WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

Sorry for getting so excited, I'm new! LONG time lurker!

I was absolutely flabbergasted in one of the jail house videos when Casey told her parents that SHE needed to be seen as VICTIM too? WHAT? Innocent people don't need to be "seen" as victims. Guilty people do.

Yay!!!!:great: We are so glad to have you join us! :welcome4:

Things are really heatin' up. It's so good to go back and bring forth old clips and snippets to put everything into perspective .
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread !

Originally posted by MaryB...
Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

Sorry for getting so excited, I'm new! LONG time lurker!

I was absolutely flabbergasted in one of the jail house videos when Casey told her parents that SHE needed to be seen as VICTIM too? WHAT? Innocent people don't need to be "seen" as victims. Guilty people do.

Good point. Welcome to Websleuths.

Wait...I missed that! Did LDB say that yesterday? Wow

Oh you know what..I got kicked off line a few times yesterday. I better get to watching the whole thing over again, I actually forgot about that.

:cow:

Above post #641 on this thread . . . .

It took me a little while to find the "f-bomb" that LDB dropped, but I finally found it. The question starts at approx. 19:20 and the bomb gets dropped at 19:40ish

http://www.wftv.com/video/27110612/index.html (part 4/5 videos posted by Nums 3/7/11 media thread post #3932)

This video of JB and CA when KC was arrested in August of 2008... Well, the whole 8 minutes is chock full of "oh no he didn't" goodness.

Also noted that just after the 7 minute mark, CA puts her hand up to her ear and she is not wearing her wedding ring. FWIW.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17342322/detail.html

And the 360 thing is infectious. Mason did it, Kobilinsky did it...

Um....... That would be a 180, friends.

180 = opposite direction.

360 = a full turn back to the same direction.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

This video of JB and CA when KC was arrested in August of 2008... Well, the whole 8 minutes is chock full of "oh no he didn't" goodness.

Also noted that just after the 7 minute mark, CA puts her hand up to her ear and she is not wearing her wedding ring. FWIW.

Oh my! Everyone HAS to watch this video...I have never seen it before. Jose had an 8 minute hissy-fit! And the pies-de-resistance (sp) is almost at the end when Jose says something about how hard it's been for CA, GA and LA and then says something like: If you were in this situation, you'd be crazy too! Watch the look on CA's face at that moment. He more or less called CA crazy! I LMAO!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ynot: you are so right...this video is chock full of great Jose Baez soundbites!

Oh my! Everyone HAS to watch this video...I have never seen it before. Jose had an 8 minute hissy-fit! And the pies-de-resistance (sp) is almost at the end when Jose says something about how hard it's been for CA, GA and LA and then says something like: If you were in this situation, you'd be crazy too! Watch the look on CA's face at that moment. He more or less called CA crazy! I LMAO!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ynot: you are so right...this video is chock full of great Jose Baez soundbites!

Hahaha - a perfect JB-ism. Near the end he says "you're assuming KC doesn't know where Caylee is."

That was really hard to watch without my Scotch! Baez shouldn't try to quote anyone. That was hilarious and he tried to be so angry. "I will not be bullied ..." :floorlaugh:

Um....... That would be a 180, friends.

180 = opposite direction.

360 = a full turn back to the same direction.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

:floorlaugh: yes but that 360 turn is in an effort to recreate history...opposite of what she started on July 15, 2008...contrary, hostile and took back her smells like a dead body in the damn car....to I just said what I had to to get the police to respond....unlikely but worth that try...

but since you are Numbers, I'd say you are correct with the 180 opposite direction thingy...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I lmao when he said that he had a rinky dink little business/office. :floorlaugh:

Cindy telling LE and anyone that would listen that the cadavar dogs hits in the backyard was Caylee peeing everywhere, though she tells everyone that Caylee wasn't potty trained yet. Would she have us believe that the potty training pull-ups in FL don't collect pee? Just saying......

Why must he always say there are "leaks" coming out? Aren't those "leaks" called the "Sunshine Laws"? :waitasec:

Hahaha - a perfect JB-ism. Near the end he says "you're assuming KC doesn't know where Caylee is."

That was classic. What was he trying to get at by saying that?

Notice he also threw in ' INJUSTICE' and 'our boys fighting in Iraq." Talk about throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

And he acts all self-righteous about the 'economic crimes' she was arrested for---as if stealing doesn't matter--because her child is missing. He is attacking the cops for arresting her instead of 'looking for Caylee.' The thing is, taking Casey into custody is one step closer to finding out where Caylee is. And Baez is ignoring that.

Baez also talks about " THE COMPELLING REASON SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID" in this video. So he has been hiding this compelling explanation since day one then?

Cindy telling LE and anyone that would listen that the cadavar dogs hits in the backyard was Caylee peeing everywhere, though she tells everyone that Caylee wasn't potty trained yet. Would she have us believe that the potty training pull-ups in FL don't collect pee? Just saying......

Oh so now it's not just GA pouring blood and sweat all over the backyard when he mowed(yes, it's on tape, she tells this to GVS!), but it's also Caylee out there copping a squat all over the backyard!! PLA--LEEZE!!! Are you kidding me.....ARe you Fricking kidding me? Does CA believe that anyone buys this BS she's selling? Geesh! Exasperated here re-watching and rereading this crap!!

Why must he always say there are "leaks" coming out? Aren't those "leaks" called the "Sunshine Laws"? :waitasec:

THANK YOU for saying that. It has always seemed to me that JB was trying to cast the SAO's office in a bad light by implying they were leaking all of this information.
But then it occurred to me, that maybe, just maybe.....JB did realize there were actually Sunshine Laws in Florida? You know, it did take him 8 times to pass the bar.

:floorlaugh: yes but that 360 turn is in an effort to recreate history...opposite of what she started on July 15, 2008...contrary, hostile and took back her smells like a dead body in the damn car....to I just said what I had to to get the police to respond....unlikely but worth that try...

but since you are Numbers, I'd say you are correct with the 180 opposite direction thingy...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Oh, well if you're talking about Cindy :banghead:, make that a 3060!

Doogiegirl, Funny position for that guard to keep as you mentioned in your 751 post. I reran it again and it looks to me that he is texting but has his phone out of sight in he lap. Just a thought.

Oh I am sure he was looking at something on his lap. It's just how it appears that struck me funny....that's all.

Some of us use silly humor sometimes to get through what is a tragic event. We need to try and make each other smile even now and then. :)

PS Welcome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2