WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read every post on this thread, but I don't recall anyone saying the 'unidentified' boy in the video was from Wisconsin.

I took this quote to mean that they found him and the girl in Wisconsin and that state charges would be filed against someone in Wisconsin related to the crime documented in the video/photos:

With help from both the media and the public, HSI and Wisconsin DCI special agents not only identified the person in the photos, but they also identified and rescued a child victim. Due to the ages of the individuals involved and the sensitive nature of this on-going investigation, no further information can be released at this time. However, state-level charges are anticipated in this matter.

http://www.wqow.com/story/18830180/...elp-identifying-person-who-could-be-in-danger

IMO, we shouldn't be using this boy's first name as it is so unusual, it is obvious who you are referring to. He is still listed as an endangered runaway by NCMEC. We shouldn't try to publicly link him or any other endangered youth to the situation we have been discussing on this thread.

We've already identified this boy by name on post #36. This entire thread is about locating the boy in the video and this 'missing' boy looks like him. All the info is from MSM, so I don't understand how this would be against the TOS.

The boy has been identified..per LE to name another missing child only ties his name to this case and could impact his future..considering the nature of the case..

I took this quote to mean that they found him and the girl in Wisconsin and that state charges would be filed against someone in Wisconsin related to the crime documented in the video/photos:

If he was last seen in Louisiana, he could have just traveled to Wisconsin. Maybe he has family or friends there. Or maybe he is originally from Wisconsin.

If he was last seen in Louisiana, he could have just traveled to Wisconsin. Maybe he has family or friends there. Or maybe he is originally from Wisconsin.

Totally agreed. That's entirely possible. I was just operating off the info on his missing sites saying he's presumed to still be in the LA area. But, anything's possible! :)

We've already identified this boy by name on post #36. This entire thread is about locating the boy in the video and this 'missing' boy looks like him. All the info is from MSM, so I don't understand how this would be against the TOS.

As I have read through the posts since ICE announced this young man was identified, I have seen him change from "victim" to "perperator" in many people's eyes. I think trying to identify a victim is appropriate; however, now that many are calling him a child molester, I think it is no longer appropriate to link him to any currently missing/endangered youth.

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this, but when the pictures were up taken from the video too explicit to show, the UID'd boy did not have distorted features, or wide set eyes and to me looked older and much more handsome than the pictures we were given. His hair was fairly dark. So if you compare the forbidden pictures with the picture of C****, they look nothing like at all. MOO

Thank you to everyone who worked so diligently on this. Kudos to the private citizen to identified the teen....you did the right thing.

I originally posted #36 - and FWIW: I noticed the 2nd child's photo and info on NamUs was gone the next day (maybe 2) after I posted it. But it was removed within a day or 2 of me posting that. It was not JUST done.....HTH

The pic is gone because I just copy and pasted the NamUs pic link - so once they remove it, it also is removed here. So, not related.

Omg instant crying tears! I just now saw it says IDENTIFIED in the thread title! Is the boy guilty or not? Are the other kids saved? Please somebody please just a real quick rundown. I'm late & getting in my car - very much needed date for dinner with my hubby.

Omg instant crying tears! I just now saw it says IDENTIFIED in the thread title! Is the boy guilty or not? Are the other kids saved? Please somebody please just a real quick rundown. I'm late & getting in my car - very much needed date for dinner with my hubby.

They rescued another minor. That is pretty much all they are saying.

****GRAPHIC****

look, i totally get people wanting to feel sorry for this kid.....more than likely he is a victim of sexual abuse at some point in his life and many people here probably are too...its a horrible horrible horrible epedimic in this world.....but i find it very dangerous IMO to begin to make excuses or try and protect him when he literally raped a tiny little girl on a webcam for others to see. the pictures were a zillion times more graphic than i ever expected...i thought for sure they would have been extremely censored. what he did was what is seen in adult *advertiser censored*....to a tiny little girl. he did not just flash the girl. he didnt show the girl a penthouse mag......he literally rapped a tiny little girl.

she was sitting on a sofa with him like any kid would....and he began to prey on her while the cam slightly moved and while he reached to type on a computer....

excuses aside....his history aside...which is probably very very very sad and horrible.....

he. is. a. predator. period.

Omg I'm sick beyond belief, no idea how I can eat dinner now. All I can think of is sleuthsayer hit the nail on the head with this cat and I couldn't even think that way bc of everything I've read & read & read on several trafficking awareness sites. I'm so sad. Jesus. Why would this kid do this? So nobody else was in the room then? He did this all on his own? He wasn't a prisoner or anything? My heart is very heavy right now.

They rescued another minor. That is pretty much all they are saying.

Thank you. Have to leave this thread. My crying is going to ruin my special date night. Jesus please get this little girl as much help as she needs. That damn video will be on the net forever.

Omg I'm sick beyond belief, no idea how I can eat dinner now. All I can think of is sleuthsayer hit the nail on the head with this cat and I couldn't even think that way bc of everything I've read & read & read on several trafficking awareness sites. I'm so sad. Jesus. Why would this kid do this? So nobody else was in the room then? He did this all on his own? He wasn't a prisoner or anything? My heart is very heavy right now.

LE has said that they believe an adult is involved. We don't know if they were in the room, online or what. The kid probably did this because it was done to him. We have no idea if he was being held against his will and coerced or anything. All we know is that he was identified and another minor was found as well.

BBM

We don't know whether he was alone or not. The ICE report stated that they believed an adult was involved. In today's news, there's no mention of whether or not any adults were caught. I still tend to think this boy was a victim, but there's no proof one way or another.

I dont know if this helps or makes it worse Jersey Girl, but the little girl was not in distress. For me, it made it worse because it means this was likely one of several times he assaulted her.

As Sleuthsayers said several posts ago, they were clean, well fed and not in distress.

She was clearly in danger. I am trying to picture myself as a parent if ICE came to my door with this evidence in hand. If I didnt know before. And if they are siblings....well, God please bless and keep and heal this family.

BBM

We don't know whether he was alone or not. The ICE report stated that they believed an adult was involved. In today's news, there's no mention of whether or not any adults were caught. I still tend to think this boy was a victim, but there's no proof one way or another.

I think it is fair to treat him as such, sure.

IMO, Stewart Hagen has nothing to do with this case. I don't see anything odd about the missing/deleted entries - this was done at the request of his family who stated Stewart had been "recovered". Obviously the family wants no more public involvement, as is their right. "Recovered" does not make me think he was found alive, as in recovered from a kidnapper; it makes me think remains were recovered.

In any event, I think some of us are barking up the wrong tree on this one.:twocents:

I agree! Adding my 2cents also. IMO it is not okay to associate any of the missing children's names as listed on Websleuths as "identified" with this case! Even if the name of one or more has been removed from the missing list does not mean that the person is connected in any way to these horrific crimes. Even if the pictures shown on Websleuths looked identical to the boy in the ICE investigation that does not prove it's the same boy. Imagine if your child was missing and then found/recovered deceased only to find out he was being "identified" as a teen involved in a child molestation film. My 2 cents (a little upset by this, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487