attachment.php

Attachments

• 422453_10150596834323321_260737528320_9104474_1621498545_n.jpg
    422453_10150596834323321_260737528320_9104474_1621498545_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 431201_10150741464960844_539990843_11530817_1400938053_n.jpg
    431201_10150741464960844_539990843_11530817_1400938053_n.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 71
Pickton was found guilty of 2nd degree but the judge ruled 25 years with NO chance of parole for 25 years.

Given that Heeney will be the sentencing judge, hopefully he could at least match that. Also, when MTR would ever apply for parole after that time, the NPB would be aware of what the whole world now knows, so IMO his chances for parole would be zilch. He can rot and die in prison like the Beast of British Columbia.

Ya that scum will never get out. He will rot his last years in the prison. Thank God!!! A lot of missing women cases will never be solved because of this man.

o/t ...just wanted to say

I am so emotional today and can't stop the tears from falling

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

Such horrifc Rafferty disclosures last night

we are so close now to a verdict...

awe sorry to hear about your dog SB, they can truly be our best friends. :O(

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

oh Sailor I am so very sorry, my deepest sympathies. :( I have 2 precious old boys and breaks my heart knowing they will leave me soon :( Try and think of the good times. I know it doesn't help, but know Paxton had the best possible life with you :( so sorry :(

2:02
Randy Richmond:
@Frenchy: 7,766 people. My first time on it. Wow. Lots of interest. Good questions. Apologize in advance for being slower than Mike. Happy to chat.

12:01

Comment From Frenchy
How many readers now Mike?

The fact that that piece of dirt wore a purple tie and knowing what I know now I could strangle him with that tie.. Jus saying :) What a basta_ _ !!!

Rafferty's Appearance Today.

12:04
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: No purple on Rafferty today.

12:04

Comment From Guest
Was Rafferty wearing any purple today...ie, shirt, tie?
11:58
Randy Richmond:
@Guest. No handcuffs. no shackles.
11:57

Comment From Guest
Is Rafferty handcuffed while sitting in prisoner box

West Coast just catching up this morning ... I was commenting wrt an earlier post on the possibility of MTR only being found guilty on 2nd degree.

Just trying to instill some hope in the event he's found NG on 1st degree.

I understand, thanks sillybilly

awwwwww SB. I'm so sorry. (((big hugs))

I'd like to think he and Tori are together and she now has a new friend :)

So sorry Sailor. Losing a pet is awful and combined with Tori's verdict coming up, I can understand your sadness. I'm sad too.

we are so close now to a verdict...I'll be back in a bit
(((hugs Sailor bug)))) so sorry to read about your Paxton.

Gen. Pop. soon to come, hopefully.

To my understanding, he is still in holding cell until he is proven guilty, therefore he is in protective custody due to the exposure of this case and LE duty to protect him. If he gets charged, he will than probably be in a prison that has alot of pedis in gen pop due to the responsibility of the jail or in his own small cell 23 hrs a day.

we are so close now to a verdict...I'll be back in a bit

sending you hugs and kisses today, so sorry about your loss. xoxoxo

I know Smyth will be there to say bye-bye as he promised to Rafferty.

Hats off, Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth, hats off.

You are are a true Canadian Hero.

Is that what you said to Tori before you killed her? We're done?" Smyth spits back in disgust. "I think you're a cold-blooded killer."

He promises he's going to make sure Rafferty is put away for good.

But an optimistic Rafferty has another plan.

Defiantly, he says he's actually the one looking forward to being able to say "bye-bye" to Smyth for good.

"I'll be there to say bye-bye, believe me," the detective corrects him.

And in a 14th floor courtroom in London, Ont., where Rafferty's murder trial recently wrapped up after more than eight weeks of evidence — Smyth is waiting for that promise to come true.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news...during+hours+interrogation/6601451/story.html

JMO good thing jurors did not hear that JMO/JME/MOO

I can't image anyone whose child is missing being able to pass as they were suffering from anxiety and were very emotional. MTR and TLM don't have a soul, so it's easy to pass. MTR in particular is good at blocking out his sins (texting "ick" to his girlfriend just after burying Tori in response to--how was work?).

The jurors have asked to view the interrogation video of TLM's confess again. Something tells me they are just trying to decide whether it was MR who killed Tori or TLM. If that is the case it's no biggie IMO. MR is still guilty of 1st degree being as he was there and helped with the abduction and clean up. I bet they are feeling MR killed Tori and TLM is covering for some strange reason. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha