WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, there might be a usable (qwest) IP here. Missed it when initially looking @ header.

I just wanted to thank all of you here for staying with Lindsey!

Person.gif

:blowkiss:

Ok i need to confirm something w/not_my_kids & i'll probly be posting something by tomorrow sometime.

LOL You guys lost me on all the IP address things, but I applaud your effort. :)

We have a case here that involved a guy not passing that cisco certification, JVK. He evidently murdered his wife shortly afterwards. :eek: Must be some rough test! (Actually, his motive appears to be in no way related to the test.)

I am playing catch-up here. I am listening to the podcast interview of MB. Did anyone else catch that the person conducting the interview is Michelle Bart? The same Michelle Bart who inserted herself into Caylee's disappearance? :eek:

I am playing catch-up here. I am listening to the podcast interview of MB. Did anyone else catch that the person conducting the interview is Michelle Bart? The same Michelle Bart who inserted herself into Caylee's disappearance?

WHAT? :eek:

Yes, one of the people (there were a few) who volunteered to be a family spokesperson for the Anthony family is Michelle Bart. She is the person conducting the interview on blogtalkradio. She was a nut.

I did fine with everything except the manual calculation of subnets. I think most people had the opposite problem. 6mo of training :/

Anyways kind of jumping the gun here a little but it appears the IP/block (63.146.74.0 - 63.146.74.255) that sent the e-mail is owned by:

http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=! NET-63-146-74-0-1

.. SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY LIBRARY

http://www.sjvls.org/public/libraries.htm

The address ^ matches

Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno CA 93721
Phone: 559-488-3195
Fax: 559-488-1971
Web Site: http://www.fresnolibrary.org

- This should be fine as it is not giving out a specific IP.

- Thx to not_my_kids for e-mailing, getting a response & providing info.

You know what's weird is if two different people saw Lindsey between 5th and 6th on Maple, then wouldn't they have seen each other? Why wouldn't the first person tell LE, "I saw Lindsey and X"? Then LE would go ask X right away. But it was a few days before X came forward. Or some of the media has it wrong, and it was only one person.

If Lindsey was taken on Maple, it seems as if there'd be a vehicle description by the same person who saw her -- it's such a short distance. I'm leaning towards the alleyway from 5th to 6th (the one parallel to Simpson.) Much easier for someone to lure her back there and into a car.

I can't see someone grabbing her on Simpson, with its open businesses, so if not by the alley, then by the park and ride. But would someone really lie in wait at the park and ride within view of the police station and the gas station to grab a child?

And why would someone wait in an alley or the park and ride at that late time on the off chance a child would walk by?

So, my guess at this point is someone was driving down Simpson, saw her pass 6th, drove through the alley to 5th to see whether she'd go straight down Maple or turn up 5th. I assume she turned up 5th. And then she was lured into the alley and into a car.

Anyway, that's my theory at this point. (That, or someone along her route lured her into their home or business.)

~snipped from the Nancy Grace show transcript on July 23, 2009
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/23/ng.01.html

GRACE: Miss Baum, a neighbor saw her on her way home and can verify that she was, in fact, alive at that time on the way home. Do you know this neighbor? Are you sure they saw Lindsey Baum?

M. BAUM: I know of one.

GRACE: Yes.

M. BAUM: And, yes, she -- she`s actually someone I work with, so she does know Lindsey quite well.

GRACE: So about what time.

M. BAUM: And she has given me.

GRACE: . was that, Melissa? What time did the neighbor spot her?

M. BAUM: The neighbor spot her about 9:15.

I'm beginning to think that the other person, who has not been identified, who saw Lindsey that evening was the person who broke up the fight over the bike and sent Josh home. This happened on the way to KK's house. The co-worker saw her on the way home. This would explain why they didn't see one another.

.....Lindsey has experience working a register? If in fact this is true....and Lindsey found herself in a situation where she was homeless, lost and hungry - (maybe afraid to return home/escaped from abductor, etc) - wouldn't she utilize "what she knows" in order to find work? Would this lend credence to the Hoodsport possiblity? {{{{wanting to keep that glimmer of hope shining}}}}

BBM - these are the acts of an adult, I cam't see a child doing this. And I say a child because i don't care how "mature" they seem, a child at 11 is exactly that a Child.

I don't want to come off as being rude ...she's 11

I am playing catch-up here. I am listening to the podcast interview of MB. Did anyone else catch that the person conducting the interview is Michelle Bart? The same Michelle Bart who inserted herself into Caylee's disappearance? :eek:

She was running Caylee's Myspace account and mentioned it there.

I did fine with everything except the manual calculation of subnets. I think most people had the opposite problem. 6mo of training :/

Anyways kind of jumping the gun here a little but it appears the IP/block (63.146.74.0 - 63.146.74.255) that sent the e-mail is owned by:

http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=! NET-63-146-74-0-1

.. SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY LIBRARY

http://www.sjvls.org/public/libraries.htm

The address ^ matches

Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno CA 93721
Phone: 559-488-3195
Fax: 559-488-1971
Web Site: http://www.fresnolibrary.org

- This should be fine as it is not giving out a specific IP.

- Thx to not_my_kids for e-mailing, getting a response & providing info.

I know exactly where that is! I still have my old library card from there!
image036-18.gif

If Lindsey was picked up by a car and there is no scent, but brought back to someone's home between Maple and 6th, wouldn't a dog be able to smell her scent at the houses?

In my opinion all the houses and garages(drive straight in w/out being seen) in the surrounding area of her disappearance need to have scent dogs brought in.

Just in case anybody wanted to see a close up:

Oh, I did & to me he looks like the 'knuckle-thang' guy we were discussing who was looking at the billboard of Lindsey.

Do we know who he is? TIA & sorry so far behind...back to lurk mode..

Yes, one of the people (there were a few) who volunteered to be a family spokesperson for the Anthony family is Michelle Bart. She is the person conducting the interview on blogtalkradio. She was a nut.

I did notice that the interview was somewhat amateurish. IMO, she really needs to get some professional training under her belt if she wants to continue in that field.

.....Lindsey has experience working a register? If in fact this is true....and Lindsey found herself in a situation where she was homeless, lost and hungry - (maybe afraid to return home/escaped from abductor, etc) - wouldn't she utilize "what she knows" in order to find work? Would this lend credence to the Hoodsport possiblity? {{{{wanting to keep that glimmer of hope shining}}}}

I don't think it's even in the realm of possibility that a 10/11 year old is wandering around the Olympic Peninsula doing odd jobs and supporting herself and managing to blend in. Stores do not hire children; it's against the law, for one thing. Plus, the Olympic Peninsula is a huge, forested wilderness -- many miles between small towns. If she's up there, somebody's got her in his/her control.

I have to agree with you STEADFAST. If this tip is legitimate and by the grace of God, this was Lindsey, she was not as alone as she seemed.

IMO, Lindsey did not run away from home. She had been having nightmares lately and was afraid of the dark. She would have taken Kadence with her for protection and so as not to be alone. He was her closest companion.

I just will never understand why people do not call LE the very moment they feel they have seen a child who is missing. Why is it we only hear that there was a possible sighting after it is too late for LE to follow up????? I got disgusted by this in Caylee's case. Cindy and her 'investigator' had so many sightings with people supposedly even taking pics, but do not call LE at that very moment?? I will never understand it. If I were to spot a 10 soon to be an 11 year old that was missing, I would try to make that child as comfortable as possible and not let on that I was indeed calling 911 and getting LE there. Even if it turned out not to be a missing child, this was a child who was hungry, thirsty, and appearing to be without adult supervision. My immediate reaction would be that this was a lost or runaway child. I would give this child something to drink, find her something to eat, and get LE there ASAP. I would help that child. I would never turn a child away saying I had no work for them and let them go their way. Even if this person did not yet know about Lindsey (don't know if she did or not), why not help a child who is hungry and thirsty? Sorry, but this is how I feel. I am tired of all of this 'after the fact' reporting when it is too late to really do anything constructive about it.

JMO

IMO, Lindsey did not run away from home. She had been having nightmares lately and was afraid of the dark. She would have taken Kadence with her for protection and so as not to be alone. He was her closest companion.

I just will never understand why people do not call LE the very moment they feel they have seen a child who is missing. Why is it we only hear that there was a possible sighting after it is too late for LE to follow up????? I got disgusted by this in Caylee's case. Cindy and her 'investigator' had so many sightings with people supposedly even taking pics, but do not call LE at that very moment?? I will never understand it. If I were to spot a 10 soon to be an 11 year old that was missing, I would try to make that child as comfortable as possible and not let on that I was indeed calling 911 and getting LE there. Even if it turned out not to be a missing child, this was a child who was hungry, thirsty, and appearing to be without adult supervision. My immediate reaction would be that this was a lost or runaway child. I would give this child something to drink, find her something to eat, and get LE there ASAP. I would help that child. I would never turn a child away saying I had no work for them and let them go their way. Even if this person did not yet know about Lindsey (don't know if she did or not), why not help a child who is hungry and thirsty? Sorry, but this is how I feel. I am tired of all of this 'after the fact' reporting when it is too late to really do anything constructive about it.

JMO

As I understand it, LE was notified after the first sighting, and then she was seen again still in the same area. LE had not responded yet, in any visible fashion, between the 2 sightings...if they are legit.

I don't know if the person that reported the sighting knew about Lindsey at the time of the sighting or not. Not many people in Hoodsport do, from the reactions I have been getting.

SAND CREEK CHAT

MCCLEARY WATER HYDRANT FLUSHING NOTICE:
http://www.cityofmccleary.com/verti...ds/{00E55450-A0DD-43DB-9F8F-CF3D19DAEBA3}.PDF

This flushing was to happen between June 22nd through July 2nd and citizens were to expect and anticipate the following during this flushing process:

Hydrants at various locations around the city will be used for this process. If you encounter a hydrant being flushed we urge you to use extreme caution in the area watching for members of the City Crew and also the potential for deep or fast moving water. During these flushing exercises and for a short period afterwards you may experience an unpleasant odor and or taste in your household water system. This is
normal and must be endured to gradually increase the systems overall quality.

Question - would such a flushing have had any effect on Sand Creek, and if so perhaps it set the scenario for either an accident or a deliberate action relative to LB.

WHEELBARROW CHAT

My only comment -- a wheelbarrow would clearly provide a means for moving light to heavy weight a good distance with little effort.

*snipped by me for space*

These two items really raise my hinky meter. Especially the first about the 'unpleasant odor' & timing of such. So sorry to say it this way, but can't really think of any other....This would be a very good way to mask the odor of decomp & it might be interesting to see who knew when this flushing would occur.

About the wheelbarrow, wondering if it might have been in a certain construction location for a period of time, lets say long enough for someone to notice it ? IDK just more things to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member