AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to a picture of the Closs' front door? I'm interested to see if there was a window/small viewport located in the upper center.

So, as long as cars are still a topic, here's what I want to know -

The Challenger and MDX/Edge. We've all heard Fitzgerald kind of push this subject to the side and imply that they really don't care about these vehicles... and that some alleged experts can't determine if a Challenger is actually a Challenger, and so on. So then why are these vehicles still on the Amber Alerts? Are they of interest or aren't they? The Amber Alert is supposed to be a way to get the public involved and keep on the lookout. How are we supposed to do that if the very little information we have to go on is wishy-washy?

It’s bizarre. He started with this odd statement

We’re still taking tips but no longer keen on locating them anymore..

Now he says there excused from tips ??

Think people figured out he thinks there involved but if u know where killers travel we kinda like U to call in... they shoulda just said we’ve located those cars....

And really who uses keen in a sentence..
Keen and moist are 2 words we can likely find other words for .... FFS

So, as long as cars are still a topic, here's what I want to know -

The Challenger and MDX/Edge. We've all heard Fitzgerald kind of push this subject to the side and imply that they really don't care about these vehicles... and that some alleged experts can't determine if a Challenger is actually a Challenger, and so on. So then why are these vehicles still on the Amber Alerts? Are they of interest or aren't they? The Amber Alert is supposed to be a way to get the public involved and keep on the lookout. How are we supposed to do that if the very little information we have to go on is wishy-washy?
I'm gonna have to agree with you here Dude. His exact words were "we aren't too keen on them anymore" er huh????? So they're not keen right now? But will be keen again at some point? I think that whole vehicle of interest info was a bungled mess from the start. JMO

Either James opened the door or it was kicked in. It can’t be both although I am open to suggestions.

It doesn't say that he "opened" the door but that he "answered" the door. So he could have come to the door, said "who's there?" and then it was kicked in. But it also can be both, if he opened the door, then things went sour, and he shut it again and then it was kicked in.

It’s bizarre. He started with this odd statement

We’re still taking tips but no longer keen on locating them anymore..

Now he says there excused from tips ??

Think people figured out he thinks there involved but if u know where killers travel we kinda like U to call in... they shoulda just said we’ve located those cars....

And really who uses keen in a sentence..
Keen and moist are 2 words we can likely find other words for .... FFS
jinx lol

It doesn't say that he "opened" the door but that he "answered" the door. So he could have come to the door, said "who's there?" and then it was kicked in. But it also can be both, if he opened the door, then things went sour, and he shut it again and then it was kicked in.

That report was from a first LE . There is no way that they could know what happened. He is in the doorway. That is obvious.

That is so squirrely. How do the LEO in Wisconsin know when they're following a stolen car?

Ok. I had an *advertiser censored*. I junked it, and bought a YYY. When I went in to register the YYY, they asked if I needed plates or if I had plates to transfer. There were 6 months left on the *advertiser censored* plates, so I told them I was transferring the plates from the *advertiser censored*. Thereafter, the plates were registered to a YYY, and the *advertiser censored* was no longer licensed.

All I was saying, is there could be people who don't want to pay the money for the registration, which could be a lot with the sales tax with a newer car, who might move the plate but not actually get around to doing the registration right away. It's not legal. You have no business putting any plate on the vehicle until it's registered. But some people might reason, that they'd be less apt to be pulled over with the wrong plate than with no plate. Of course if they do get pulled over, and the plates are registered to a different car, they'll be in deep doodoo.

The most likely explanation is that the license plate number was entered wrong on the log. LE clearly had her as owning the Escape, so it must be registered.

1. Denise had recently changed vehicles and not yet updated her plate registration.

Possible.

2. The perps switched out the tags before kicking in the Closs' door to improve their chances of a clean getaway.

Possible, but I think then the black Toyota would be a vehicle of interest.

3. Maybe Denise's car has been sold by her family since the time of the crime and a family member kept and transferred the plate to their new vehicle.

I think it's only the individual that owns the plates, that it can't be used by a family member. I could be wrong, that might be worth checking.

4. Maybe the log has a typo.

Most likely, imo

Druggies want cash or stuff they can sell quickly. Yes, sometimes they are violent in the process, but it is generally still all about getting drugs and/or money for drugs. Not this...killing, kidnapping and no theft or damage. And no clues. Makes no sense to connect with junkies at all.

Exactly. Druggies can be violent, but it would be extremely rare for methheads to be violent just for the hell of it. There are basically 2 types of crime associated with methheads. Either they non-violently steal whatever's readily accessible and not locked down to sell for cash for drugs (tools from an open garage, for example) or they are violent to those who have ripped them off or threatened them. An example of the latter would be a gang member who is supposed to sell drugs and bring back the profit, but instead uses the product, is apt to find him/herself beaten or killed.

Now those new man-made drugs, like "bath salts" are a different thing. Those are the "face-eating" drugs. But people under the influence of something like that are likely not capable of any organized thought.

Maybe I am tired and I have a nasty cold but right now I can think of no way they can know that he answered the door unless one of the 3 victims told them that or they overheard it in the 911 call. There probably are plenty of ways they could but I can't think of a darned one right now :)

Wisconsin is the state where the two girls (southern Wisconsin, can't remember where, Milwaukee area maybe?), what were they 11 or 12 and they killed a 3rd friend?? Because of some online thing/game? I am pretty sure someone on here will know what I mean and the case better than I. Not that it being in WI relates, that is an entirely different area of the State, nor do I mean anything about Jayme, just that one never knows, the perp could have been in some fantasy land and wanted to try some game activity he was good at online in real life. These girls though were apprehended quickly if I recall, they were not exactly masterminds. So going with this theory, maybe a 25 year old or so? Who can plan and wants the challenge? It wouldn't be my first theory but it fits as well as anything else...

Attempted murder inspired by “Slender Man”. Both were sentenced to mental institutions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ospital/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6d64610ceada

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-a-mental-hospital/?utm_term=.ebdb67b3b0e1

With regard to a 2016 Ford, I am not one who can make any guess as to the year of that vehicle but maybe someone else on here can.

The vehicle in the driveway is a 3rd Gen Escape - 2013 or newer.
DqYpLuhX0AARHvT.jpg

Here's a picture of a 2016

2015_10_17_2771.JPG

That's it, thank you. I knew it was some fictional online character and that it was in Wisconsin. While far different, it does show taking something from a screen to attempting it in real life. One girl dead, two girls committed for a long time to come and three families probably devastated. I do not think this is the most likely scenario by any means but it shows such things do happen and these girls were quite young.

The vehicle in the driveway is a 3rd Gen Escape - 2013 or newer.
DqYpLuhX0AARHvT.jpg

Here's a picture of a 2016

2015_10_17_2771.JPG

Thank you for doing this. I can't tell a year of a vehicle by looking at it although I might be able to guess if it within a 10 year time frame lol, unless there were obvious and big body changes.

I'm gonna have to agree with you here Dude. His exact words were "we aren't too keen on them anymore" er huh????? So they're not keen right now? But will be keen again at some point? I think that whole vehicle of interest info was a bungled mess from the start. JMO
I agree, and at first it seemed like the right way to go by authorities, to keep things to themselves. But now it seems to be the opposite case, with confusion galore. I know we have discussed this before, but did we reach any conclusion as to whether or not finding the address on google correctly plus the nearby drug house which was raided at same time frame as the Closs murders had anything to do with it? i.e. wrong house attacked in a huge mistake?!

Okay, for lack of other things because as we know, we truly have little.

Again, my first thought is not that Jayme was the target. Yet on that order, a scenario.

Most child molesters/peds often tell a child if they tell, they will kill their parents, etc. Jayme got brave and told her parents about someone. Someone possibly with a lot to lose and maybe a big job. Someone at school? At church? Dance class? Etc.

One of the parents lost it when told (and maybe she only told one) and said something to someone and/or confronted the person sometime that weekend or day. He told him exactly what was going to happen first with his job and then with authorities come Monday. Or maybe they did not but Jayme went to church that Sunday, someone was creepy with her and in the way of a child, she tells him she told her dad and he had better leave her alone or else her dad would be taking care of it.

Maybe not even a molester but someone who got way out of line with her more than once or even just once. This person has a lot to lose and has to stop it and also he follows through with his threats to her. He shows up, silences dad and mom in a fatal and permanent way and Jayme sees he has all the power. Her parents could not save her and now it is just him. She feels (wrongly) guilty also for their deaths. She knew him but not in a cooperative way nor as a bf. She did the right thing and told but all went wrong and he did as he threatened and killed her family and this most definitely would leave her feeling powerless, unprotected and vulnerable to him and hopeless. It could even be a connection to a family member, a friend's uncle or parent, etc., even harder possibly.

Such a person if seen at the door would immediately alert her dad do not in any way let this man in if Jayme had told her parents and dad would know he was there for no good reason and no way would they let him into their house where she was. It would also alert the parents to warn her to hide, run or call 911.

This would also explain no internet nor telephone activity by Jayme with the person as it was not a boyfriend nor an online acquaintance.

As with every theory as I typed it and it came to me, I already see holes. If it was someone at church, they would not have went to church that day most likely. School, possibly. Dance class was going to be changed for some reason that very Sunday...

I agree, and at first it seemed like the right way to go by authorities, to keep things to themselves. But now it seems to be the opposite case, with confusion galore. I know we have discussed this before, but did we reach any conclusion as to whether or not finding the address on google correctly plus the nearby drug house which was raided at same time frame as the Closs murders had anything to do with it? i.e. wrong house attacked in a huge mistake?!
But even if so, why take Jayme instead of kill her too?

I do not know either but I would assume they have far greater access than we do if they have just cause or clearance for such. I would not even think they use the public one nor would have to. Do you think that white vehicle is a 2016? I guess the other thing that I think some are wondering is why it is the only vehicle without a color listed? Again, I would think they would have access to the full records. I mean even traffic cops if given reason can probably run a tag to see if it matches the vehicle and I would think they would have the color, year and all. It is probably just a typo but I guess when people want to help and have little info, it is yet another thing to wonder about. It will not happen but it would be nice if we could simply see the plate on the white vehicle, confirm that two letters were transposed and that one is put to rest. :)

LE gets full access. Most agencies can query plates from the car -- officer safety issue. They get *all* the info back.

The discrepancy is a typo. End of story.

Exactly. Druggies can be violent, but it would be extremely rare for methheads to be violent just for the hell of it. There are basically 2 types of crime associated with methheads. Either they non-violently steal whatever's readily accessible and not locked down to sell for cash for drugs (tools from an open garage, for example) or they are violent to those who have ripped them off or threatened them. An example of the latter would be a gang member who is supposed to sell drugs and bring back the profit, but instead uses the product, is apt to find him/herself beaten or killed.

Now those new man-made drugs, like "bath salts" are a different thing. Those are the "face-eating" drugs. But people under the influence of something like that are likely not capable of any organized thought.
Thank you. This is exactly what I have been trying to say for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya