Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been reading thru the thread esp about the foreman & how he presented himself during interview.. So.. Yesterday when everyone was saying 1 woman on jury mouthed words "i'm sorry so sorry" to the family & the other female crying.. We keep thinking they the women were probably hold outs for life but now i'm wondering if it wasn't the foreman along with maybe 3 other males??

Maybe older males trying to be 'white knights/women need protecting" and maybe a younger male who felt borderline she was mentally ill he couldn't in good conscience sentence death.

We women on threads for most part have seen cmchja for what she is.. Skye hughes saw her for what she is so why would we not believe the female jurors didn't see her for what she is?? I mean we've all crossed paths in some way with someone like her and i'm sure if you're like me.. Most of us had a negative interaction crossing paths with that person they either got us wrote up at work, stole our boyfriends, used us as friends to get to someone or something they wanted..

Maybe the female jurors being emotional & saying sorry was because they couldn't sway mr foreman into seeing the facts for what they were? Maybe they were upset/stoic/frustrated on breaks because they knew what was coming and how unfair to the family... Idk just a thought. Jmo

great post!!!!!!

WTH ? Can you explain more, please, lil buddy ?

Thanks !

:seeya:

I wondered the same thing living in valley for years name didn't sound familiar.. I Google'd his name Mesa, AZ that's all I'm going to say because I DO NOT WANT any question of putting info on him out there or be misconstrued in some way etc.. per our warnings from Mods about expert witness's..

Remember these folks were summoned to do their civic duty not compensated to provide testimony WE NEED TO CUT THEM SLACK when expressing our concerns in 'general' .. I hope that makes sense??

I hope this was ok to say Mods if not please let me know I don't want to be outside looking in!

Here's hoping that Angela and Jodi are cellmates! ;-)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yea, wait until Jodi tells Angela that she is not really a liar liar. By definition...

:scared: :scared:

One thing is certainly for sure now, when JM polls the foreman or even just listens to the nterivew, I hope JM is proud he managed to get a M1 verdict with the foreman on the jury. I know we've only seen extracts of the interview but if his first impression is as he really is, there's no way he was going to vote for the DP.

Just listened to Mr. Foreman. He didn't expect it be a mistrial if the jury couldn't agree on a penalty? What the heck did he think was going to happen?

AMEN ..what an ignorant statement.....Mr, Jury Foreman apparently you had an issue about reading instructions ...oops did I really just say that !!

Don't know the truth of the matter, but there was a tweet in the hubub yesterday that the family was right there in town. Told there would be no verdict yesterday. However, since some of the family was there every single day, I have no idea what was up with that. Hmmm.....

I'm sorry but the family wasn't there all day and how does anyone no when there is going to be a verdict in any trial.

Originally Posted by rose222
The other part of the interview with the foreman that I hadn't seen before. I'm madder than I've ever been! She is a human. She did something horrible but why did she do it?'

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2407451853001

It does sound like he is defending her almost. I agree horrible is is not the same as what the murderer did .."we are talking about a human here" YES WE ARE ..Travis Alexander who will always be 30..a family that their loved one will never be with them again.. This guy ooooooooooo. I guess we better thank the Lord above we got a guilty of 1st degree.

Wait, what? "We were horrified when we found out that they had declared it a mistrial..."
They didn't know?

Forced .. no one forced her and she didnt "snap" ... she planned this, enjoyed the planning and went to great measures to kill him according to her plan.

It is now proven by a court of law, convicted and cruel.

The words of that foreman have me jazzed up, she deserved no empathy. NONE.

Kathy

but he DID vote to convict her of first degree premeditated murder. we can't forget that!!

Foreman criticized the prosecutor, mitigated premeditated murder, trashed Travis' name and verbalized Alyce's talking points....did I miss anything?

:seeya: Nope ... you didn't miss a thing ... un-freakin-believable !

And who would have thought with those 1st 2 rounds ...

Yep ... something was in the works ...

:moo:

BBM: Exactly ... and this foreman deserves every single piece of criticism he gets !

It's obvious this foreman has NO CLUE about the REAL JODI ARIAS, and it's obvious he did not go to the news or internet last night to find about the REAL JODI ARIAS ...

But even if he did, he is far too arrogant to acknowledge he made a HUGE MISTAKE !

It's quite obvious he has "something" for the convicted murderer and NOTHING for Travis and the Alexander Family :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope he never has another peaceful night's sleep again for what he did to Travis and his Family !

MOO !

So, he couldn't help having emotion for Jodi, but he had to keep emotion out of it during victim impact? Am I understanding this right?

GMA Elizabeth Vargas' interview with jury foreman

Elizabeth Vargas: Let's bring in now the jury foreman, Bill Z.
Good morning Bill, it's really great to have you here.
You did say
%

After hearing the foreman, I am shocked that they convicted her for First Degree Murder. I hope some of the other jurors come forward so we can get their perspectives as well.

"This is a human and she did something terrible, but why did she do it."
I am lost. This is a direct quote from foreman. He thinks we dont understand the emotional side...okay. Was the jury supposed to figure out why she killed Travis? I missed that part of the penalty phase instructions. Is he retrying the case here? When push came to shove, he decided she must have had a good reason?

Worse and worse. He needs to be quiet now.

We knew what a mistrial would mean. And now they know they pushed this off on another group of 12 plus alternates. I guess I hope that he is equally as verbal if the video interviews and the excluded information make a difference in his perception of doing what was right for Jodi as opposed to what is right for Travis.

Is 'Ponytail' also known as 'Marlboro Man'? If so, Wild About Trial posted on his twitter yesterday that he saw him walking to court yesterday:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23 May

Hwhile driving hwild saw the marlboro man juror walking all the way back from 16st and washington. Bout 6 more miles to go man! #JodiArias

BBM

AFAIK "Ponytail" is a female juror (an alternate, I think).

I wish an inmate from Perryville would give an interview and let the rest of us know what prison for women is like. JA manipulates, but those other women in prison are manipulators too. It will be interesting to read how she fares (or doesn't) when in prison.

I think anagrammy is probably right that JA's notoriety makes her a high-value target, so she'll be segregated for her own protection at Perryville, like child rapists are. I envision it as worse than death row - confined alone all day but with truly venal and/or audibly mentally ill next door neighbors, howling at the moon 24/7. No media access allowed. Maybe forced to work for pennies alongside the other segregatees. At least I hope that's what she'll face.

Foreman criticized the prosecutor, mitigated premeditated murder, trashed Travis' name and verbalized Alyce's talking points....did I miss anything?

Maybe they filled out the verdict form wrong and checked the wrong box for M1? Wow..this is like being in the twlight zone. I hope he realizes how much it is hurting the family to spout off about believing her abuse lies. :banghead:

It is my opinion that Mr. Z should never have been DP qualified. What a waste of time. What a joke. jmo

I hate to say this but if he is a "personality" I am thinking he had his own reasons for wanting to be on this jury ..hummm DP Qualified ....NOT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela