What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In no defense of CA, a mother's love, especially for her female child, is pretty boundless.

As an example, when my 13-year-old daughter tells me she hates me and slams the door in my face, five minutes later, I am making her favorite waffles and knocking on her door saying, "Sweetie, Mom made you a treat. Please come out so we can talk..." Dysfunctional, I know, lol. Heading for Casey-land, I know.

But, still, she can knock me down a hundred times and I am back up to see how much more she needs from me. (Read The Giving Tree - I am already that tree-stump and Wolfkid is still very young, lol.)

The point is that CA is trying to give her only daughter whatever she needs. I kind of understand her position, and, shamefully, would probably do the same myself.

Please don't throw things at me - I know I am posting an unpopular opinion, as it removes Caylee from the equation entirely. In this situation, somehow, at least for Cindy, Caylee's existence did not matter as much as Casey's well state-of-mind.

I think plenty of spoiling and related tantrums are to blame for this. However, I certainly don't see molestation in any way shape or form. Kids don't act entitled like that and scream at their parents if they are really abused. Abused children simply worship their parents and can say nothing wrong to or about them. That is not the case here. KC runs the show and CA is a close second.

I found out last year that my daughter was sexually abused by my then husband. (he is now the exhusband) My daughter did not worship her father and prior to finally telling me after almost 3 years of this she would ask me to divorce him, she would yell at both of us, mostly though she would avoid him. Looking back the signs were there but I never saw them. He did this when I was out of town and she never told me, I had no clue. Once she found out it also happened to another girl we knew she came forward. I was shocked, I would have never thought that could happen in my family. The thing is, you never think it can happen to you and when it does it's a shock. I was surprised when I went to court for this and how people were patting me on the back for believeing my child since I found out the norm in this case is for the mother to cover it up even if she does leave the abuser.

Saying all that I don't think ICA was abused, I believe it was a ploy to see how much her boyfriends "loved her" and she has now taken that ploy over to her defense in a henious crime against her child.

JMHO

I thought that she began accusing them of molestation a long time ago.

Anyway, I wonder how they will feel if and when ICA is executed.

I have always believed those accusations of sexual abuse to be ramblings of ICA. What I said above is in direct relation and response to what accusations against the Anthonys Anne F. stated in open court yesterday. In CAs mind she has already denied the alledged sexual abuse chatter by ICA. Those other allegations Anne F stated are far more damaging to CAs glass house if proven.

My interpretation/opinion goes a little something like this.....

Cindy: "KC is being set up to say those things by Jose Baez. He also made her deny visitation with us for almost 3 years".

I think those fools are in total denial and refuse to believe that KC plays any part in her own defense. I think that they think that she's being led astray by the DT.

I would like to think they, the A's would finally get a clue, but from past experience I realize this may never happen. Perhaps they can only function if they believe it were an accident. I can't for the life of me understand how they are handling the abuse claims however? I would love to know what they are thinking about that? :waitasec:

Now that I know about Rosie I'm starting to think most of this is ALL her idea..We need to rule out the Lee molestation only cos that came out to JG yrs before..But I believe Rosie took it & ran with it even if she knows it's a LIE..That doesn't seem like it would matter to her or her twin ICA..We may see it goes from "one time I found Lee in my room touching me when I woke up" to Lee & Dad did it over&over..CA knew & did nothing about it..They may be evil enough to include Caylee in this long list of LIES about the Ants & ICA's past..Nothing is off limits to get her out of the DP.

I'm not sure IF the Ants would willingly go along..It seems GA has already proven he won't thru his atty..This is CA's worst nightmare since she's so into appearances..It means the WORLD to her maybe even more then ICA or Caylee..She'd certainly have to move to parts unknown after this to save face! Lee, of them all, has to be pissed (whether it's true or not!) cos it's his reputation on the line & will stick with him forever!

It seems the family has responded to the DT's plan to throw them under the bus!!!

This is their response as reported on the Caylee Daily.

CASEY’S PARENTS ATTORNEY SPEAKS OUT

Casey’s parents’ attorney Mark Lippman spoke about the abuse allegations that the defense team revealed in court yesterday. According to Hal Boedeker of Orlando Sentinel, ”WESH’s Kealing noted that Anthony’s diaries reflect no allegations of abuse. He also talked to Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents. Lippman said of the defense’s strategy, “It would be a huge mistake on their part. She will get destroyed.”

Unless there is any truth to Casey's accusations, I hope that George and/or Lee will not allow themselves to be dragged down this slippery slope. They will be forever branded with having incested their daughter/sister. Are they really willing to risk this for the sake of saving Casey? I suppose it's also possible that Cindy is wielding a huge hammer over their heads by insisting that they take the fall if it will save Casey's life.

In no defense of CA, a mother's love, especially for her female child, is pretty boundless.

As an example, when my 13-year-old daughter tells me she hates me and slams the door in my face, five minutes later, I am making her favorite waffles and knocking on her door saying, "Sweetie, Mom made you a treat. Please come out so we can talk..." Dysfunctional, I know, lol. Heading for Casey-land, I know.

But, still, she can knock me down a hundred times and I am back up to see how much more she needs from me. (Read The Giving Tree - I am already that tree-stump and Wolfkid is still very young, lol.)

The point is that CA is trying to give her only daughter whatever she needs. I kind of understand her position, and, shamefully, would probably do the same myself.

Please don't throw things at me - I know I am posting an unpopular opinion, as it removes Caylee from the equation entirely. In this situation, somehow, at least for Cindy, Caylee's existence did not matter as much as Casey's well state-of-mind.

I think plenty of spoiling and related tantrums are to blame for this. However, I certainly don't see molestation in any way shape or form. Kids don't act entitled like that and scream at their parents if they are really abused. Abused children simply worship their parents and can say nothing wrong to or about them. That is not the case here. KC runs the show and CA is a close second.

I do understand a mothers love for her daughter as I have one myself. In my parenting I have I am sure made many mistakes, but have learned that giving in and coddleing is a very bad thing. They need boundries for sure, some are painful (not meaning beatings) just unpleasant because they don't always get their way.

Once when my daughter was about nine she was acting up in a bad way in front of company and she was pushing the limits for sure. It was a pivital moment for sure I could have just excused her behaviour as hormonal or whatever, she called me the devil himself. It was one of those moments when you have to count to ten or you will touch the child in a non loving way. That did not happen but I told her if that was the road she was gonna take this house was not big enough for the two of us and it would be her that was leaving. She was not the boss here and she was not running the show. It was tense for a few hours with her in her room and me in the other trying to figure out what to next.

She came out with a changed attitude one that has remained to this day and she just turned 18. Things have not been perfect but she knows I love her and only want the best for her. We are close, I don't want to be her best friend in the way that some try to be these days. I am better than a best friend as I will tell the truth in all things that only a mother can/will do. Well at least should do. I don't fear that if I say things that I will upset her. Some things will make her mad for sure if she is making a poor choice I let her know. Yes she will still make bad choices, but she will be ultimatley resonsible for them.

sorry for rambling on...................

It seems the family has responded to the DT's plan to throw them under the bus!!!

This is their response as reported on the Caylee Daily.

CASEY’S PARENTS ATTORNEY SPEAKS OUT

Casey’s parents’ attorney Mark Lippman spoke about the abuse allegations that the defense team revealed in court yesterday. According to Hal Boedeker of Orlando Sentinel, ”WESH’s Kealing noted that Anthony’s diaries reflect no allegations of abuse. He also talked to Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents. Lippman said of the defense’s strategy, “It would be a huge mistake on their part. She will get destroyed.”

On IS yesterday Brad Conway said just about the same thing..He also praised the Ants as a 'family' but I didn't pay too much attention to that cos I do feel they are very 'dysfunctional' but nothing close to what the defense (Rosie!!!=ringleader!) plans on selling to the jury.

I agree Bette. I cannot imagine then not caring that she called them both pedophile incest rapists . Lee probably wants children at some point and I can't imagine him wanting that over his head for the rest of his life and not defending himself . I'm glad the A's attorney is coming back strong and I hope he means it .

I think they are all planning for what news outlets to talk to after it is over!

I have no idea what they are thinking. I know KC is still their daughter, they have not yet blamed her for Caylee's death, at least not publicly. If they have accepted that, and know that KC is lying and trying to throw them under the bus, and they can still stand by her, I am in awe. My family would never stand by me, even if I didn't do it.

It seems they may be thinking about the bus what with the article about what GA can do if falsely accused, but that bit of MSM may have all been baloney like much we have seen pass through before.

I cannot imagine what they are thinking, how they are handling it. I am certain CA needs to wake up and see the tire tracks on her back already and she can no longer manipulate KC in any way, but KC is sure manipulating them to the bitter end. GA knows it is wearing the tracks, don't know what LA thinks, he has been kind to keep out of the media.

You know, because we have never seen this family do the right thing it's impossible to really understand what's inside their heads.

With all the private pain and anguish we are privy to by following cases closely, we have also had front row seats to unbelievable grace and strength - just not from the Anthony's. Not one time have we seen them be there for Caylee, not even at what was supposed to be her memorial.

I'd like to be able to say they brought this on themselves but I cannot stoop so low. If this defense ploy is as dirty as I believe it is, anyone involved in it deserves what they get down the road and I'm sure it won't be pretty when that bus turns around and nails those who put it on the road.

So this means that both George and Lee, when on the stand testifying, will be directly asked if they ever sexually molested Casey. I just cannot imagine either of them responding with a "Yes", even if they did do it.

The most I could imagine is Lee perhaps saying something like "One time I came into her room at night and as a joke I shined a flashlight in her face. She woke up all freaked out. Maybe she has a mistaken memory of that incident."

But then I would expect to hear follow up questions like: "Did you ever physically tourch her?" "Did you ever unhook her bra?" "Did you ever pull her bra up to her neck?" Things like that.

Again, I cannot imagine either George or Lee admitting in open court to doing these things EVEN IF they did in fact do them.

As for Cindy, I expect she will be asked if her daughter ever came to her and told her that Lee or George was sexually molesting her. Who knows what her answer might be?

Perhaps the three of them - GA, CA, and LA - will have a little ploy worked out. Something along the lines of, well yes, she made those accusations but we knew they weren't true. We still know they are not true. But it did seem like she believed them. And that's when her behavior started to change.

Something along the lines of allowing them to deny the incident for the truth of it, but allowing for a set up of Casey started to get messed up mentally around that time due to her MISTAKEN belief that she had been molested.

And if that happens, one would wonder why a Registered Nurse would not recognize there was a serious problem with her daughter and seek some professional help for the situation.

On the other hand, it would not surprise me at all to see Cindy throw George under the bus. I expect to see them separate after this trial is over.

What kind of parents throw one child to the gutter in favor of another? Especially in this case?

What kind of parents throw one child to the gutter in favor of another? Especially in this case?

In this situation, as well as every other, tell the truth and let the chips fall as they may.

You sure would know where you stand in the family if you were the one that landed in the gutter. I would walk away and not look back.

I know most of us dozed off, if and when we were ever supposed to read one of these in history class, or in lit. The Classics just didn't seem relevant to us modern kids.

It occurred to me that we might be seeing one played out in our own time, in characters we might be able to comprehend, but only if we work hard at it.

"They" say that it only takes 4 generations for us humans to forget what the forefathers understood, and that we have to rediscover it all over again, only for it to be forgotten all over again in about 4 more generations.

Not sure what this says about us humans, other than we have a serious problem of not being able to learn much from history. Heck, they don't even teach it in schools any more. It is all "social studies" now.

Color me somewhat "discouraged".

As some one who has suffered through a horrible tragedy, you never heal. You find a medium in learning how to cope, but healing is something we strive towards, but it's always just a little beyond our grasp.

:hug:

Unless they are on board, I would think they are livid and devastated. They are among a handful of people who defended her. They gave her unconditional support. It really galls me that they may use video of GA blowing up at protestors as proof that he may have abused her. SHE was the reason those unusual people were out there! It was HIS (well CAs) house! I would have blown up at them too! It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

Yes ICA's parents did support her more then she deserved. About CA leaving money for ICA at Mothers Day and ICA wouldn't even see her. My daughter whom is simular to ICA avoided me on Mother's Day as usual and my husband grand-daughters and I had bought her perfume for a Mother's Day gift, as we show respect to her as a Mother. The girls gave it to her on Mother's day. It happens that not everyone respects or shows appropriate devotion to a loved one whom has shown them love and devotion.....JMO

I find it interesting that CA and GA have not attended the jury selection-- it must be driving them crazy not to be able to stare down these potential and seated jurors. I think they've made some sort of decision that isn't standard operation, and I actually wonder if their absence is at the root of KC's tiff with JB, and her horrible histrionic Monday. jmo

You know, because we have never seen this family do the right thing it's impossible to really understand what's inside their heads.

With all the private pain and anguish we are privy to by following cases closely, we have also had front row seats to unbelievable grace and strength - just not from the Anthony's. Not one time have we seen them be there for Caylee, not even at what was supposed to be her memorial.

I'd like to be able to say they brought this on themselves but I cannot stoop so low. If this defense ploy is as dirty as I believe it is, anyone involved in it deserves what they get down the road and I'm sure it won't be pretty when that bus turns around and nails those who put it on the road.

Its hard to imagine, but what if it gets dirtier. Cindy and George both could want to protect Lee. Cindy could testify that she knew G molested ICA. G could then "admit" that it happened.

I doubt it will go down like that, but ya never know with this family.

Some days I like to put the question on the other hand of how do we know something sinister didn't happen or hasn't been happening for years in that home? Only because the lies abound and the public and others know it. If the situation got so bad, which it has with the stories, is there any way the courts could force the issue of these lies by way of LDT or other means? Not sticking up for ica, and maybe we may never really know, but if this was true, wouldn't be almost as terrible to take another family members' life just for the parents to save face? KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member