What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When my younger son died six weeks before his third birthday, June16, no less, as a divorced Mother of a seven year old son, I HAD to work. THAT was the easy part ........... dealing with my elder son's grief, while working through my own grief - we were in counseling - is something words just cannot describe. However, I worked, yes, I could have gone on disability due to my mental status, but chose not to do that, and I was a d@mn good employee. In retrospect, I am very glad I made that decision - it was very good for the two of us, as my son has grown into a wonderful, compassionate, STRONG young man.

Oh, and that *closure* *move on with your life* stuff ....... doesn't happen. You 'adapt' over time and learn 'where you can go in your mind,' and just how far ....... BUT, you NEVER get over it. You are NEVER the same. However, you don't 'wear your grief' like a badge, either.

It has been 35 years and I can tell you, it still feels like yesterday. That "punch in the gut," heart literally painfully hurting feeling is real & present EACH time I think of him ...... still many times, daily.

I am neither trying to be rude, nor garner sympathy .... just saying, life is about 'experiences' and how we each deal with and learn from them.

GA & CA, I believe, are still 'one' with their murdering daughter & her DT, and are just presenting themselves with 'different masks' at this time. We shall see. jmho

BBM ITA with this. Thank you for sharing your own experience with grief. :grouphug:

I think Cindy is signaling something to Casey here starting at the 1:40 mark.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11‬‏

Someone posted today on the trial thread that they saw Cindy mouth "I love you" to Casey, and send a signal with her eyeglasses. Looks like that is exactly what she is doing in this video. How convenient and fortunate for Cindy that HHJP was preoccupied with the matter at hand at the side bar at the time.

George sends his own signal to Casey as Cindy is sending hers.

georgeglancetowardscasey.jpg

George does not look happy at all. He is shooting out flames of fire at someone. Could it be the one who accused him of molestation?

The topic of this thread is -

What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

At least that is what the title says...

i believe cindy is praying, remembering, silently going over things said and things not said in flashbacks. she may be thinking how did this all happen? she once said i do not want to lose anyone else. she could be wondering if in weeks to come her daughter will be given death penalty, lwop or be sent home free. then what? if she writes her thoughts, fear, mistakes, hopes and wonders how caylee turned into decomp , who , what where and why and how her husband and her have to live with all - i offer her compassion and empathy-bless them all who are innocent of the blames.

Wow-- I saw some sort of message CA was sending too. What's up with that?

I think she is writing a journal of the day to day happenings in the courtroom. She will probably publish it after the trial is over, hoping to get mucho $s. She doesn't really need to pay rapt attention to the testimony because she has probably downloaded all the discovery and committed it to memory.

I think all cindy was doing was chewing her thumb nail, and scratching her nose and face. I saw nothing sinister about it

I think all cindy was doing was chewing her thumb nail, and scratching her nose and face. I saw nothing sinister about it
I agree. It seems to me that all of the Anthonys are under such intense scrutiny that any random gesture can be (and is) interpreted as something sinister these days. Between the "secret hand-signal analysis" and the "flipping the bird" theories, I think some people might be letting their imaginations get the better of them. I'm reminded of the orb/angel/skull talk back when the original crime scene photos were released, and of course, now we know that the photo with the white dots contained nothing but a couple of artifacts created by raindrops on the lens when the photo was taken.

I don't say this to insult anyone. It's just something I've noticed more and more lately. The Anthonys have enough to feel bad about already without having to worry that their slightest gesture will be interpreted as some sort of malice.

OMG that is it for forgiving them...this made me ILL!!!!

I am not aware that KC was looking at Cindy, but if she was it looks to me as if Cindy is either signalling her to cry or rub her eyes with the ratty tissue. I do not believe that the A's have changed their position one tiny iota as far as supporting KC. I further believe that Cindy's emotional breakdown on the stand was one huge act to elicit sympathy for herself and thus for KC. These are a smarmy bunch of people. I can well understand how KC became the murderer she is.

I don't think she's signaling anything to ICA. Unless her tears can move from right to left. Plus I don't think ICA even looks their way.

