weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose, Farm. :seeya:

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only freak awake this early. I woke up and can't get back to sleep. This never happens to me!

Did I miss anything exciting last night?

Good Morning early birds,

This trial needs to be wrapped up fast and I think Juan is going to do just that in short order.
Snow White and poor Jodi are going to be a thing of the past as the evidence to me is very overwhelming. I do not think this will take long.

Good Morning The Farm

I must admit I was a little disappointed we didn't have a 5 minute cross but I trust JM. He's the genius, not me.

Monday isn't far off and we get to start with our man! :great:

Another interview with J No 5 with 12 news. She says she didn't come back for the attention. She came back to show she had not done anything wrong and to be part of the trial again. She doesn't know if she'll go back which I think she means she won't be. She hints the reason she was thrown out was due to a joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxlqS65_jg

According to them, when she wanted to break her silence, she turned to this reporter. I don't think so. He shoved a microphone in front of her face! They also revealed her name but I've not printed it.

Does anyone know if someone has tried to make sure Juan knows about Jodi's left ring finger in the "bridesmaid videos"?

(I've been away from the threads since Thursday evening, watching the replays of opening arguments on HLN.)

I am sure Juan knows everything there is to know. He is a pro at this.

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only freak awake this early. I woke up and can't get back to sleep. This never happens to me!

Hopeful I am on the east coast and get up early M-F for work, 3:30am. Today I got up at 6am because it is the weekend! lol

Another interview with J No 5 with 12 news. She says she didn't come back for the attention. She came back to show she had not done anything wrong and to be part of the trial again. She doesn't know if she'll go back which I think she means she won't be. She hints the reason she was thrown out was due to a joke.

According to them, when she wanted to break her silence, she turned to this reporter. I don't think so. He shoved a microphone in front of her face! They also revealed her name but I've not printed it.

If it's the chair joke then I don't find it funny. I think it was great for her to come back to court for a day but perhaps she might be more comfortable watching the rest of it on tv. I still can't figure out if she's pro prosecution or not! I'm eager to know but only after the trial!

We discussed ice cream flavours. Katiecoolady knows all the Baskin Robbins flavours. And the reason, she claims, she knows them all so well is because her sister used to work there. :what:

Mself Schuby and rose are usually on at the same time and I love it because there are not alot of people yet so if I have a question they can answer it and it does not get lost in the thread because some days it just goes so fast!!!!

Thanks Schuby & Rose!!!

Thanks for the clip. I was among those critical of her choice to show up Thursday but after seeing that, it seems like it was really quite innocent and she just didn't realize how much attention it would get.

After seeing the most recent interview with Juror 5, I take back my previous thoughts. I think she's doing the right thing. I don't think she's trying to interject herself into this.

But again, HO is usually wrong when it comes to judging character so...

Mself Schuby and rose are usually on at the same time and I love it because there are not alot of people yet so if I have a question they can answer it and it does not get lost in the thread because some days it just goes so fast!!!!

Thanks Schuby & Rose!!!

We're like a little early morning triumvirate.

We discussed ice cream flavours. Katiecoolady knows all the Baskin Robbins flavours. And the reason, she claims, she knows them all so well is because her sister used to work there. :what:

Wow! I missed a lot!

I was out with friends, discussing beer flavors (and trying them). :)

After seeing the most recent interview with Juror 5, I take back my previous thoughts. I think she's doing the right thing. I don't think she's trying to interject herself into this.

But again, HO is usually wrong when it comes to judging character so...

Lol, jinx.

Thanks for the clip. I was among those critical of her choice to show up Thursday but after seeing that, it seems like it was really quite innocent and she just didn't realize how much attention it would get.
Don't you think she was a bit naive to think she would not attract attention? Surely she'd turned on the tv by then ;) and seen how much discussion was going on about this.

If it's the chair joke then I don't find it funny. I think it was great for her to come back to court for a day but perhaps she might be more comfortable watching the rest of it on tv. I still can't figure out if she's pro prosecution or not! I'm eager to know but only after the trial!

Forgive me, but what is the chair joke? TIA

Don't you think she was a bit naive to think she would not attract attention? Surely she'd turned on the tv by then ;) and seen how much discussion was going on about this.

Yes, she was but I can understand her reasoning that she wanted to make a point that she did nothing wrong. IF she was dismissed for a joke about the chairs then I can see why she'd feel unfairly singled out. It makes me wonder if Nurmi insisted she be dismissed just to save face after he embarrassed himself calling JC to the stand and demanding the jurors be questioned individually. This way he can say, "See! I was right! There has been juror misconduct!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member