AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason the police publicly ruled him out was because he went into the home afterwards.

It is only logical behind the public's eye they have been able to rule many out.

Rarely if ever does LE come out and announce it when they have ruled others out even when they have..

This was an exception due to the circumstances. He didnt want the community to think they had evidence showing this pervert was the murderer and the one who had taken Jayme.

As far as who work or worked at JO in three months that is more than ample time to interview everyone the investigators felt should be interviewed.

If they had found any connection at JO... Fitzgerald certainly would have evidence of some kind even if it was strong CE which can be even more powerful than direct evidence. Imo the JO possible connection turned up nothing that would help them solve this case.

Yet at almost the three month mark according to him they have found no evidence showing them who the suspect happens to be.

I believe him when he says he has no evidence to show him who did this and that would include JO workers both past and present. Imo

He is still wanting tips and needing them in order for him to solve this case.

He wants this monster off of the street as much as the family members do.

Imo

BBM. Very good points and I agree about 100 percent. I simply disagree they would necessarily tell us anything. Whether it was someone at the plant, whether it was a stranger, etc. No one at Jennie-O has been dismissed. Nor has anyone from Timbuktu or the moon. Or the local area.

In past posts on other threads, I saw people say things like if someone had a lot to drink we would know it by now (even a month ago) because toxicology is back by now. No, we would not. It would not necessarily be shared, pretty much nothing is shared, for good reason probably which you state as well. Or if it was someone at the plant, or a friend, we would know that by now, as if they would tell us. It is not their obligation to tell the public. Which I am pretty sure you would agree with. Until they have enough.

I think there are a lot of semantics. Yes he can say they do not know who did it because until an arrest, and a totally ironclad case, or at least enough to arrest, in generalisms, they don't know who did it. He has said no one is excluded. Except the PT.

And that leaves everything open which could mean they know more than we do or they do not.

No offense intended, I agree on your very same points but I disagree that it means anyone at the plant has been excluded. Or anyone else as well.

Two murders and a missing child.

What’s a possible explanation the family has not heard the 911 call to possibly ID other/s that may be heard on the call — even a modified version to edit out the families voices?

Even if u turn into transcripts.. if family is involved.. you wouldn’t want them to know what’s on tape ...

Not saying there involved..

Also, it could be anything, better to leave perp guessing if it’s not going to help..
Always a chance it’s in Denise pocket and two people arguing outside thinking ok no need for police I’ll hang up .. then perp goes gets fun and she doesn’t get chance for 2nd call

Who knows ..

I don't think she ran from the property, in previous threads its been mentioned that dogs lost her scent at the driveway. I'd have to look back to find the post but I can try if you want me to.
I always thought, after the first report that dogs lost the scent at the end of the driveway that she walked down there every day and stood around and waited for the bus so of course her scent would be there and be gone. Dogs can't tell when the scent was put down. Also, if she was put into a car (scent disappeared) it would have been up near the house not at the end of the driveway.

Just saw the video with the interview yesterday with Denise's sister Jennifer Smith. Very sad. The community is clearly keeping Jayme's name out there. Even though the family members say they have a "gut feeling", but they are still at a loss as to who is responsible for the cold blooded murder of Denise and James and the kidnapping of Jayme. I wish Jayme had more national coverage like Kyron Horman had. Again, my heart goes out for poor Kyron who is still missing. But that case had twists and turns everywhere and I made my mind up on who was behind his disappearance. The interview/article says that "Jayme is more of a daughter than a niece to Smith, who helped raise Jayme and take care of her during daycare." Jayme was clearly loved by everyone in the immediate and extended family. The sister also said "Somebody needs to come forward....they are either scared or keeping something inside." Today, Monday, the Barron County sheriff is expected to meet with the FBI to determine how the search should move forward. I sincerely hope they have looked into ALL the sex offender and meth heads. Maybe in interviewing them, they can find a parole violation and get them off the street. Hoping for some news.....anything.

It seems like a burglary conviction or burglary at any rate is associated with killers and rapists

Personally I would think it would be quite obvious that a teen girl lived there. In clearing the house her room should have been obvious that a child lived there. Also photos around the house, smaller shoes, jackets etc I feel like there should have been plenty of signs that they should have had someone figuring out why someone else wasn't in the house pretty quick. IMO

They have no way of knowing if there was a divorce and if Jayme only stayed every other week, weekends, whatever

Jayme Closs relatives work to keep her disappearance a priority, investigators set to meet

Jayme Closs relatives work to keep her disappearance a priority, investigators set to meet

KSTP on Twitter

I’m sorry if this is cold but more damn photos won’t do anything.. more sob stories won’t do anything.....there both good people with nice daughter that was shy and caring.. great we get it ..

You wanna make priority..

Drone video ... jenni o to closs house birds eye 20 ft up...

Drone video police to closs house

Drone video inside closs house... show bedroom / garage / kitchen

Closs finance bank account time of death
Closs 401k time of death

Denise / James toxicology time of death.

It’s like Ozzie Harriet were killed by Navy
Seals and left with their child...
Gimme more than photos of jayme ... need some details ... not all of them..

Also list jayme as 5 ft 2 110 pounds and recent photo... when the hell was 5ft 100 pounds determined.. 120 days ago ..

Need info.. ! Hope jayme is ok .. details will help a great deal more... if u told me closs toxicology was spotless with high cholesterol and 401k had 80k in it ... that would say a ton.. how that hurts investigation is beyond me...

KSTP on Twitter

I’m sorry if this is cold but more damn photos won’t do anything.. more sob stories won’t do anything.....there both good people with nice daughter that was shy and caring.. great we get it ..

You wanna make priority..

Drone video ... jenni o to closs house birds eye 20 ft up...

Drone video police to closs house

Drone video inside closs house... show bedroom / garage / kitchen

Closs finance bank account time of death
Closs 401k time of death

Denise / James toxicology time of death.

It’s like Ozzie Harriet were killed by Navy
Seals and left with their child...
Gimme more than photos of jayme ... need some details ... not all of them..

Also list jayme as 5 ft 2 110 pounds and recent photo... when the hell was 5ft 100 pounds determined.. 120 days ago ..

Need info.. ! Hope jayme is ok .. details will help a great deal more... if u told me closs toxicology was spotless with high cholesterol and 401k had 80k in it ... that would say a ton.. how that hurts investigation is beyond me...

I swear that I remember hearing something similar. That LE had to contact the school to determine if a child lived at the residence. I found this odd, since when the thief showed up at the house later, the arresting document states, "The defendant stated he walked in and immediately located a room off to the right that he believed belonged to Jayme Closs." Sounds like it was obvious that a child lived there.

So we have a thief in the night saying there were obvious signs of a room being a girl's room, but we have LE seemingly being unable to make that determination.

He had the advantage of knowing before he went that the home owners were dead and their daughter was missing. The police didn’t know for sure who even lived there on arrival.

Local doesn't have to mean from Barron. I looked at many of the small towns around in Barron and adjacent counties and many, many are 150, or 200 people. Almost no way a person could or would step forward with an accusation or even a tip. LE needs facts if there is to be a conviction especially if families are close and alibi the perp or are afraid of them. It seems that the person who who reports the perp would have to be willing to cooperate if not actually testify and that might mean a complete break with family and friends they have known all their lives. Not gonna happen.

Or the person is secretive enough like the killer for Jacob Wetterling that people do not know.

Except in that case, LE was ready to arrest him right away and a child sex offender suggested that LE look at that perp right away. So info was known .

How about Israel Keyes? Or Joesph Duncan?

Keyes certainly had a strange upbringing.

So if in the area, there are clues. But does anyone recognize the clues?

You have had great ideas all along, Rosiebones. You add yet another good insight, after many positive contributions along with other sleuthers, who have hung in there thread-after-thread, post after post.

And it makes one think, more and more, as time goes by and by (excruciatingly for all of us):
........ that "The tip" will not only be from "left field", .....but it will be from far-left-of-left-field. (IMHO)

Sigh.

I sure hope LE has checked in with the Pharmacy at the local hospital. And the nearby drug stores in town. I'm not impugning any of the good citizens of Barron. Not at all. But several very violent crimes in my area ( a small city NOT AT ALL like Barron) had their planning stages originate from a hospital pharmacy/street-level clinic/drug store/Doctor's Office.

Here's a Horrific Example (scaled back for a small community like Barron, with components that might fit this double homicide and kidnapping) which happened right near me:

"Bob" works at pharmacy inside University-Hospital. He has a lot of friends in the criminal class. Over time, Bob supplies them with the occasional opiates. He uses them himself. Unfortunately, over time, his problem gets worse AND his friends want additional meds, which Bob cannot supply without getting discovered, as "too much would be going missing and I'll get fired, so then, our gravy train will stop." Eventually, Bob falls back onto not only stealing, selling and supplying meds to his friends, he ends up giving out INFORMATION, for a fee. Something like this might leave Bob's lips:

"There's a family out on Highway 8. Their child needs WXYZ medications for ABCD illness, she's in pain a lot. And the father ends up here getting surgery once a year, because he keeps throwing his back out at the Turkey Store. They have over $500 of painkillers at their house all the time. It is an easy strike. Their home is in the woods. All you guys need to do........is......Drive up, storm the place, ...Just.......Get in, and get out......And you'll have everything you want."
This isn't my favorite theory. It has a lot of holes, ..... so poke away at it.

