VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents don't have to pay for a lawyer for a child over 18, as far as I know. I guess he could claim that he has no income. But I can't see how parents could be forced to pay?

Oh I'm sure his parents are paying. He has no income. And it's not a public defender. Mommy and daddy are paying out the you know what.

I'm getting the feeling she was his girlfriend. The way they were tracked is they were last two people to have communication with her online.

I'm having a hard time believing this small girl was capable of moving a large piece of furniture to block her door. I think he came in her bedroom. It needs to be dusted for prints.

In the interview with her mom she said it was a night stand in front of the door - not a dresser.

I think one of the most puzzling things so far is the relationship between DE and DK - It would have to be pretty close to ask someone to help you move a body - right? But if it was a romantic relationship - wouldn't she be disgusted that he was on a dating site with a young (barely) teenager? Which leaves a very close friendship (platonic) between the two. We've not found any connection from their hometown - different high schools. They have only been at VaTech one semester. That doesn't seem long enough to form a platonic relationship that would be close enough to do such a thing.

I'm sure there are pieces of this puzzle we haven't even thought of yet - this one relationship has got me stumped for sure!

Maybe that's why she looks so PO'd! That is a weird road where Nicole was found. She's a beautiful little blue-eyed red-haired girl. She reminds me a bit of Hannah Graham.

As an aside, Nancy Grace is one of the most annoying people I've ever seen on television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That filthy TDF group is still up and going. I'm done checking the contents though. I'm definitely not easily thrown - many moons ago I did some volunteering for an organisation as a decoy in chat rooms, so the sickos wouldn't get a real teen. The amount of filth I saw was tremendous. But to have that in a group setting like the FB one, I don't know, it seems so infinitely more disgusting. Like the sixteenth level of hell. I think I'm going to bathe in a tub of bleach, now. Ugh.

Who is this hipster dude on NG? I haven't watched this in a while

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that NK is DE's girlfriend. It in my opinion would be a reason why she'd get involved.

So do you think they lured her out for some weird other reason? If he were having a SR with her - would his girlfriend be involved? I mean, I know there are kinky things going on but....that's beyond my imagination.

A 'walk on' athlete is someone who was not recruited by the school and not given a scholarship. They just enroll in the college and then 'walk on' to the field and ask for a tryout to be on the team.

After seeing that glowing TV snippet of him in high school, where the coach was praising him and saying how he was breaking records etc----why didn't he have a Track and Field scholarship somewhere?

Nancy Grace makes it sound like she was dumped on a public highway. This is an isolated area. It's a dirt freaking road that looks like it is RARELY used.

The "expert" Nancy Grace has on says she left of her own volition. While that may be true, IMO she thought she would be back by morning.

I'm getting the feeling she was his girlfriend. The way they were tracked is they were last two people to have communication with her online.

I'm having a hard time believing this small girl was capable of moving a large piece of furniture to block her door. I think he came in her bedroom. It needs to be dusted for prints.

I read that is was a night stand that was moved in front of the door. Let me see if I can find a link....

A 'walk on' athlete is someone who was not recruited by the school and not given a scholarship. They just enroll in the college and then 'walk on' to the field and ask for a tryout to be on the team.

After seeing that glowing TV snippet of him in high school, where the coach was praising him and saying how he was breaking records etc----why didn't he have a Track and Field scholarship somewhere?

That's what I'm wondering. As a teacher, you know what that screams to me? Either academic dishonesty or major behavioral issues. Tech will take on a basketball or football player who needs a little straightening up. But a track star? They'll let them on the team, but they won't invest money in him or her. Track isn't profitable enough for the university to give money to a kid who is great at running but kind of sucks as a human being. That is my prediction. He may have even had decent grades.

Another thing to know about Virginia Tech, once again, as a teacher in VA...people saying the school is difficult to get into are right--IF you live in Northern Virginia. There is a cap on the number of students they can accept from any one area or school. If you live out of state or in southern VA, your chances are MUCH MUCH better. As in...in Northern VA you had better have a 3.8 GPA or above, but in the rest of the state, above a 3.3 should generally be enough to get in.

Maybe NK befriended NL & used that friendship to introduce her to DE? Or maybe NK found out about the relationship between NL & DE & she used his accounts to lure her out & did whatever she did to make it look like DE was the main suspect, but then Idk why he is just taking the brut of the charges.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Seems odd he wouldn't have a scholarship if he was so accomplished in track and academics. This is starting to make me wonder about my fringe theory that something odd happened when he lived in Yakima, Washington, and that's why they moved to Maryland.

Not odd. My daughter chose to walk on to a DI team instead of going to a smaller school offering a partial athletic scholarship. She wanted the big school experience, and earned a small academic scholarship. This is very common. Most DI university teams (football, basketball, volleyball, track, etc.) have quite a few walk-ons. The coaches fill out the roster and maybe find a diamond in the rough, at the cost of uniforms and some food (in season at least). The kids get the opportunity, travel, and team experience. Can be win-win.

I think one of the most puzzling things so far is the relationship between DE and DK - It would have to be pretty close to ask someone to help you move a body - right? But if it was a romantic relationship - wouldn't she be disgusted that he was on a dating site with a young (barely) teenager? Which leaves a very close friendship (platonic) between the two. We've not found any connection from their hometown - different high schools. They have only been at VaTech one semester. That doesn't seem long enough to form a platonic relationship that would be close enough to do such a thing.

I'm sure there are pieces of this puzzle we haven't even thought of yet - this one relationship has got me stumped for sure!

Maybe she was, and this was their way of dealing with the 'problem'. NK could have had some dirt on DE (as 'simple' as possession of child *advertiser censored*) and been jealous and pressured DE into dealing with things. Maybe he told Nicole they were 'over', and a fight ensued and he accidentally killed her, or maybe he figured he'd just silence her for good and thought he was so smart he could pull off a crime like that. Then he calls NK to either tell her things got out of hand and Nicole is dead and she'd better help him out, or he calls her to show her the proof that he 'dealt with it' and they disposed of her together as planned. Too sick to even think about but IMO these scenarios are possibilities for sure.

Trying to keep up. Has anyone here wondered if there are any unsolved missing girl cases back in Yakima, WA?

I was going to chime in about the walk-on thing as well. My cousin's son got several full ride scholarship for smaller colleges- he wanted to go to a certain university that did not offer him a scholarship. So he walked on and did so well (soccer) that the 2nd year - he received scholarship money. I think that happens frequently. Also someone with questionable grades probably would not choose engineering as a major.

Oh I'm sure his parents are paying. He has no income. And it's not a public defender. Mommy and daddy are paying out the you know what.

This says he has a court appointed attorney. Did that change?
"David Eisenhauer was appointed an attorney. Chris Tuck will represent Eisenhauer. Tuck is a court-appointed attorney."

http://m.wdbj7.com/news/local/eisenhauer-to-be-arraigned-monday-morning/37748620

ETA: wondering because if his parents are NOT paying for a high profile attorney with experience in these kinds of cases if/when they could afford to do so, that would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member