Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These jurors have asked such great questions. Defense has been a joke.

Juan Martinez has supplied this Jury with everything they need to come to an agreement on premeditation.

There were pictures of this very crime while it was happening!

Please don't worry. The State and their experts were excellent.

A $2,000,000 plus joke.

does anyone have a video link to JM final statements to the jury?

I wish HLN wouldn't discuss the jurors .. I know they can etc .. I just think it's a bit of a step too far before deliberations. It's hard enough for them with the likes of Donovan eyeing them off throughout the trial.

Also why did the family have Donovan sit next to Grandma .. does Grandma really need that?

LMAO!!! I have a pocket hose and it is pretty awesome! :floorlaugh:

I don't blame them at all for wanting to get out of there for the weekend. I know a lot of poeple are saying it'll be Tuesday or Wednesday before we get a verdict, but I think it'll be Monday. JMO

Yeah, I was wrong thinking it would be today. I think the 4:30 time limit got them and all they could do was pick a foreperson and they had to leave for the weekend.

I predict that they will decide on Monday. I strongly believe it will be such a unanimous decision that I dont see them needing much time at all. I just dont see how it could take longer than Monday.

KN hates her, tried desperately to get off this case. He knows she's guilty of M1.

Maybe he's sitting there posting on WS. :floorlaugh:

ETA: nice shots of JM in the bottom left hand corner

When Nurmi said he didn't like her 9 days out of 10... He meant it. His demeanor towards her the entire trial screams it! ....and what does Jodi do? She laughs like its a joke!

Men tell jodi, I can't stand you Jodi!

Jodi responds, giggle giggle you're so funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did JM use the line that she would "beg for the DP"?

I admit, it's been years since I returned anything at WalMart...

BUT... Don't they have to just credit your debit card/credit card/checking account until at least 7 to 10 days after purchase?

I thought years ago they started doing that with people beginning to pay with cards so much instead of paying with cash. Yes, I'm showing my age here, and I earned every grey hair too. :)

if you look at the receipt, she paid cash in wal mart - i return stuff to wal mart all the time - yea i'm bad - and they ALWAYS mark my receipt and make me sign when i recieve the $$ back - they even told me they mark up your receipt so you can't try to return items more than once (using that receipt to return an item thats the same that was bought at a cheaper price because they run soo many sales)

I wish HLN wouldn't discuss the jurors .. I know they can etc .. I just think it's a bit of a step too far before deliberations. It's hard enough for them with the likes of Donovan eyeing them off throughout the trial.

Also why did the family have Donovan sit next to Grandma .. does Grandma really need that?
JA has a very small support work. As hard as it may be to imagine, Donovan has become a key part of that. She's sometimes sat next to JA's mom too

I missed Juan's rebuttal closing today. I cannot find it on our media thread or on you tube. Does anyone know where to find it?? I am devastated to have missed it. I saw his initial closing and part of Nurmi's but I really want to see Juan's rebuttal. HELP and THANK YOU!

I just put it in the Timeline thread -

[video=youtube;eFPJl-xXZ2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPJl-xXZ2Q[/video]

I came back and NG is yelling we are in a verdict watch; what the heck I thought they went home; did they Really and did the judge dismiss this jury? I didn't see it did you? I thought I safely had some time; now I see NG with all this breaking news we are in a verdict watch at 8:16est. What the Heck?

That is Nancy being Nancy.
Sensationalist.

I think Jodi scares the HELL out of most men and the men on the jury will see straight through her, as will the women.

BBM and snipped by me

I think that will make it easy to sentence her to death.

On the stand, that scary, creepy evil would fester to the surface. :stormingmad:

One more thing: KN said heat of passion . Is he then admitting that, the linebacker charge Bell demonstrated in court, was another lie?

He was admitting what we all know already, that ANY verdict other than Muder 1 will be a victory. I think he was smart to not focus on self defense in closing. He had to go with that defense at trial because that is what his client told him. But he's seen those autopsy photos. He knows that what's up, and it ain't self defense.

Thanks for being here, WS friends! I'm feeling pretty positive. Have a great weekend! Justice next week!!

Would it even matter if she said she returned it to another store? Does WalMart only have records of what is in each particular store or computerized by the SKU # for all locations?

To me, it doesn't matter, but....

IDK if the pros checked every Walmart, but I'm pretty sure it would've been easy to subpoena all Walmart records. My guess is their records are consolidated.

Yes. Desentisized. I hope the jurors look closely at cam/ crime scene pics.

Im prepared. Nothing shocks me any more after following cases all these years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member