When my younger son died six weeks before his third birthday, June16, no less, as a divorced Mother of a seven year old son, I HAD to work. THAT was the easy part ........... dealing with my elder son's grief, while working through my own grief - we were in counseling - is something words just cannot describe. However, I worked, yes, I could have gone on disability due to my mental status, but chose not to do that, and I was a d@mn good employee. In retrospect, I am very glad I made that decision - it was very good for the two of us, as my son has grown into a wonderful, compassionate, STRONG young man.

Oh, and that *closure* *move on with your life* stuff ....... doesn't happen. You 'adapt' over time and learn 'where you can go in your mind,' and just how far ....... BUT, you NEVER get over it. You are NEVER the same. However, you don't 'wear your grief' like a badge, either.

It has been 35 years and I can tell you, it still feels like yesterday. That "punch in the gut," heart literally painfully hurting feeling is real & present EACH time I think of him ...... still many times, daily.

I am neither trying to be rude, nor garner sympathy .... just saying, life is about 'experiences' and how we each deal with and learn from them.

GA & CA, I believe, are still 'one' with their murdering daughter & her DT, and are just presenting themselves with 'different masks' at this time. We shall see. jmho

As the mother of a murdered daughter I totally agree with what you are saying. No one can possibly understand unless they have been there. I hope that George and Cindy have changed but I can't help but wonder if they are telling the truth on the stand because they are under oath and don't want to get up there and lie and end up jailed. I know Cindy just fell apart on the stand but I still hesitate to believe that they have completely changed. After Casey blaming George for sexual abuse and being a part of covering up Caylee's death I would think that would do it for George and Cindy but I'm just not so sure.

This is exactly what the DA are counting on...This family covered up for her big time and the Da will do everything possible to convince the jury that this was done because they were involved. I don't believe they had a thing to do with her death. As such, I will not comment on their actions after the fact at all.

moo

ETA- Regarding the A's, I will comment "BIG TIME" ...later.

I have wondered if during the defenses turn to produce wittnesses, etc, if Cindy won't be blamed for leaving the ladder on the pool. She was the last one in the pool and nothing was said about Casey or George going swimming that evening or day. If JB does that then he has involved both George and Cindy in Caylee's death.

I have wondered if during the defenses turn to produce wittnesses, etc, if Cindy won't be blamed for leaving the ladder on the pool. She was the last one in the pool and nothing was said about Casey or George going swimming that evening or day. If JB does that then he has involved both George and Cindy in Caylee's death.

I don't believe that the pool ladder was ever left up. This was very early Cindy cover-up accident defense. She made sure this was put out for human consumption very early on in an interview with Greta Van Sustern. She then mentioned it to KC in a taped jailhouse video, hoping KC would jump on the bandwagon. KC did't catch on and thus gave her Surprise. Surprise. response. She also mentioned it to investigators, who didn't buy it and didn't investigate it further. Very smart guys.

I think Cindy is signaling something to Casey here starting at the 1:40 mark.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11‬‏

Thank you for finding this Dr. Fessel. I thought I was imagining things when I saw it during trial. Yes indeed, CA is telling KC to cry, rub her nose and eyes. I also saw at one point CA pulling her sweater up on her shoulders and around to signal KC, then she pushed her own sweater back again. Unbelievable.

Thank you for finding this Dr. Fessel. I thought I was imagining things when I saw it during trial. Yes indeed, CA is telling KC to cry, rub her nose and eyes. I also saw at one point CA pulling her sweater up on her shoulders and around to signal KC, then she pushed her own sweater back again. Unbelievable.

WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Do you think that is what is happening here?? I never see Casey look over at her parents.

WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Do you think that is what is happening here?? I never see Casey look over at her parents.

Perhaps the message was intended for Simms or one of the junior lawyers to convey to Casey? :twocents:

Perhaps the message was intended for Simms or one of the junior lawyers to convey to Casey? :twocents:

Still WOW is all I can say. I was wrong in my thinking that Cindy has washed her hands of Casey if in fact that is what is happening in that tape. And it sure looks it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back