i originally started at. hg's behavior the night she went missing reminds me a lot of my own behavior that night. it seems like she left the one party and was on her way, a mission if you will, to another party. maybe one where the music was a little louder and the drinks a little stronger. it seems that as she was walking to find the next party her alcohol level started to wear off. dbg comes up to her and offers to buy her a drink, she has some time to kill so she agrees and they head to tempo. like, her alcohol level was dropping and his offer to bring that back up was enticing to her. i was in that mindset. i wanted to buy alcohol from 7-11 that night because after my walk to the hotel my buzz started to wear off. now, what happened to hg after she left tempo i'm not sure. hopefully there will be clues that can shed some light into her disappearance. for her family, for her friends, and for her community it's time to bring hannah home.

UVA has a program where students show their ID and the cab bill is billed to their student account.

Wow very interesting information. Thanks. Is that a common practice among universities? I'd never heard of that of course I finished my Masters Degree in 1980 so that could be a large part of why I had not heard of it. :rolleyes: It really seems like a good practice though. I was once stuck at a party house and wanted to get back on campus and had no way.It would have been wonderful if I could have used a taxi.

I still think HG knew DG ahead of time.
I agree. I also think he has injected himself around the school to take advantage of any situation that would arise. In the video, he practically pounces on her like an animal looking for prey. There was a case at Old Dominion University, where a guy who wasn't a student, befriended (and lived) with college kids. He was convicted and executed for the murder of a 17 years young student. Serial killers seem to strike when they can. And I think this is linked to the other cases in that area. JMHO"
Taylor Behl got me on websleuths as we'll. go RVA.
And Taylor was a 17 year old Freshman, too, She was befriended by the older friend, BF the 34 years old man who like JLM looked and dressed like a college student)of her slightly older High School friend. AFAIK, she felt fairly safe around her killer. I saw the parallels between TB's case and HG's situation. Both girls were well traveled, somewhat mature for their age and seemly used to being in the the company of adults.

This is exactly what I think. All the people who are friends with him seem to be utterly shocked that he's a POI, everyone says he's super-friendly and nice. If he's big and she was scared, she might have felt comforted by him and it may have felt good to be walking with his arm around her waist after wandering around alone for a long time.

She had to have known him well. I can't imagine how someone could approach me and put their arm around my waist as we walked along without it being a good friend, no matter how intoxicated I was.

Re: 3pm Presser----

I bet they've found nothing on Dreds. I would not be surprised if police declared WG as a suspect and then informed us that he is missing. I think WG purposely gave wrong description to police so they wouldn't ID Dreds, and then have Dreds tell police what HE knew.........which may have brought suspicion right back on WG.

Just a theory. We shall see soon.

JMO--

If a student was intoxicated, they may trust a cabbie to get them where they want to go.

If a student was intoxicated, they may trust someone who probably has a UVA ID to get them safely to their apartment.

My point is, a perp could convince an enebriated person to trust them. IMO. I also think HG may have been roofied or high on something thus making her completely out of sorts. Sadly, it happens at college parties. Her behavior appears a bit beyond drunken behavior.

She had to have known him well. I can't imagine how someone could approach me and put their arm around my waist as we walked along without it being a good friend, no matter how intoxicated I was.

ehh people are different in this way. he might have given off such a friendly, sweet vibe that she was just happy someone was talking to her

Thinking of that "lost" text message, I also think it could have meant more like "I'm near but can't find the party," not that she didn't know where she was. Especially if there are multiple house parties in a small area and she didn't want to accidentally walk into the wrong one. Just speculating, just another potential interpretation of that text that would fit with getting dropped off near there.

UVA has a program where students show their ID and the cab bill is billed to their student account.

Is it better than the one at my alma matter? We had a program like that, but cabbies HATED to pick us up because it didn't pay that well and there were usually a ton of us and, well, who really likes college students who've been drinking, except other college students? They used to deprioritize our calls and we would wait for hours.

JMO--

If a student was intoxicated, they may trust a cabbie to get them where they want to go.

If a student was intoxicated, they may trust someone who probably has a UVA ID to get them safely to their apartment.

My point is, a perp could convince an enebriated person to trust them. IMO. I also think HG may have been roofied or high on something thus making her completely out of sorts. Sadly, it happens at college parties. Her behavior appears a bit beyond drunken behavior.

I keep waiting for WG to put in an appearance. I haven't heard if LE have looked at his home? I wonder....

The hands around her waist thing...that was what one witness 'alledgedly' told LE. Could have been embellished.

There was a lot of discussion of this on an earlier thread. I forget which one, but someone ( much more knowledgeable than I) brought up something about how this would work and the technicalities of plain sight, etc. Without knowing the specifics of the warrant, we really can't be sure what they were able to take. If they were able to take his clothes from that night, then I wonder what they could glean from that. Lots of "ifs". Hopefully we will get some answers in the PC. I'll be out for that, so I'll be playing catch up later.

They can collect his DNA from things taken from the home.

The hands around her waist thing...that was what one witness 'alledgedly' told LE. Could have been embellished.

I am pretty sure I see an arm around her waist in the Tuel video.

Hey all- Checking in for the first time today. Last night one of our posters whos son played football for the team JM worked with said she was going to ask her son if JM was at practice that saturday morning following the disappearance. Ive scanned the pages but guess i missed if that has been found out. This thread is moving so fast! Also, will there be a live feed anywhere of the 3pm presser? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95