WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture we see in the media of Sky in his car seat was taken that same morning? :confused:

He's wearing a grey hoodie in the photo, and he went missing wearing a dark green hoodie so probably not.

Just a coincidence that the photo is of him in his carseat, IMHO.

That picture we see in the media of Sky in his car seat was taken that same morning? :confused:

You know, I do not know when the photo was taken, but I *assumed* it was very recent. Because it was stated that Sky was wearing the exact same clothes as in the photo. And,when I think about it,if it was taken,say, a week ago, that is even stranger. In his carseat.In the car.Wearing those exact same clothes ???

Actually, I do not believe any of mom's story. MOO

You know, I do not know when the photo was taken, but I *assumed* it was very recent. Because it was stated that Sky was wearing the exact same clothes as in the photo. And,when I think about it,if it was taken,say, a week ago, that is even stranger. In his carseat.In the car.Wearing those exact same clothes ???

No, he's wearing different clothes in the photo vs. when he disappeared.

Grey hoodie vs. dark green hoodie.

But I totally agree with you about the mom's story. Sorry, no sale. : (

He's wearing a grey hoodie in the photo, and he went missing wearing a dark green hoodie so probably not.

Just a coincidence that the photo is of him in his carseat, IMHO.

Jeanna, Yet it was stated at the beginning that Sky was wearing those exact clothes that he had on in that photo when he vanished.And who would know that except mom...??? MOO

Jeanna, Yet it was stated at the beginning that Sky was wearing those exact clothes that he had on in that photo when he vanished.And who would know that except mom...??? MOO

Hmm, I don't know. All the descriptions I've read say dark green hoodie . . .

So with previous citations for leaving a small child unattended, I suppose it's possible the mother is just. that. bad. She had to take parenting classes and got a good scare for her negligence, and it's possible she knowingly walked away from a 2 year old in an unlocked car.

Then again, the car started when they tried it. And at the end of that King 5 article, the police did say they will be asking other types of questions.

This just got weirder. Her story could be true, which is awful. Or still could not be. Which is awful.

Time to go hug my sleeping kids.

Hmmmmmmm....still catching up, but this is all very interesting. I seem to recall that there was a case of another missing child whose mother ran out of gas because of a broken gauge but then the tests on the car showed the gauge was not actually broken and the car was backed in. I don't think I bought her story either, but I'm no chemist. ;)

What kind of mom leaves her 2-yr old alone in a car for an hour while she goes looking for gas?

No, something is very wrong here.

Yes - it is MSM reporting the same outfit thing... Though of course we don't know where they got that info. Was it officially stated by LE, or someone just noticing the picture and being "observant?"

FWIW, I'm not too hung up on the grey vs. green issue. We're talking about two colors that are easily confused based on individual perception. Plus the lighting on that pic could easily alter the color enough to cause ambiguity. When I look at that pic, I see "greyish-green." JMO

PS I don't think she left him and took the other child. Makes no sense. I think she's covering up what really happened.

It would take 15 minutes to walk to the Chevron. She would walk past a church and it would have been unlocked so she could have borrowed a cell or used a land phone to make a call.It is a little over 1/2 a mile to the Chevron.You would meet a bicyclist or a person walking a dog all of whom would loan you a cell phone. Lots of houses. I walk this stretch every day. People are friendly there are side walks. Doug the gentleman who owns the Chevron would have drove her himself to get back to Sky. What I'm trying to say is this is not an area where people are standoffish. Next to the Chevron is a QFC. I just cannot imagine her by any stretch of the imagination taking that long to return to her 2 year old in that vehicle. She was in a very urban area not way out the country with no trespassing signs nailed on every post.

There are not many friendlier places than a church on a Sunday morning. I imagine there would be plenty of people there who would help her in an instant.

IMO I'm leaning towards he's hidden... the parents are getting divorced, the dad hasn't seen his children in 2 months. Is she keeping them from him for some reason? IMO

Respectfully snipped. I'm wondering the same thing, or something along those lines. If dad is of Indian descent, I am wondering about some kind of customary beliefs where he would fight for or believe the father should raise male children, the mother raise female children.

While it doesn't make a lot of sense to those with American culture, I wonder if perhaps mom believes dad would only fight for custody of the son and has no interest in custody of is daughter, so she hid the son?

I could be wrong, but this is the only scenario which makes some sense which leads me to have some hope Sky will be found unharmed. Or not, if mom wanted to hurt dad by taking away his son over the pending divorce.

Do we know if dad is bio father to both kids? Just curious as it may or may not fit into my above theory.

Praying Sky is found safely soon.

NOT BUYING IT.

I really, really hope they are using dogs. They should be able to track him IF he was in the car and IF he wandered/was taken.

I heard on the Today Show this morning that LE believes the child is NOT in the area. Anyone else hear this?

Respectfully snipped. I'm wondering the same thing, or something along those lines. If dad is of Indian descent, I am wondering about some kind of customary beliefs where he would fight for or believe the father should raise male children, the mother raise female children.

While it doesn't make a lot of sense to those with American culture, I wonder if perhaps mom believes dad would only fight for custody of the son and has no interest in custody of is daughter, so he hid the son?

I could be wrong, but this is the only scenario which makes some sense which leads me to have some hope Sky will be found unharmed. Or not, if mom wanted to hurt dad by taking away his son over the pending divorce.

Do we know if dad is bio father to both kids? Just curious as it may or may not fit into my above theory.

Praying Sky is found safely soon.

I have never heard that people of Indian descent have that male child /should be with male parent belief system. MOO I have heard that said about people of middle eastern descent though.

Just a wild guess,but I wonder if there is any pending or ongoiung CPS involvement here ? MOO

I wonder if they are fast approaching a date where child support is about to be decided by the court?

NOT BUYING IT.

I really, really hope they are using dogs. They should be able to track him IF he was in the car and IF he wandered/was taken.

I heard on the Today Show this morning that LE believes the child is NOT in the area. Anyone else hear this?

They are...at 1:09 of the video in this link they talk about it:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133328108.html?tab=video&c=y

They also show a different dog searching in this video:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/06/us/washington-missing-boy/index.html?hpt=ju_c2
LE also says the dog's have picked up on something but they are not sure it is the child or something else....

Well this is incredibly sad, but for now I'll be up on that fence. There are some really stupid parents out there. Women on babycenter always argue it's fine to leave your kid in the car, one even said since she had twins it was too much work to take them out. She'd leave them in the car to go get a cupcake.

While it seems like no one with common sense would leave their child in the car, common sense just really isn't that common.

I'm wondering how no one saw this child left unattended in the vehicle.

I have two theories:

2) Was afraid of losing custody (maybe she was afraid the husband would flee with the boy to India, there is no custody agreement with India, I think) so she staged his disappearance and has him safely hidden away.

I'm hoping for the latter.

This is really not far fetched at all given that the male child is the one missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153