WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

I don't know, she is a 30 something year old that seems to loves Justin Beiber. :waitasec:

Sorry. :innocent:

Maybe he's the dad... (j/k - couldn't resist)

Well actually...if they've been sleuthed, they're never really gone. :wink:

See...told ya

:laugh:

Lol yes I know that. I saw it before it was wiped but I just thought I'd let everyone know in case others were looking at it for the first time and weren't sure what references to her facebook on this forum were talking about :)

BBM

A copy of the formal complaint obtained by KOMO News states that an infant was left unattended in a vehicle for a prolonged period of time, during inclement weather.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133378413.html

It almost sounds like she *wanted* something to happen to him, starting a long time ago. If they were already having problems before he was born, I wonder if he reminds her too much of the father so she resents him?

Just speculation.

People coming forward to state there was no child in the car. :( This is not good at all.

There was a woman on a news video this morning (50ish, straight blonde hair, not much makeup) who was in her car and she said she slowed down and looked and didn't see anyone in the car - but I assumed she glanced in the front seat. The car may be tinted enough where you wouldn't notice a baby in a carseat in the back.

Have others come forward who made more effort to visually search the car?

TIA.

After listening to the audio recording on her blog, I sincerely hope that M. is in the safe care of her father. She may have thrown one heck of a fit but at least she is probably safe with her father.
These recording infuriate me and it is painfully obvious that Julia has manipulated M. and turned her against her father. The woman should be jailed for the emotional abuse of M. as well as neglect and the possible murder of baby Sky.
So, what is LE waiting for...arrest her already!
jmo

I must have listened to a different recording, because I didn't hear anything that would make me think that M. would be better off with the Dad? What'd I miss?

It was in December..on the 22 or 23. I wonder when Sky's birthday is...anniversary dates and all of that.

She filed something in March, 2010 that said that Sky was 4 months old at the time so I am guessing he was born around Nov, 2009 and it looks like he was the infant left alone in the car in Dec. 2009.

It almost sounds like she *wanted* something to happen to him, starting a long time ago. If they were already having problems before he was born, I wonder if he reminds her too much of the father so she resents him?

Just speculation.

You might have something there, especially if the relationship was fine until Sky was born.

People coming forward to state there was no child in the car. :( This is not good at all.

And you know what? After hearing that audio tape, I'm betting that she drilled the "story" in the daughter's head - of what to say when asked. I feel that little Sky is gone... :(... and that his sister needs some serious intervention and someone more stable to care for her. MOO

Aren't the boys in India ... worth more to the family, than girls?

They value boys much more .... see links.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2011/05/on_air_are_boys_more_valuable.html

and

http://www.icrw.org/files/publications/Son-Preference-and-Daughter-Neglect-in-India.pdf

Would this make any difference or influence on the story?

Perhaps.. but after looking through facebook and various other sources I think we established that they had all lived in America for some time- so not sure what impact aspects of traditional Indian culture would have. You never know though!

Also I just noticed that Dad's FB says that he originates from Pakistan, not India

I must have listened to a different recording, because I didn't hear anything that would make me think that M. would be better off with the Dad? What'd I miss?

I felt like the Dad was being reasonable and Julia was being manipulative. The more she talked, the more M. screamed. It was like she was giving M. mental cues with her words, acting as the child's and protector against the bad ol' daddy.
I'm wondering if maybe Julia suffered from PPD after Sky was born. I wonder how long ago her mental health issues started, if indeed she has mental health issues as the Dad says.

And you know what? After hearing that audio tape, I'm betting that she drilled the "story" in the daughter's head - of what to say when asked. I feel that little Sky is gone... :(... and that his sister needs some serious intervention and someone more stable to care for her. MOO

The audio was taken more than a year ago so the daughter was around 2 1/2. How the heck do you "train" a toddler to lie and act like that on demand?

The audio was taken more than a year ago so the daughter was around 2 1/2. How the heck do you "train" a toddler to lie and act like that on demand?

I'm talking about the story from Sunday - getting her to say that he was left in the car. I was commenting on chasing.halo's post that I quoted, that folks were saying there was no child left in the car.

Even at that age, kids take their behavioural cues from parents. All she would have to do is make dad out to be a big scary monster and the children will respond with anxiety fear about going to dad's.

You train a toddler to react like that by constantly talking bad about the other parent, constantly taking the position of the child's hero.

Ex: I know you don't want to go with Daddy, I don't want you to go either, I know you hate it there, I want you home with me, If I could keep you here with me we would do something fun, not like at Daddy's house, it's never fun there. I know your going to cry and scream and tell your daddy No, but I have to take you there, I wish I didn't have to take you. Maybe Daddy won't make you go with him if he sees that you re too upset...etc, etc, etc.

The audio was almost exactly one year ago. She was about three. I don't think she was being coached. I think she was definitely upset. But mom kept saying things directly in front of the child that would be the opposite of reassuring. She never reassured the child at all and the child stopped screaming and listened carefully every time her mom spoke.

The mom said, "Well, she's upset because you hit me and she remembers that."

"She's upset because you kept her from me for seven months. She thinks she will never see me again."

"[M] says "so and so" is mean to her at your house."

The child was quiet each time she said those things. Mom kept a hold of her. She should have told the daughter, "Listen, you will have a great time with Daddy and you will see me in two days. You will come back and I'll be here but daddy wants to see you too, okay?" Then she should have handed her over to dad quickly. "I'll see you soon sweetheart! You'll have fun!" The point is to make your child comfortable, not traumatized.

ETA: This could be an example of subtle alienation, not coaching. there is a difference.

Once again. Child was last with mom who admits to leaving him in a car, alone, with unlocked doors, unattended. Police tape is around her house and the trash room of her apartment, not dads. I guess in light of that, little things about mom take on a deeper meaning.

I'm talking about the story from Sunday - getting her to say that he was left in the car. I was commenting on chasing.halo's post that I quoted, that folks were saying there was no child left in the car.

Thanks for clarifying. I still don't know how a 4 year old could be "coached" to lie so well. It's funny how my 12yo DS tries to get his 3 younger brothers to lie for him about stupid stuff (i.e., he left an empty milk container in the fridge). They are ages 5-8 and never manage to lie very well! :)

I wanted to speak to the gas can thing too - you have to byoc now, they don't let you take one and bring it back around here....so if she didn't have a gas can, she might not have been able to get any gas, then made the call to the friend.

I still can't imagine leaving either kid behind...especially during a custody battle !

I don't think mom left anyone behind. I don't believe the boy was in the car that morning at all. Most likely something happened to him (who knows when; could have been days/weeks ago) prior to that morning, and I do not believe the mom planned for the car to break down. But when it did, she was stuck. She had to explain his absence to her friend somehow, so she comes up with the "I left him in the car and now he's gone" story.

Who was the last one to see this boy, besides the mother, and how long ago was that? And where were she and her daughter going on Sunday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153