Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy is that meter reader in for a long ride I think- guess he needs to be added to the witness list now- I am anxious to hear how this all pans out- i can see JB, Casey GA CA and Lee gleaming right now- "he killed Caylee" with the nanny- Casey didnt do it= I'd love to be a fly on their wall right now- this gets worse and worse by the day- no break in between-

First off...the finding these remains was truly the icing on the cake for OCSO. Yes, this man did try several times to get them out to this spot....the same EXACT one....don't know.
Yessss.....the ball was dropped. But, as I see it....OCSO only has a limited amount of resources...there WERE "other" robberies, murders, etc. The whole city of Orlando didn't just stop in their tracks....as even "I" thought it should have. LE was also running off to airports, mountains, NJ, NY, Atlanta, etc chasing "leads". Trying to make sense of the pings from a person who texts/calls people hundreds of times a week!! CASEY was the ONLY one who KNEW where this body was....everybody else was just pawns in her little game.
OCSO has done an impecable job so far....they were doing anything humanly possible....as were TES, LP, and all the other people searching. Would it have made things easier for them?? Yes. Would it have brought Caylee home sooner? Yes. Was it going to change the fact that her MOTHER killed her??? NO!!!

Does anyone know if this Meter Reader actually read meters at residential homes?

Wouldn't it be Bizarre if it turned out that this guy was frequently reading the Meter at the Anthony home?

I'm praying that's not the case but the way things are going I wont be surprised

What I don't understand is why OCSO would release this information prior to a thorough internal investigation, since it does make them look bad. There has to be a very good reason that the info was released.

First off...the finding these remains was truly the icing on the cake for OCSO. Yes, this man did try several times to get them out to this spot....the same EXACT one....don't know.
Yessss.....the ball was dropped. But, as I see it....OCSO only has a limited amount of resources...there WERE "other" robberies, murders, etc. The whole city of Orlando didn't just stop in their tracks....as even "I" thought it should have. LE was also running off to airports, mountains, NJ, NY, Atlanta, etc chasing "leads". Trying to make sense of the pings from a person who texts/calls people hundreds of times a week!! CASEY was the ONLY one who KNEW where this body was....everybody else was just pawns in her little game.
OCSO has done an impecable job so far....they were doing anything humanly possible....as were TES, LP, and all the other people searching. Would it have made things easier for them?? Yes. Would it have brought Caylee home sooner? Yes. Was it going to change the fact that her MOTHER killed her??? NO!!!

Trust me - I'm not anti-police at all! Just the opposite.

But this is going to be rough for them to explain! Excuses are great, but it's not going to help.

I feel sorry for the meter reader. No matter what he says now, there is doubt on his story, whether we believe him or not. It just gives Baez something to work with.

However, I have faith that there is enough evidence pointing towards Casey that this will blow over in time.

I predict that due to this situation, Cayce will get off scot-free. Her dream team will revisit the OJ Simpson case.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

Wow, OSCO really dropped the bag on this one, no pun intended. The new story about the deputy being scared away by a large snake? Are you kidding me???????? She could have been laid to rest 4 months ago to the day. I am wondering what this will do to the prosecutions case?? Also, according to this link the bag was already partially submerged on Aug 11th. I have a feeling KC dumped little angel Caylee IN THE WATER from the beginning and maybe it floated up a little or was dislodged by the water already there?

Most of us here believe KC murdered her child, acted alone and has lied lied lied. I believe LE has done the best they can with what they had to work with, but they sure did blow it on this one. I am really disappointed at this new development and I am afraid it will have a huge negative impact on the case. Anyone else agree?

I agree with some of your points but this was right behind Casey's house. If they have the time & resources to fly all over the country chasing leads you would think that they could first clear the most likely area before wasting all their energy in other places.

Not only did the Meter reader call in but there were also several calls of a foul odor reportedly comming from that area.

I agree that this does not change the fact that Casey killed her but it may have a bearing on wether or not Casey is actually convicted of the crime.

I'm not saying that Casey is going to go free because of this but it does put LE on the defense .

I can understand being scared of a Snake in south Florida - lots of poisonous ones around - but didn't the guy have a gun on him? :rolleyes:

What I don't understand is why OCSO would release this information prior to a thorough internal investigation, since it does make them look bad. There has to be a very good reason that the info was released.

I think they thought they better do it now before the defense got wind of it and turned it into a bigger mess than it already is.

I can understand being scared of a Snake in south Florida - lots of poisonous ones around - but didn't the guy have a gun on him? :rolleyes:

Not only that,but why didn't he go back?

Dunnooooooooooooo....something stinks re ALL this :confused::confused::confused:

Wow, OSCO really dropped the bag on this one, no pun intended. The new story about the deputy being scared away by a large snake? Are you kidding me???????? She could have been laid to rest 4 months ago to the day. I am wondering what this will do to the prosecutions case?? Also, according to this link the bag was already partially submerged on Aug 11th. I have a feeling KC dumped little angel Caylee IN THE WATER from the beginning and maybe it floated up a little or was dislodged by the water already there?

Most of us here believe KC murdered her child, acted alone and has lied lied lied. I believe LE has done the best they can with what they had to work with, but they sure did blow it on this one. I am really disappointed at this new development and I am afraid it will have a huge negative impact on the case. Anyone else agree?

I agree it doesn't look good, however, I am hopeful that all the evidence they do have against Casey - and it's massive - will ultimately override whatever happened here. When this meter reader guy gives his statement today, this may end up looking completely different.

Okay,let's say the officer was scared off by a snake and left&forgot about it.
It's ONE officer,not the entire LE.

I feel so sorry right now for Yuri,Beary and everybody else. :(

Boy is that meter reader in for a long ride I think- guess he needs to be added to the witness list now- I am anxious to hear how this all pans out- i can see JB, Casey GA CA and Lee gleaming right now- "he killed Caylee" with the nanny- Casey didnt do it= I'd love to be a fly on their wall right now- this gets worse and worse by the day- no break in between-

While it is a blow to the perfection for which OCSO has strived in this case,

even as they have been continuously bashed and baited by the perp and her allies,

I do not think it is much of a blow to the prosecution of the case.

As an aside, I would love for Casey's hair to be retrieved at the scene.

I guess the proper hairbrushes could not be supplied because the nanny had confiscated them in an effort to frame both Cindy and Casey?

Too farfetched. The case against Casey is building and building....

I think the jury will be smart enough to see the whole picture. People make mistakes and overlook things constantly. Unfortunately this was way too important to overlook, but it does happen. I don't think it will have a negative impact, although i'm sure Jose will try.

The way everyone has jumped to conclusions to slime the guy, why would he want to be identified? Even supposedly unbiased journalists are ready to throw him under the bus! I would get a lawyer too and I have to wonder why anyone would call in tips with the nonsense they have to go through.

I'm not throwing him under the bus. I am just wondering why the person has not been identified. He is a good samaritan, as far as we know, for calling in the remains (12/11). People get identified on the news for finding cash in a cab and returning it to it's owner if it is a sizable amount. I just found that strange before even the latest information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23