It makes one wonder, if, ... during the commission of the crime:
a) a family member was ordered to go further into the house to retrieve the meds (bathroom, bedroom, etc.)
b) that family member was able to grab a cell-phone, and dial, surrepticiously, putting the mobile in their waist-band.
c) at some point, the cell phone FALLS OUT, alerting perps.
d) crime goes into warp-speed; remaining parent shot, (or both), and Jayme removed because she is a witness.
{eta: Amateur Conjecture from Life-experience only}

an outside of the box look at things interesting and food for thought. and yet is it outside the box? many of us are still catching up on how not outside of the box this theory could be and think the world has not changed. not any more far fetched than anything else. and my first thought from day one was meth fueled or drug fueled and possibly wrong house.

Wow, that's disappointing to learn that we have to wait another week for the press conference. If they want the public to help they have to release something to go on. Releasing balloons in the air won't bring Jayme home, it will only pollute the environment with latex. I recall when they released the video on the Boston Bombers information came in fast. But for all we know, they may already have a POI. I just don't know what to make of this. No words.

Well, after looking again at the floor plans that have been posted, the engineer in me decided to work up an updated one. Those are both incorrect. No offense at all to whoever worked those up, but I suspect that those were done before we had the additional photos, and also before Jayme's bedroom location was confirmed by the he who shall not be named event. So, I'm working up a 3D layout of the house, and I know you guys like more goodies to look at! There's also a couple of things that I'm somewhat stumped on, and am open to some input.

So here's my first question - it appears that the image function here is only for links - not for uploads. Is that correct? I guess I'm gonna need a place to upload an image or two, and I don't want to use my own photo sharing accounts, as they're associated to my real name. Not that any crazies would be hanging around here or anything, but... you know. So where should I upload these? I should have something preliminary by this evening.

I swear that I remember hearing something similar. That LE had to contact the school to determine if a child lived at the residence. I found this odd, since when the thief showed up at the house later, the arresting document states, "The defendant stated he walked in and immediately located a room off to the right that he believed belonged to Jayme Closs." Sounds like it was obvious that a child lived there.

So we have a thief in the night saying there were obvious signs of a room being a girl's room, but we have LE seemingly being unable to make that determination.

He had the advantage of knowing before he went that the home owners were dead and their daughter was missing. The police didn’t know for sure who even lived there on arrival.

Just for the record, anyone who thinks someone drove down the RR tracks on something, there are cars, tons of them, sitting to the west, very still and parked on the tracks probably until frac starts moving again. Not sure how it was in October...

Well, after looking again at the floor plans that have been posted, the engineer in me decided to work up an updated one. Those are both incorrect. No offense at all to whoever worked those up, but I suspect that those were done before we had the additional photos, and also before Jayme's bedroom location was confirmed by the he who shall not be named event. So, I'm working up a 3D layout of the house, and I know you guys like more goodies to look at! There's also a couple of things that I'm somewhat stumped on, and am open to some input.

So here's my first question - it appears that the image function here is only for links - not for uploads. Is that correct? I guess I'm gonna need a place to upload an image or two, and I don't want to use my own photo sharing accounts, as they're associated to my real name. Not that any crazies would be hanging around here or anything, but... you know. So where should I upload these? I should have something preliminary by this evening.
You can upload to imgur for free and then link from there. I saw a really good layout of the house. I am att employee and am in alot of peoples homes and the one I saw was, to me the closest to what I believe it would look like inside except I cannot find it now. I will let you know that where you would think there would be a stairway leading downstairs, usually strait ahead from the front door of houses like this was actually behind the wall that we see in photos of doorway.

You can upload to imgur for free and then link from there. I saw a really good layout of the house. I am att employee and am in alot of peoples homes and the one I saw was, to me the closest to what I believe it would look like inside except I cannot find it now. I will let you know that where you would think there would be a stairway leading downstairs, usually strait ahead from the front door of houses like this was actually behind the wall that we see in photos of doorway.
Thanks Mm! 30 year telecom vet myself. Looks like Imgur doesn't require registration, so I'll give that a go. It's actually the stairs that I'm having a struggle with, and I'll explain why when I get this uploaded later. Thanks again!

Wow, that's disappointing to learn that we have to wait another week for the press conference. If they want the public to help they have to release something to go on. Releasing balloons in the air won't bring Jayme home, it will only pollute the environment with latex. I recall when they released the video on the Boston Bombers information came in fast. But for all we know, they may already have a POI. I just don't know what to make of this. No words.
I don't think LE wants any help. seems pretty clear to me that they don't. family wants help I think.

Hopefully something new! But we have to wait a WEEK....
Fitzgerald will be holding a press conference Tuesday January 15 at 10 a.m. The 15th is three months to the day since Closs went missing.
Barron County Sheriff announces press conference giving update on Closs case

*Edit "but we have to wait"
Hopefully something new! But we have to wait a WEEK....
Fitzgerald will be holding a press conference Tuesday January 15 at 10 a.m. The 15th is three months to the day since Closs went missing.
Barron County Sheriff announces press conference giving update on Closs case

*Edit "but we have to wait"
The sheriff states his purpose is to give information that is credible. That may or may not be new information, but instead revisiting previously released info. Even if he goes over the same facts as before, I like the idea of keeping the case in media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214