VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was calling the food, BAE. A couple of my siblings are peers, and the kids do this a lot. It's weird. Haha. But yeah, they call objects Bae.
First I'd heard of that. I'd always ads that bae was just a lazy way of saying babe. I was informed that BAE = Better Anybody/Anything Else. I could see that applying towards objects. I'm so not hip to lingo though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Now that I read on here that her parents are divorced, I am wondering if she didn't do this to grab their attention? She was a daddy's girl no doubt and once he wasn't in the scene maybe she felt the attention was no longer on her and the only way to get it was to do something drastic!... My opinion only!

I don't believe NK's parents are divorced; rather, it was a poorly worded description of NL's parents in the courtroom at NK's bond hearing.

from: http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/us/blacksburg-virginia-natalie-keepers-profile-nicole-lovell/

"With Nicole's mother on the courtroom gallery's front row, and the girl's father right behind his ex-wife, his arm in a sling, Keepers sat before Viar with her hands shackled at her waist, wearing a burnt-orange jumpsuit with "WVRJ inmate" on the back, short for Western Virginia Regional Jail. She told the judge her gluten allergy hadn't been accommodated during her five days in jail, where she was being held in isolation."

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_a03d03dc-cc07-11e5-8c5c-0bcec6e748fe.html

another story with photos of both NK and NL parents at bond hearing

I'd bet that NK's family at least had some inkling that something was potentially fundamentally wrong with her before this. I wonder if there was anything else with her when she was younger besides the cutting. Any incidences of bullying, violent or dark writings or drawings, violence or threats of violence towards other children or animals, etc. Any verbalizing of odd thoughts or dreams, that sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now NG is renting the booking photos into evidence they are getting special treatment. Huh?

I'd bet that NK's family at least had some inkling that something was potentially fundamentally wrong with her before this. I wonder if there was anything else with her when she was younger besides the cutting. Any incidences of bullying, violent or dark writings or drawings, violence or threats of violence towards other children or animals, etc. Any verbalizing of odd thoughts or dreams, that sort of thing.

NK posted this to her FB page before it was taken down.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lov...AUIBygB&biw=768&bih=904#imgrc=okhcRMeIhh2-mM:

Regarding them placing her across state lines: both states have the DP. Nearby West Virginia, on the other hand, does not. So DP wasn't the issue. They most likely left her in NC because Eisenhauer knew the area as he has family there. Also they may have stupidly thought LE wouldn't bother looking outside of Virginia due to jurisdictional boundaries. Wrong. Eisenhauer most likely thought he could outsmart police as easily as he manipulated NL and the clearly "off" NK who it is believed was obsessed with Eisenhauer.

Now NG is renting the booking photos into evidence they are getting special treatment. Huh?

I wish I could sound a bit more intelligent here, but, what? Not sure I get what you're saying.

I see what you all mean about Keepers, but I'm not 100% seeing this deep, dark person. I don't see her as the mad mastermind behind the crime. She was definitely a part of it, but I don't get this sense it was her idea.

If it turns out she was behind it, then I will say: Sure, I see what people meant and they were spot-on.

And if she was so into DE and wanting to help him in some way, I have to wonder why. In his videos he comes across as wooden and pompous. I was struck by a quote from his running video where he said "others want to be like me." That campus has a lot of kind and sweet guys. It's odd she'd be into him.

I wish I could sound a bit more intelligent here, but, what? Not sure I get what you're saying.

Nancy grace was showing the booking videos and saying they are getting special treatment .

For the record NK is no "genius" as media outlets have been so hyperbolistically reporting. She had a 3.29 gpa from a public school in Laurel, MD where you only need to show up for class to receive a 4.0. SAT scores from there will confirm. Her acceptance into VT was most likely due to her father's position as a propulsion engineer at NASA having procured her a summer internship there. Normally a candidate for such an internship would need a very prestigious resume as well as a high GPA.

And if she was so into DE and wanting to help him in some way, I have to wonder why. In his videos he comes across as wooden and pompous. I was struck by a quote from his running video where he said "others want to be like me." That campus has a lot of kind and sweet guys. It's odd she'd be into him.

She saw him as more intelligent, better looking, a good athlete, a fellow engineering major, and from near her hometown, so familiarity. Friends say she followed him around like a puppy. He was probably using her as a "friend" because of her father's position at NASA, aka future employment. She probably offered to help him as a way to win him over. She has another boyfriend but most likely preferred Eisenhauer who really didn't want to date her, but merely use her for various things.

For the record NK is no "genius" as media outlets have been so hyperbolistically reporting. She had a 3.29 gpa from a public school in Laurel, MD where you only need to show up for class to receive a 4.0. SAT scores from there will confirm. Her acceptance into VT was most likely due to her father's position as a propulsion engineer at NASA having procured her a summer internship there. Normally a candidate for such an internship would need a very prestigious resume as well as a high GPA.

I thought her GPA seemed low for VT admission. Good point about daddy

She saw him as more intelligent, better looking, a good athlete, a fellow engineering major, and from near her hometown, so familiarity. Friends say she followed him around like a puppy. He was probably using her as a "friend" because of her father's position at NASA, aka future employment. She probably offered to help him as a way to win him over. She has another boyfriend but most likely preferred Eisenhauer who really didn't want to date her, but merely use her for various things.
Wasn't the "friend" who said she followed him around, confirmed as rumor?

"I love how in scary movies the person yells out "Hello?" as if the killer is going to be like "Yeah. I'm in the kitchen. Want a sandwich?"

This quote was on NKs FB page before it was taken down.

Wasn't the "friend" who said she followed him around, confirmed as rumor?

No, he is recorded on video repeating several times having witnessed this behavior of NK multiple times over a short period of time. It was in fact so disturbing to him that he decided to cut his trip to visit VTech short. He was suppose to sleep over and he did not. He said and I quote "She scared me." He even told Eisenhauer he should get a restraining order against her. He also said she seemed to know where they would be over the course of a day at multiple locations without being told. Perhaps she was GPSing or somehow otherwise monitoring Eisenhauer.

No, he is recorded on video repeating several times having witnessed this behavior of NK multiple times over a short period of time. It was in fact so disturbing to him that he decided to cut his trip to visit VTech short. He was suppose to sleep over and he did not. He said and I quote "She scared me." He even told Eisenhauer he should get a restraining order against her. He also said she seemed to know where they would be over the course of a day at multiple locations without being told. Perhaps she was GPSing or somehow otherwise monitoring Eisenhauer.
But I'm pretty sure he's connected to another murder or something. Am I losing my mind? Help! :) I'm not being snarky at all, I'm genuinely confused. I thought this was an issue in an earlier thread...

But isn't this 'friend' the same guy that was a pen pal of a local serial killer? I am not sure how credible he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr