What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamabear, I think we are on the same page!

I think she had a ZFG ID and was into something shady too.

But, I wonder if she was going to split. Maybe, but that was pretty risky hanging around town, especially since she had so many friends and acquaintances.

And where is the paper trail for her banking account? If she was truly hoarding money? Why is it that the couple of times when we see she got money (stolen) she spends it freely? Why didn't she buy a plane/bus/train ticket with $$ from AH?

BBM -

I think it is very strange that someone who should be low on money, would hold on to these 2 checks for so long. I know when I get a check, I am in the bank same day or next day to get it cashed or deposited, regardless if it is $25 or $250. Maybe she wasn't so hard up for money afterall? Hmmmm?

BBM
I doubt that, she was stealing CASH as well. George stated in the FBI interview, Casey also stole cash from Caylee's piggybank, and who knows maybe even from her parents wallets.

But, I wonder if she was going to split. Maybe, but that was pretty risky hanging around town, especially since she had so many friends and acquaintances.

And where is the paper trail for her banking account? If she was truly hoarding money? Why is it that the couple of times when we see she got money (stolen) she spends it freely? Why didn't she buy a plane/bus/train ticket with $$ from AH?

I just feel that she had to keep the 2 separate. She needed money til she left so she stole it.

One of the thangs that could be is that she had some loose strings to tie up (kill parents?) (break ties to what ever was shady). I think she got so pizzed off at CA and killed Caylee before her mega plan, played out.

I think she was goin the next day, her bags were packed to neat---via LA.

And---if the ZFG ID comes out in court then we will find out if there was a ZFG banking account.
If there is ZFG then there will be a paper trail---we just don't know it yet.

BBM
I'm sure the thought crossed her mind, but IMO she had no where to go and no one to go to. Casey mooched off of people.
Brini has posted in the Random thoughts thread, Casey never left town, not even for a daytrip during the 31 days she stayed in Orlando- it was her comfort zone.

Also, notice that the check from 2/5 was numbered #4633 and the check from 2/8 is #4676-that's 43 checks in 3 days!
My guess is that KC slipped a check from the back of CA's checkbook!
Sneaky little :devil: Don't ya think?

I don't know or have the link to what you are looking at..but did Casey forge these checks as well?

I still think she was gonna leave. I know I am in the minority---I know that---but that makes me who I am. LMAO

Thanks for this link.. how I missed this documentation is beyond me. I think the media posts a bunch of documents the first day and then others later as they get time.

Anyways, I should probably go find a thread about checks. FWIW...Per this link ..... Pg 34

This appears that she used Amscot to cash checks. She filled out this application(Pg35) on 11/15/05 to cash checks. She list JG as her SPOUSE and CA as her relative. (okay this is fine accept JESSE was not yet her SPOUSE -engaged) They took a photo copy of her DL. Pg 34 shows what checks she cashed at Amscot. Pg 36 on shows the actual checks and a photocopy of them.

Starting with the oldest check...

Check date 6/24/05 Cash Date 11/15/05 $181.72 (she held on to the check for almost 5 months??)

Next 6 checks are from employment with Event Imaging Solutions and Kodak.

9/15/06 Check from B. Lufkin $150.00 (From roommate for Rent)
12/16/07 from Lee Anthony for $25.00 cashed on 1/17/08 (okay this could be a Christmas check)

Seems like Miss Casey was pretty behaved in 2007. No checks cashed.

1/31/08 CA $50.00
2/6/08 CA $75.00 (she gets a little braver here and ups the $$)
2/8/08 CA $125.00 (braver even more... ups the $$ amt!!)
CK # 4676 2/9/08 CA $200.00 (just a day later and goes for even bigger amt!!) There is a note under this that states "Do not believe issued." I am thinking this is a note to say that the check was not cashed.." the reason to follow in a bit..

3/17/08 CA 20.00 (hmm wonder why such a small amt.)

Now looking on to page 36

We have a photocopy of Grandmas' birthday check to Casey for $20.00. Date March 17th. (looks like grandma's writing.)

The above check from Cynthia A cashed on 2/8/08 very much looks like Casey's handwriting as found in her statement to the police. BUT the signature on the back.. looks different than the handwriting on the front of the check, however, it looks the same as the signature on her police documentation.

The check cashed #4676 from CA for $200.00 or attempted on 1-9-08 actually appears to be DECLINED... Reason... 2 checks already in clearing. Said she needed funds for a camping trip.

There was another printout of a check she received from her GP's on her dad's side. It appears to be legitmate.

Just some observations FWIW

ibyoungr could you direct me to the link so I can see this info as well...Pretty please

BBM: Ok I want to know what cashier took a check drawn on AH account with KC's ID & Signature? If she had tolen them, wouldn't it have been more likely KC would have passed herself off as AH instead? Fake ID, fake signiture? Also who would write a check out to themselves for cash with a stolen check? I know...I know everybody thinks KC is a ditz, and maybe she is...but not that ditzy. I still say AH had given KC permission to use her account, then reniged. Maybe even encouraged it to make KC look bad. ALso someone can give another person permission to do or use something over the phone, so AH being out of town at the time holds no water for me, not to mention how quickly AH turned on KC. It was too soon for her to have figured out her bank accounts and what was missing or stolen.

Didn't I read somewhere that AH and AL had dated briefly before KC & AL hooked up? I remember it because right away I was thinking "whoa!, no wonder AH is so pizzed." Her and JG both slighted by these two, KC & AL.

BBM
NO.
Casey met TL thru Facebook.
He said she posted she was a Valencia College student, he thought she was cute and sent her a friend request.
Casey & TL met in person in May.

I still think she was gonna leave. I know I am in the minority---I know that---but that makes me who I am. LMAO
No, you're not so alone...in the beginning I believed she was planning on leaving...but never could figure out why she didn't.

:eek:

wow.. she sure bought ALOT of stuff.. selfish lil creep

i just cant believe she is so blaent sp? about it all..

and yes she SHOULD have that trial BEFORE her CAPITAL MURDER 1 trial..

they arrested her with that FIRST :mad:

I think she intended to leave at some point,but her plans weren't coming together.Very risky leaving Caylee's body so close to her house.What if someone found it before she left?Of course she did a lot of risky things.
I think she believed when she told her military guy in California she had something she had to tell him,he would pay for a ticket or at least say "c'mon".
I think he rebuffed her,so she had to come up with plan B. I guess she's still working on that one.

As far as we know she didn't steal from her paternal Grandparents account. they gave her a $25 Xmas check.

Oh thats not the right link---so sorry. Then I dont know where the other one is.:blowkiss:

I think she intended to leave at some point,but her plans weren't coming together.Very risky leaving Caylee's body so close to her house.What if someone found it before she left?Of course she did a lot of risky things.
I think she believed when she told her military guy in California she had something she had to tell him,he would pay for a ticket or at least say "c'mon".
I think he rebuffed her,so she had to come up with plan B. I guess she's still working on that one.

I like your theory. Do we know what the communication was between KC and military guy during those few weeks? I don't remember when the "I have something to tell you" message happened. Was she actively contacting this guy while hanging out with AL, in hopes that he would send for her to go to Cali?

I like your theory. Do we know what the communication was between KC and military guy during those few weeks? I don't remember when the "I have something to tell you" message happened. Was she actively contacting this guy while hanging out with AL, in hopes that he would send for her to go to Cali?
I will go look. Hey,maybe she needed all the new stuff from Target for her trip!

Aw come on ..... KC wasn't planning a trip. That would take her more than 10 minutes to think about, then she would forget about it and move on.

Her shopping trips were "for the moment purposes". Moments to make AL think she was a dream catch. Moments to talk about after sex. Moments and memories are all KC has now. No trip planning for her. The state will make them for her.

OT but is anyone else having issues with the buttons when typing posts? I cannot even get smilies or the B I U buttons to work. Nor the multi quote button on posts. I can quote and give thanks but nottin else works for me. It did this am.

Fixed. Restarted Safari. First time this ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin