VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s been said a lot here but I just don’t understand how, given the amount of pictures and audio she was happy to take, that she somehow doesn’t have a single picture showing evidence of the supposed constant hitting in the face she claims JD inflicted on her. A light bruise here or there, but where’s the actual evidence that he was physically abusive in the way she states?

tECHnoLoGical isSUes

(/"Spongebob" font off)

...seriously, that's been her complaint every time someone asked her for more and better photos.

She just goes blank, as she did on the stand, and says "I have no idea what happened to them... I just know I took them..."

and then her lawyers go "waitasec, we'll totally take her phone and process and generate them for you, Brown Rudnick - you shall see she does not lie!!!", and then...

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circu...19-2911-plaintiff-mot-sanctions-3-22-2022.pdf

repeated punches on or about her head, screaming over and over I *advertiser censored*king hate you

the dramatics are amped up again. Animal references again. He howled like an animal on the plane, his screaming I hate you sounded like an animal, she was constantly battling this monster

blah blah here come more dry tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member