WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everything said and done by ICA

Almost everything said by any member of the A family post finding of little Caylee's body

One media interview on video with George, where he talks about how "they" were watching the people who had Caylee.

They're all a bunch of fruitcakes...between their lies, inuendos, and just plain word salad...YIKES!

I've never seen/heard this clip, but it makes me wonder, and bear with me here. IF they're watching the people who had Caylee, wouldn't they (the A's) have kept a good enough eye on them to bring them in. If the person they all believed to have Caylee was ZFG, why the heck didn't they just move in and apprehend her? I know they distrust the LE, but I think that if I were in that situation I would have gone and did surveillance, gotten pictures, and probably moved in and did a citizen's arrest or something myself. That is, if I truly believed that my granddaughter was still alive and the people I was "watching" were keeping her from me.
Ugh, this whole thing makes me crazy! lol

true that he said his first fear was that it could be either Casey or Caylee in the trunk, but after finding no body or evidence of a body and seeing the garbage in the trunk I think he convinced himself it must be from the garbage.

But later I think the LE urged/encouraged him to agree with their theory that it was in fact the smell from a body, don't you think, from watching the interviews?

Not the way I see it, both GA and CA realized the smell that was coming from the trunk was something that could only have been produced by a dead body. It was GA and CA who later tried to convince themselves that it was garbage. I am quite sure, positive in fact, garbage does not smell like a dead body.

Further, I am quite sure LE is going to prove there was a dead body in KC trunk, and that does seem like a smoking gun to me. There is no missing Zenida, so she could not have been the dead body.

one thing that sat off w/ me, is in the beginning in the jail videos, casey on a few occassions refers to caylee as "that little girl"= ( think how misty croslin refers to hayleigh as " that little girl") kind of a detachment, like kc saying she hasnt seen her daughter in 31 days... also this wasnt said, but law enforcement found the papers w/ variations of "casey lazzaro", mrs tony lazzaro,ect in her abandoned sun fire.( think of a schoolgirl writing her married name, if she married her crush?) i know she was in a panic when tony said he didnt want girls, knew how hard they were to raise, i think she had a susan smith type moment/ contributed to caylees demise? maybe off topic, but it just sprang into my mind( and i apologize if it was offtopic)

I don't know if others will like this....However, I'm not to bothered by the detachment with Haleigh & the coslins AS MUCH AS the A's ---- she really wasn't related to her---I know personally I'm more attached to MY FAMILY MEMBERS than friends kids...sure they mean something---BUT---hope this makes some sort of sense....ICA reaction or lack thereof is much more bothersome to me, as well as her parents..(would love to comment on LA but---IDK about him....he is a big ?):twocents:

It is my opinion that they took Kc out to universal. They stopped by and picked her up. She did not drive them there, she did not lead them there, matter of fact, I think Ym was already out there. IMO They led Kc to Universal. IMO Then they begin to interrogate her and and intimidate her. Shameful. IMO But in the end, they begin to ask questions again, just proving they had no idea what was going on. IMO

That interrogation is prolly going to hurt them more than it is going to hurt Kc. IMO Afterall, they totally lost communication with the last person to see Caylee. IMO

bbm

Respectfully, Casey most certainly did lead them there, just as she led them to all her other imaginary places in Orlando. When they sat down to interview her at Universal, the detectives were understandably frustrated. They spent the entire morning following up on all of her non-existent people and places.

They asked Casey how being at Universal, where she didn't work and didn't have an office was helping them find Caylee. One of the det's said, "You brought us here, why? To do what?" Casey told them she wanted to speak to security, see if Caylee came through the front gate, show her picture and ask around to find out if anyone had seen her (paraphrased).

LE didn't go there on "a whim" (as Casey would say). She told them she worked there. Casey fed them so much BS, they wasted many man-hours just trying to separate fact from Casey's fiction.

I think in his state of mind at that time, and being former LE, someone from LE convinced him that there had been a dead body in the car, when in fact there is no proof of that. Now after all the docs are out and we see there is no smoking gun showing a dead body in the car, you don't see Ga saying anything like that. I think in one of his interviews he states that he does not know who to believe anymore. That is all just my opinion, and in the heat of the moment he said something that he prolly now regrets. IMO
Bold by me.

This would appear to me to be a statement of fact, and IMO, completely in error.

NTS might I suggest you re-read casey's sworn statement given to LE the night they came to her house and talked to her at length? This might help you understand how and why they all ended up at Universal the next day. I'm referring to the statement where she says she's a student at valencia, an event planner at universal, etc etc ad nauseum. You seem to be missing why they were at universal. IMO you make it sound like the cops chose some random workplace and forced casey to go there and say that she doesn't work there, in the hopes of making her look like a liar. That's not the way it went down at all, and your comments are very very misleading: I hope unintentionally so.

Like another poster said, the cops didn't "lose communication with casey". Lying repeatedly and misleading the very people whose job it is to find your daughter, is NOT "communicating"....it's a CRIME.

I'm going with the body farm report. IMO When he said that please don't let this be my daughter or grand daughter, it wasn't, it was trash. IMO Everyone went back to work. . IMO No one called 911, so no one took that smell as anything but trash in my opinion. However, the body farm report could have indeed influenced him. IMO, but after further investigation, it was just another dead end, IMO.
Bold by me.
I know of no such fact proving the smell from the trunk was trash. Please provide link.

true that he said his first fear was that it could be either Casey or Caylee in the trunk, but after finding no body or evidence of a body and seeing the garbage in the trunk I think he convinced himself it must be from the garbage.

But later I think the LE urged/encouraged him to agree with their theory that it was in fact the smell from a body, don't you think, from watching the interviews?

BBM - Nope, if you ever get a whiff of that odor, you will know nothing else smells quite like it.

I think LE didn't discourage GA from the truth, big difference from leading him to it. GA was living in La La Land on HopeSpring Dr. LE refused to feed the fantasy.

GA knew, in his heart, when KC came home without Caylee that something really awful had happened. He admitted Caylee didn't know Zany, didn't respond to questions about Zany and he knew KC wasn't working. (so she didn't need a sitter or a nanny) GA knew so much about his daughter, that CA didn't want to hear; all before any of this ever happened.

one thing that sat off w/ me, is in the beginning in the jail videos, casey on a few occassions refers to caylee as "that little girl"= ( think how misty croslin refers to hayleigh as " that little girl") kind of a detachment, like kc saying she hasnt seen her daughter in 31 days... also this wasnt said, but law enforcement found the papers w/ variations of "casey lazzaro", mrs tony lazzaro,ect in her abandoned sun fire.( think of a schoolgirl writing her married name, if she married her crush?) i know she was in a panic when tony said he didnt want girls, knew how hard they were to raise, i think she had a susan smith type moment/ contributed to caylees demise? maybe off topic, but it just sprang into my mind( and i apologize if it was offtopic)

I know some may not agree with me, but the expression, "that little girl" doesn't really bother me. I, myself, have used it when referring to my daughter (to whom I am VERY close) when she was young, as well as other family members. It was not meant in a detached or unloving way. Quite the opposite. My mother once told me during a conversation we were having, "I know if anything happened to that little girl, we would have to bury you right along beside her." My father has stated, "That little girl sure has a mind of her own." I have said, "That little girl is my heart." Never was it mean derogatorily.

So I don't worry too much about the expression, "that little girl." I think there is way too many other things said by all the A's that are NOT left open to interpretation.....

Don't forget the man at the impound lot. He smelled it, too. He's not LE; he's credible. And IIRC he was so upset when he heard Caylee was missing (the morning after the car was picked up by George and Cindy) he jumped in the dumpster to try to find that garbage bag. He contacted LE and was relieved that they had already picked the bag up. He put it together pretty quick.
And worry not about liars inconsistencies ~ "Sometimes you feel like a lie; sometimes you don't." :D

Yep IIRC he ran out in his jammies and went into that dumpster. He is going to be "quite the smoking gun" about the fact that car smelled like a dead body, not pizza, not trash, when they get to trial.

Yep IIRC he ran out in his jammies and went into that dumpster. He is going to be "quite the smoking gun" about the fact that car smelled like a dead body, not pizza, not trash, when they get to trial.

plus the fact that he has no dog in this fight ie)no reason to lie, no family member on trial for murder, makes his testimony all the more credible.

Just wanted to say thank you to USARDOG, nyvictoria, Soju and others for your kind well thought out responses...you put it like I couldn't. All I seem to be able to do is : :banghead::hopping_mad:

I think what baffles me is that facts in this case as laid out by ICA and family are more fantasy than fact.

Others:
ICA, wanting Tony's phone number
ICA wondering why her mom is crying
JB taking the case
AL coming on the case
AL leaving the case
CM arriving on the scene...

I am thankful for LDB, JA and HHJP as well as you all here on WS keeping me saine.

It is my opinion that they took Kc out to universal. They stopped by and picked her up. She did not drive them there, she did not lead them there, matter of fact, I think Ym was already out there. IMO They led Kc to Universal. IMO Then they begin to interrogate her and and intimidate her. Shameful. IMO But in the end, they begin to ask questions again, just proving they had no idea what was going on. IMO

That interrogation is prolly going to hurt them more than it is going to hurt Kc. IMO Afterall, they totally lost communication with the last person to see Caylee. IMO

Are you serious? :banghead:

NTS might I suggest you re-read casey's sworn statement given to LE the night they came to her house and talked to her at length? This might help you understand how and why they all ended up at Universal the next day. I'm referring to the statement where she says she's a student at valencia, an event planner at universal, etc etc ad nauseum. You seem to be missing why they were at universal. IMO you make it sound like the cops chose some random workplace and forced casey to go there and say that she doesn't work there, in the hopes of making her look like a liar. That's not the way it went down at all, and your comments are very very misleading: I hope unintentionally so.

Like another poster said, the cops didn't "lose communication with casey". Lying repeatedly and misleading the very people whose job it is to find your daughter, is NOT "communicating"....it's a CRIME.

Well I am aware of the statement Kc gave. Am not trying to mislead anyone. Just giving my opinion and my take. It is my opinion that they picked Kc up and took her out there. Actions speak louder than words. IMO They did the deed and why? Think about that. Why did they need to take her out there?

I wish they would have just been honest and asked her if she wanted an attorney. You know, just be honest, were not here to help you, were here to interrogate you because we think you know where your daughter is and we believe you are lying to us. This whole idea of yelling at someone and having two people ask questions at the same time, then applying the answers so they come out lies is very ineffective in my opinion. I think they should just be nice and let her know that she can get an attorney any time she wants. IMO The way it went down was she felt trapped and not able to leave because she did not have a ride, she did not have an attorney and 2 big guys were yelling at her. IMO They were trying to bully her out of some type of confession. IMO So what went down was a planned interrogation by the Le in my opinion.....

Bold by me.
I know of no such fact proving the smell from the trunk was trash. Please provide link.

It is just my opinion. It smells bad and there is indeed a trash bag there, yet there is no body. Obvious to me, its the trash without further reliable evidence. IMO

Well I am aware of the statement Kc gave. Am not trying to mislead anyone. Just giving my opinion and my take. It is my opinion that they picked Kc up and took her out there. Actions speak louder than words. IMO They did the deed and why? Think about that. Why did they need to take her out there?

I wish they would have just been honest and asked her if she wanted an attorney. You know, just be honest, were not here to help you, were here to interrogate you because we think you know where your daughter is and we believe you are lying to us. This whole idea of yelling at someone and having two people ask questions at the same time, then applying the answers so they come out lies is very ineffective in my opinion. I think they should just be nice and let her know that she can get an attorney any time she wants. IMO The way it went down was she felt trapped and not able to leave because she did not have a ride, she did not have an attorney and 2 big guys were yelling at her. IMO They were trying to bully her out of some type of confession. IMO So what went down was a planned interrogation by the Le in my opinion.....

I thought LE took Casey to Universal to get her other cellphone with Zanni's number in it that Casey said she left on her desk in her office at Universal. Doesn't seem like a LE set-up to me rather KC setting herself up by lying.

It is just my opinion. It smells bad and there is indeed a trash bag there, yet there is no body. Obvious to me, its the trash without further reliable evidence. IMO

I would assume you have never smelled rotting flesh. There is no mistaking dead flesh for rotting trash. GA was a homicide detective for I believe 15 or 20 years. He undoubtedly smelled the smell of death, and as such, I would think him an expert in this field. His reaction at the smell was unmistakable, "I prey its not my daughter or granddaughter in there." The fact that there was trash in there, IMO, has no bearing on the source of the order. The body farm went as far as to test pizza to see if they could reproduce the chemicals present and causing the odor in the trunk, and they could not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back