GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came in the door and I think I'm gonna cry :dance:

I wonder if the status update to his Facebook yesterday was some sort of attempt by BS to have them located?? Maybe LE caught that and figured out where they were. That would be really awesome too....

I was just thinking that same thing! Wonder if they got the pings...

All of a sudden 8:00pm can't come fast enough!!
jmo

Maybe he watched the presser, and figured like I did that this chief is incompetent and this is why he turned on his phone. Maybe this chief was playing Colombo! LOL

OMGG!!! this is great news you guys!! I wonder where she was found!

The father will fly out there tomorrow or tonight along with Virginia Detectives so don't count on any real news tonight other then what we already know.

I'm curious to know if someone called in a tip, if Brittany broke free, if LE pinged his phone, if he just turned himself in.....how did this all go down?

At the very least they can tell us HOW and WHERE she was found!!!

Brittany Smith Found SAFE!

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/270398

Presser scheduled for 8:00pm

From your link....now I'm bawling....

"She's safe," said Liz Dyer of South Boston, Brittany's grandmother. "We're so glad. We're bouncing off the walls."

Brittany has talked to her father, South Boston Police Officer Benny Smith, Dyer said. She said the police asked her not to say where Brittany was found.

This and the Smart verdict on the same day! I think I'm gonna go have a glass or two of wine!

Just checked the San Francisco news sites: NOTHING. (ETA: which leads me to believe no one out there really knew she was missing = they had some other kind of tip-off rather than a local?)

Sorry I just now heard this on WSLS. Did not know it has already been posted. Thank the good Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz