WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article about McNeil Island sex offenders having child *advertiser censored*. In this photo, aren't those the FBI agents in the background? http://tacoma.komonews.com/content/...ed*-found-mcneil-island-sex-offender-facility

Hi Concentric, Yes, I think that man in the back is the FBI man down from Seattle. I can't find where I wrote down his name, but I remember he has an amazing likeness to Hotchner on Criminal Minds ;}

Hi Concentric, Yes, I think that man in the back is the FBI man down from Seattle. I can't find where I wrote down his name, but I remember he has an amazing likeness to Hotchner on Criminal Minds ;}
Special Agent Ron Twersky I believe. May not have spelled his last name correctly! His presence at the pressor has stayed with me. I love the way these trained agents say nothing when saying something and appear to be looking without looking! That may not be the best way to describe him. Makes you woder if their androids!!!! LOL! That's the only way I can see these men staying with such a heartbreaking job.

I cant remember right now who the little girl was that was abducted on a 4th of july a few yrs back but I think her last name started with a " Z " ? the location she was found was several miles outside of town, at some lake?? if I remember correctly, but I just wonder if law enforcement has extended the search to areas such as that for lindsey???

I was looking up information to find out about the upcoming Oprah show about: McNeil Island Sexual Offender Treatment Program, WA state. I believe it will be on next Monday, February 15. At the end of yesterday's program, she previewed the one for next Monday. Lisa Ling is one of the interviewers. As some of you may know, Lisa Ling did a special program on child sexual slavery.

While I was doing research about the McNeil Island program, I discovered this news article: http://www.kirotv.com/news/22371727/detail.html

http://www.kirotv.com/news/22371727/detail.html

*Eight more sexually violent predators were found with child *advertiser censored* at the Special Commitment Center on McNeil Island,*

*Since the special commitment center is not a prison, guards cannot search incoming mail and residents can have their own computers*

:banghead:

treatment center :waitasec: or just a free place to eat, sleep and prey on children :furious:

Well isn't that special?:banghead:Another system bites the dust! Time for change!!!! Why would an institution like this allow such freedoms to the vile murdering masters of manipulation and control? Where was the breakdown in this flawed system? Family? Guards? Postal System? Come on! It's 2010 and such mistakes should not happen.

Well isn't that special?:banghead:Another system bites the dust! Time for change!!!! Why would an institution like this allow such freedoms to the vile murdering masters of manipulation and control? Where was the breakdown in this flawed system? Family? Guards? Postal System? Come on! It's 2010 and such mistakes should not happen.

Yea, And I would have voted for Governor Gregoire if I had lived in Wa when she was elected. An astute woman on the rise, I thought at the time. I know she isn't the mastermind for eliminating sickos in her state, nor should all the blame for tragedy fall on her shoulders IMO, but I would just love to see what she has done to help eradicate sexual offenders in her state. I don't see anything she has done that is worth the powder to blow the problem out of existence, :banghead::banghead:

Karen, as a citizen of the State of Wn I wish you would write her a hard hitting letter. I heard on CNN today that Wa has an unconscionable percentage of sexual deviants walking their streets, preying on their citizens. Wouldn't you think she'd direct a full sweep of perverts for the safety of her citizenry? Is she a mother?

Sorry, I am so upset now at the lack of any positive direction to eliminate this type of crime in Wa, even if Lindsey wasn't a victim of one of their legions. They are living in a dream world there, treating pedo's like they are alcoholics or drug adicts {where there is hope and people can take charge of their lives again}.

The State is so proud of their namesake from Shelton, a serious SO and family man who stuck it out in their 'sexual predator' treatment program from behind bars, and has graduated now, back in the community.

Sorry I am so negative, but I wonder what is on this Sheltonite's mind tonight as he sits trapped in his family environment, lusting for the likes of some innocent young girl to quell his thirst. I am fed up with the likes of him preying around. With the sickness he has, I believe the only cure for him is to die and be reincarnited. xox

PS: If this post offends anyone I do apologize. It is impossible to mince words here.

Reincarnate NO, let these things stay dead and tortured for eternity.
jmo

If society can fill 3 football stadiums of missing & exploited children, add in all the people who have been sexually abused that are accounted for, and also take into consideration many children born under the radar never put into the system living the life of an animal you have a plague that know one knows how to erradicate therefore one must be vigilant with their own children. The days of free range children (as the baum children have been described) are over, maybe forever! What was thought to have been working system that looked good on paper initially seem to pacify society while republicans were slowly draining our money to support programs that could keep our kids safe. As far as these programs got was to set up a chain of LE commands when I child has vanished and we can see this even needs more tweeking. We are grains of sand that can stick together to create a mound of protection for those closests to us and in our community. I can't put the entire blame on our Gov. because this issue has been around before her service and will be after her service. The Gov. did how ever accept her position proudly therefore setting herself up for ridicule. Too bad this ridicule concerns the livelyhood of our children. Even the bad publicity shines a light on our societies biggest problem. We are at a crossroads for change and I think the last year has made this very clear. Never in history have so many missing child cases been brought to the publics attention allowing civillians to help on crime sites like w/s. So here we sit making our contribution the best way we can even if it is only to keep a childs name not forgotten. If it upsets anyone so be it because we know we did the best we could for that day. Look at all we members have turned over in this case already.

This is gross but I heard of a case years back in a town next door to mine that was disgusting. It seems men were comming to a farmers barn to have sex with horses. Arrest were made and our Gov. CG was forced to watch the videos of these crimes. Gross but definately eye openning to some sick scenes in our state. Lots of jokes concerning CG. Well thats her job! I encourage everyone to email just a line, as there is power in numbers.

On a lighter note when you feel sick and disgusted with this case just look to your right of posts and see how many people ead our post concerning Lindsey! This little girl in a little Hamlet (that's for you Scandi) of a town has made has made her presence known. She may not bring fourth the same type of reward funds as other children but that doesn't mean she is not valued as other children. Personally I'm glad the feds took over the money end pertaining to a reward for now.

checking in....thanks for the good read you guys :hug:.....

i dont even want to start on our Gov.....eeerrrr :banghead:

thinking of you Lindsey!

I listen to the news every morning as I get ready for work, the Today show to be specific. Matt Lauer is covering the Winter Olympics. I had a couple of heart flutters each time they mention Lindsey Vonn's name. It sounds like they are saying Lindsey Baum and I find myself going out to the TV to make sure they are not talking about "our" Lindsey.

I hope the CARD team is closing in on a suspect; Rick Scott and Ron Twersky sounded so confident at the recent PC.

:crossfingers::Banane49::crazy: Hubby and I found ourselves doing the same thing when they mention her name! Just goes to show how embedded Lindsey is in our hearts and mind!

Considering blog commentary from McCleary locals, how could anyone suspect this family or their the closest friend(s)?

But when you also consider relevant statistics we're left with an alternative that perhaps might be worse than if it was a family member or close friend.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if LB appears one day walking on 3rd, passes the Shell, struts up Mommsen and ... simply opens her front door and walks in? "Hi, Mom!"

If only...
Sadly it seems this may not be what Lindsey is experiencing but is another "if only". http://www.allandetrich.com/mandystory.htm

Hello!

I'm new to these parts and signed up so I could post here. I didn't even know this forum existed until a few days ago - the story of Lindsey has just reached us over here (I live in Scotland - born and raised) and I was curious to know more so I googled it and ended up here. I have literally sat and read all the threads on the site about the poor girl.

I'm not sure if this just struck me more as we do not have Child Abductions in Scotland, I've never known of one in my life. I think there have been a couple in England over my lifetime, but never any that I am aware of in Scotland. So, this and Madeleine McCann are the only ones I have heard of. I was deeply saddened and shocked to read of all the other missing and murdered children also - I had no idea these awful things were happening in the developed world. :(

From reading the threads, and the news (I have nothing else to base my opinion on) I feel in myself that Lindsey did perhaps just run away from a troubled life. 10 is very young to do that I would have thought, but as pointed out elsewhere by others she does seem a mature 10 year old.

I doubt we will hear any more of this story over here now, so I will check back here for updates, and I really do hope she is found safe and well. I honestly believe someone close to her (friend, family member) actually knows where she is and is trying to protect her. I'm very inexperienced in these things though, so I realise my opinion is of little (to no) substance.

Hello!

I'm new to these parts and signed up so I could post here. I didn't even know this forum existed until a few days ago - the story of Lindsey has just reached us over here (I live in Scotland - born and raised) and I was curious to know more so I googled it and ended up here. I have literally sat and read all the threads on the site about the poor girl.

I'm not sure if this just struck me more as we do not have Child Abductions in Scotland, I've never known of one in my life. I think there have been a couple in England over my lifetime, but never any that I am aware of in Scotland. So, this and Madeleine McCann are the only ones I have heard of. I was deeply saddened and shocked to read of all the other missing and murdered children also - I had no idea these awful things were happening in the developed world. :(

From reading the threads, and the news (I have nothing else to base my opinion on) I feel in myself that Lindsey did perhaps just run away from a troubled life. 10 is very young to do that I would have thought, but as pointed out elsewhere by others she does seem a mature 10 year old.

I doubt we will hear any more of this story over here now, so I will check back here for updates, and I really do hope she is found safe and well. I honestly believe someone close to her (friend, family member) actually knows where she is and is trying to protect her. I'm very inexperienced in these things though, so I realise my opinion is of little (to no) substance.

Welcome!

There are over 9000 kids reported in Scotland every year. None probably get the press/media that Maddie or Lindsey has had.
Here is a website similar to our National Clearinghouse for Missing Children in the US. It was set up over there back in 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3777493.stm
http://uk.missingkids.com/

Welcome!

There are over 9000 kids reported in Scotland every year. None probably get the press/media that Maddie or Lindsey has had.
Here is a website similar to our National Clearinghouse for Missing Children in the US. It was set up over there back in 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3777493.stm
http://uk.missingkids.com/

Hello!

Wow, thanks for the links - they are a real eye opener. They musn't get any press at all those poor children, I'm an avid follower of the news and you just never see any mention. I was aware of the missing kids site, but they are largely English - few I have seen are Scottish. It is shocking to see that 9000 children a year in Scotland go missing and no attempt is made at putting their faces out there. :waitasec:

NightFire, So glad you joined! Darlin Gal's stats are alarming. The internet makes our world seem so small that we are now able to see the epedimic rampant throughout the world pertaining to predators of the weak and vulnerable. Being new to the forum I have to ask what about Lindsey's story brought you straight away to feeling/thinking someone close to Lindsey facilitated in helping with her disappearence? So many of us have spent hours researching so many different angles in Lindsey's story of vanishing that it would be nice to hear from someone with a new set of eyes on Lindsey threads.. Thanks ahead, and your country is beautiful as well as some of your scottsmen! LOL!

Just poking around on court sites and found this. Anyone want to stop in and visit Mccleary Municipal Court on Feb. 12th? This was filed Feb 1st. Wonder what he was doing?

Case Number: C00002186
Participant Name: Golder, Dale Allen
Participant Type: Defendant
Case Type: Criminal Traffic

Appearance Date: Friday, February 12, 2010
Time: 08:45 AM
Courtroom: 1

Contact Information

Mccleary Municipal
100 S 3rd St
McCleary, WA 98557-9652

It would be great to be a fly on the wall tomorrow and watch for reactions between the three parties in court....

It would be great to be a fly on the wall tomorrow and watch for reactions between the three parties in court....

I so agree SS, and with the 12th holding many important events {like the starting of the Olympics for instance} this early morning event with 3 separate players in our case is right up there.

Nightfire, I WELCOME you to WS and also share your passion for the Madeleine McCann case which I studied in great depth. :banghead: God Bless both Lindsey and Madeleine, two spirited and spritely young girls who should be with us today.

And Karen, What about those handsome Scandahoovians? :crazy: , although I do love the excitement a Scotsman's wardrobe brings to mind.

:woohoo::slap::D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member