weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JA's dream board was interesting. If only MySpace dated the post!
picture.php

JA was trying to use the law of attraction to live a life of leisure, according to her dream board.

Deep thoughts include:
Imagine the Extraordinary
Eternal Life
LEISURE
Wealth, Family & Philanthropy
Scales of Justice
Hands on a piano
Hourglass on money
Dracula’s Castle

I would love to know the kind of ring pictured here. It looks like TA's executive ring.

JA checked a few items off the dream board already; Helio Ocean, 2 door “sports car” looks like her Infiniti. I wonder, did GS paid for both?

All jokes aside, I've lived in a truly abusive relationship - I know what it is. I kissed a lot of dam frogs before I met a true man of character and values. To see this DT try to make Travis out to be some kind of monster when I know who the REAL monster is really is upsetting to me. And probably a lot more on here...JMO

:grouphug:

Someone mentioned on the last thread that JM was going to pull out some pictures?

That being said, what is to up for the remainder? Are there more witnesses as some were suspecting? bombshells?

I heard she was at work and when she heard about Bianca. She left work mid shift and drove 90 miles to confront her.

I thought I heard that she actually "missed work" that day so that she could go confront Bianca". Same dif I guess. How "Assertive" of her to do such a thang.

I thought JA's dream board was interesting. If only MySpace dated the post!
picture.php

JA was trying to use the law of attraction to live a life of leisure, according to her dream board.

Deep thoughts include:
Imagine the Extraordinary
Eternal Life
LEISURE
Wealth, Family & Philanthropy
Scales of Justice
Hands on a piano
Hourglass on money
Dracula’s Castle

I would love to know the kind of ring pictured here. It looks like TA's executive ring.

JA checked a few items off the dream board already; Helio Ocean, 2 door “sports car” looks like her Infiniti. I wonder, did GS paid for both?

It's an engagement ring..the first pic on her dream board ...sad
the other ring looks like the one mr. gus the almighty showed off

Were the titles of the books she gave JA ever disclosed?
Not that we know of, which leads me to believe they would be considered prejudicial- otherwise, I think we would have heard what they were.

Remember she kept using the word, pattern.

She was looking at intensity and frequency over time.

This is not a few events here and there.

IMO

Just because she CLAIMS she saw a 'pattern', it does not mean she actually did.

They WERE BROKEN UP. Jodi lived in another state. They RARELY SAW EACH OTHER.

They did not even communicate regularly. They were NOT in a relationship.

This so called 'intensity' and frequency of the pattern is a JOKE.

How can you say it was ' not just a few events, here and there?' What else would it be?

They were never around each other. She was a long distance Booty Call. If that.

Yes, one of them was "Finding Pattern Within Context in the Domestic Violence Continuum".

moo

Well, gee... if that title didn't give away her entire 'theory' and 'testimony', I don't know what would. For the love of Pete?

It's an engagement ring..the first pic on her dream board ...sad
the other ring looks like the one mr. gus the almighty showed off

Gus is engaged. He proposed on stage during one of his presentations for prepaid legal.

Speaking of warm and compassionate, she responded to JM when he asked her if she ever had any physical contact with JA that she may have rubbed/patted her arm but stated there was a glass wall between them when she was interviewing her so she didn't know if she had or not. That doesn't make any sense unless she vaulted over the glass barrier.

Yeah I noticed that. It should have been a quick no...unless there hasn't always been a barrier between them.

If that is the case, it would frustrate me that they are trying to 'blame' JM or expect him to be held responsible for her challenges.
Juan gets just as much harassment, and threatening statements on social media. Not sequestering the jurors and leaving the cameras on was not directed at ALV. I feel asking to sequester and turn off cameras may be Nurmi's ulterior motive.

JM job is to be tough; somebody has to speak for Travis, and I get really tired of hearing things like JM is 'attacking' the witness. He is attacking the testimony, not the witness. He is asking questions, doing his job, and ALV had no problem making comments 'in anger' toward JM.

Yes this is what I don't get. How is Juan responsible for what a bunch of knuckleheads are saying on social media? Makes no sense.

The whole thing is pretty laughable. Juan has been prosecuting the same way for almost 30 years. If his demeanor was really a problem he would have been forced to reel it in a long time ago. This motion doesn't even sound tactical. It's just petty.

I'm watching yesterday's session again. Nurmi is falling asleep here. You'll need to put the clip on full screen to see it - around 46:15. He scratches his chin a bit after that to try and wake up but even at 48:10, he's still struggling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jGdoHiVH7E

Does anyone know when GS bought JA the Helio? Was it because her phone with the sex tapes was stolen?

I'm trying to figure out why she crafted this entry, and if she's talking about the phone from GS.
picture.php

I think we're talking about two different things here. The hearing involving Ms. Wong is pretty clearly just a continuation of the public mistrial hearing about Juan and the autographs, etc. The defense filed two motions that were very similar on the "circus atmosphere" issue, and at least one of them has been posted here. The other was summarized in great detail in news articles and probably posted as well. Those motions are no big secret, and no one is pretending they are secret.

The "issue" regarding ALV seems to be something separate. There is nothing filed with the clerk's office to look at regarding the "issue." And there have been a whole lot of sealed in-chambers meetings involving ALV. If the "issue" to be heard Tuesday has anything to do with the sealed in-chambers meetings, then the hearing will probably not be in open court--and even if it is, the judge has very likely ordered everyone involved in the sealed meetings not to discuss it until then. And even if she hasn't, the attorneys at least would be aware that you can't disclose things discussed in sealed meetings with the judge.

Thank you for this clear explanation Counselor. ;)

Speaking of warm and compassionate, she responded to JM when he asked her if she ever had any physical contact with JA that she may have rubbed/patted her arm but stated there was a glass wall between them when she was interviewing her so she didn't know if she had or not. That doesn't make any sense unless she vaulted over the glass barrier.

I think ALV also added that sometimes there was wire mesh in between her and Jodi, so she must have stuck her fingers through the wire to touch Jodi's arm. Inappropriate behavior indeed.

She didn't talk to anyone but Jodi.

She read interviews with these people that others had done and written up.

IMO

And NONE of the interviews indicated ANY physical abuse.

None of the journals, none of the blogs, none of the interviews, none of the emails, say anything about Physical Abuse.

The ONLY thing she has is Jodi's word about that. And ALV admitted that to JM>

I can't help but think that one of the very personal things, in regards to Ms ALV, considering her "old Fashioned" nature is that sex and sexual relations are a very serious, monogamous thing for her and that she superimposed her very own stringent, ethical, moral ideals onto JA and her sexual relationship with Travis.

Never once did we hear ALV opine how Travis was basically a newbie when it came to first sexual experiences and how newfound sexual experience can become pretty consuming. Definitely sex, after losing ones virginity, is something thought of and desired- no? One of the many things we know is that JA was never honest about her true feelings in regards to sex and Travis with Travis. How can that be right... how can that be his fault. He paid the ultimate price for her dishonesty. How can ALV not see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow