Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
potatoes13, I wish I had an answer for you. I live with my granddaughter,grandson in law, and grt.grandson.
I called them home one night from a movie because a tornado was around! We have buried our two children.
One at birth, one at 36yrs. I am scared to death. I finally left my son go to a movie with friends a matinee at age 11.
my fears will be with me the rest of my life. :loveyou:

That depends on what one considers a myth.

"Society’s passions, however, must be ignited by truth. Even though the raping behavior of a specific individual likely involves a complex intertwining of motivations, the one common and overriding motivation of all rapists is sexual. So let’s examine some commonsense and empirical truths about rape that debunk the feminist rape-isn’t-about-sex myth and support the contention that rape is about sex. "

http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_politics.html

Yes, but you have to examine WHY the motivation is sexual.

Intercourse between two people has been thought of for a long time as something "special" - something intimate that you share with the other person, that you give willingly.

With rape, it takes that. Steals that very special and intimate thing. By force. A rapist is overpowering/violating someone in the most personal and deep way someone can.

I don't remember people blaming Mr. Smart when his daughter disappeared from their beautiful home in an affluent neighborhood, even though he was letting complete strangers into his home. He was considered a victim as well as his daughter and the rest of the family.

Jenice's parents deserve the same respect from us.

I remember it completely differently. You must have forgotten that some people thought that family was actually involved. And then there were people who thought family married her off, etc, etc.

Intercourse between two people has been thought of for a long time as something "special" - something intimate that you share with the other person, that you give willingly.

With rape, it takes that. Steals that very special and intimate thing. By force. A rapist is overpowering/violating someone in the most personal and deep way someone can.

Again, force is not involved in all of the rapes.

Exactly. The preference of a rapist is just that, preference. Child rapists may differ SLIGHTLY here, but a rapist who sees a woman as attractive doesn't rape her because she is a attractive. Something else sets them aside from any other person that may see her as attractive. That is why we see a wide range of victims, because the preference just applies to who they target, not why they target.

By all accounts, (other then what we have seen during this ordeal) these parents (separately or together, not sure just yet) have managed to raise 2 grown adult children who are still very involved in the 4 younger siblings lives.

The youngest J, seemed to be pampered and loved. Maybe she got more freedom then others, or maybe they (the parents) were too tired to keep up with her ever minute of day considering her active trailer park visiting.

I am not excusing them, but I am not faulting them either.

Again, this family lost it's baby girl. The ONLY person at fault at this point is the 17 year old boy that decided HIS desires were more important then the worth of this little girl and her family!

(((Nore)))) Honey I'm sorry you've lost two children. My heart to yours.

Exactly. The preference of a rapist is just that, preference. Child rapists may differ SLIGHTLY here, but a rapist who sees a woman as attractive doesn't rape her because she is a attractive. Something else sets them aside from any other person that may see her as attractive. That is why we see a wide range of victims, because the preference just applies to who they target, not why they target.

Fact is, vast majority of rape victims are young females. 80 % under age of 30.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics

I remember it completely differently. You must have forgotten that some people thought that family was actually involved. And then there were people who thought family married her off, etc, etc.
I remember that case so vividly and although I am embarrassed to say, I had many family members who thought the male members of that family were creepy.

I remember that case so vividly and although I am embarrassed to say, I had many family members who thought the male members of that family were creepy.

Same here! My mom was convinced. I was very cautious about the whole thing, it was a strange case.

I'm sorry. I respectfully disagree.
These, are not new parents, nor our they young parents.
They've both been around the block [so to say]. This little girl should have been tucked safely in her bed by 11pm at the latest, and checked upon by at least one of her parents by 10am the next morning.
We're discussing a 6 year old child! Not, a teenager! Even if Jenise was a teenager, I would still be appalled by the lack of supervision by her parents.

[modsnip]
Not dead, and probably raped and terrorized for who knows how long by the monster who ultimately snuffed out her life.
One more thing, while I'm on my soapbox here.
I personally would not care if her killer was 12 years old or 70 years old.
The end result is the same.
Innocent, unmonitored CHILD is abducted, subjected to horrors, then murdered.
Should the guardian's of a 6 year old murdered little girl get a pass? Imo. Not in this case.
I am so sorry Jenise. I would have fed and watched out for you if I'd ever had a chance.

Like most of you, I agree there was a serious lack of supervision here. But let's lay blame where it belongs, on this 17 year old piece of scum. The parents will likely blame themselves for the rest of their lives, they don't need anyone to help them feel worse, I doubt they can feel worse than they already do.

Again, force is not involved in all of the rapes.

I am not sure how you can say that. By definition, rape implies force. If it is not consensual, then it is rape. Consensual means giving ones consent. If I don't give my consent, and someone has sex with me, they are forcing me, whether they use physical force or intimidation.

All rapes involve force of some kind. Maybe they flash a weapon or make a threat against my sleeping child. Or a boss may threaten someone's job, and thus the worker has sex with him. That is still considered force.

That depends on what one considers a myth.

"Society’s passions, however, must be ignited by truth. Even though the raping behavior of a specific individual likely involves a complex intertwining of motivations, the one common and overriding motivation of all rapists is sexual. So let’s examine some commonsense and empirical truths about rape that debunk the feminist rape-isn’t-about-sex myth and support the contention that rape is about sex. "

http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_politics.html

Definition of Myth: "a widely held but false belief or idea."

Sorry, I'm going with the conclusion of a multitude of controlled studies and academic research over that unsourced anti-feminist opinion piece.
Here's more more research from the same expert that's of similar scientific quality: "Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage Will Increase Prevalence of Homosexuality:Research Provides Significant Evidence", http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_legalizing.html

I'm not sure I am understanding what you are trying to say. Rape is always about force. Do you mean it is sometimes without violence?

By definition:

"Sex Offenses - Non-forcible
Unlawful, non-forcible sexual intercourse.
A.Incest: Non-forcible sexual intercourse between persons who are related to each other within the degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by law.
B.Statutory Rape: Non-forcible sexual intercourse with a person who is under the statutory age of consent."

http://www.siue.edu/securityreport/crime_definitions.shtml

Definition of Myth: "a widely held but false belief or idea."

Sorry, I'm going with the conclusion of a multitude of controlled studies and academic research over that unsourced anti-feminist opinion piece.
Here's more more research from the same expert that's of similar scientific quality: "Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage Will Increase Prevalence of Homosexuality:Research Provides Significant Evidence", about http://www.drtraycehansen.com/Pages/writings_legalizing.html

Could you provide links to these controlled studies?

I have no sympathy for child molesters/abusers/rapists/assaulters. Period. Ever.

FWIW I would hardly call the death of your child a "free pass." They have also lost custody (at least temporarily) of their other children. They will live with this for the rest of their lives and for me, that's a tremendous burden to bare.

Respectfully disagree with blaming the parents in totality for this situation.

I am not sure how you can say that. By definition, rape implies force. If it is not consensual, then it is rape. Consensual means giving ones consent. If I don't give my consent, and someone has sex with me, they are forcing me, whether they use physical force or intimidation.

All rapes involve force of some kind. Maybe they flash a weapon or make a threat against my sleeping child. Or a boss may threaten someone's job, and thus the worker has sex with him. That is still considered force.

No, by definition, rape doesn't imply force. Statutory rape doesn't imply force (and they could be both teenagers, just of different ages). Incest between two adults is a sex crime, but no force has to be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper