WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has more than likely been discussed in length however I can't find it.

Aliayah was said to have "messed" herself when over at a friends house for a sleep over...

If she was there for a sleep over wouldn't she of had a change of clothing and not have needed to go home?

I think you can post whatever the MSM is posting about them.

Ok - as long as the source is MSM (even if it's not related to the current case) and not from personal sleuthing, then we can post background info on the players. I do feel the info is highly relevant. The whole story comes from the mom and she has a history of lying to police and the dad has assaulted a car with an ax (WHOA!). Their criminal history doesn't make them guilty but certainly provides evidence of who they are and what they are capable of.

On the last name issue, I used to do birth certificates years ago. The baby is given the current name of the mom whether married or not. One possibility is she could have been married to another Lunsford previously and then married another later or even divorced him and then married him again later, not unheard of around here. I know a woman who had a child by someone other than her husband before the divorce was final and even though the real dad wanted to claim the child, she had to give the child her married name and then change it to the real father's name later. Point being, there are laws even about what you can legally name your child. We had to fill out an affidavit to give my child her father's name since we were not married. We both had to allow it.

I wasn't married when I had my son, his little tag on the bassinet was my last name but his birth certificate as well as his birth registration was his dad's last name. It was my choice no special paperwork or affidavits necessary here in Canada.

Praying for baby girl to be found today.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Lot of locals yesterday felt that LE should be looking in Ireland WV where the grandmother lives.

BBM:

Question : How many miles is it to Ireland WV from Weston WV ?

TIA !

:innocent: I am not too good with maps ...

I know this has more than likely been discussed in length however I can't find it.

Aliayah was said to have "messed" herself when over at a friends house for a sleep over...

If she was there for a sleep over wouldn't she of had a change of clothing and not have needed to go home?

I've wondered about this also. And it's not unusual for a 3 year old to have potty accidents. They did say she was sick, so perhaps she was brought home because of illness.

I also have wondered if the Mom took clothing for Aliayah to the motel room. :waitasec: To me this would indicate an expectation of reuniting with Aliayah.

Thoughts?

I've wondered about this also. And it's not unusual for a 3 year old to have potty accidents. They did say she was sick, so perhaps she was brought home because of illness.

I also have wondered if the Mom took clothing for Aliayah to the motel room. :waitasec: To me this would indicate an expectation of reuniting with Aliayah.

Thoughts?

RBBM

That is a very, very good question.

1. if she brought them she may still think she is alive and be found

2. if she didn't she may Know that she has already past.... :cry:

ETA: That she know she is alive and SHE has her hidden... (for what reason would be the question here)

22 miles (approx 35 minutes) according to Mapquest.

Thank You ...

:waitasec: 22 miles x 2 = 44 miles round trip
:waitasec: 35 minutes x 2 = 1 hour ten minutes round trip

According to mother, she drove around from approximately 9:30 am to 11:30 a.m. before calling 9-1-1 ... so enough time for a round trip ...

Just thinking out loud ...

MOO ...

Thank You ...

:waitasec: 22 miles x 2 = 44 miles round trip
:waitasec: 35 minutes x 2 = 1 hour ten minutes round trip

According to mother, she drove around from approximately 9:30 am to 11:30 a.m. before calling 9-1-1 ... so enough time for a round trip ...

Just thinking out loud ...

MOO ...

Has the Van been spotted on any cameras or videos on this route

or would there even have been any cameras or videos on this route?

And are the places where smokes were bought and gas asked for on this route?

Or near this route?:waitasec:

RBBM

That is a very, very good question.

1. if she brought them she may still think she is alive and be found

2. if she didn't she may Know that she has already past.... :cry:

ETA: That she know she is alive and SHE has her hidden... (for what reason would be the question here)

Taking her clothes or not taking her clothes doesn't mean anythign to me. Actually, if she took her clothes it would be more suspicious to me. If/when she is found they will return to their home and her clothes will be there. Why take them to the motel? That wouldn't make sense to me.

Taking her clothes or not taking her clothes doesn't mean anythign to me. Actually, if she took her clothes it would be more suspicious to me. If/when she is found they will return to their home and her clothes will be there. Why take them to the motel? That wouldn't make sense to me.

I should have made myself more clear... Sorry,

I would think she might bring one outfit, just in case they found her.

LE has never said she did or did not take clothes of Aliayah.

I would think they only took a few outfits of each child's because it is a hotel after all.

No way am I giving an excuse for this mother for I have an opinion as to what happened to this little girl.

I know of this incident while living on base housing in the military where a man died in the house. The wife was next door at a neighbors house, and when she came home she found him. What did she do? She grabbed her purse and sat on the couch. Never yelled, never called the police or anything. It wasn't until hours later when a neighbor came over and found the woman sitting there like a statue. The neighbor called the police.

The police arrived and this lady just clutched her purse and all she said was, "Where is my purse"

People are known to do strange things while in shock, extreme fear so her actions are in question there could be an explanation. I'll defer to LE on this one. She did seem to be crying in the one video.

Maybe she sold the baby to someone?

Maybe like in another story she gave up her baby to someone she owed something to

Maybe the SD with two kids coming did something.

It could be so many different things.

Crime seems to be increasing throughout the USA. I don't know if I'm just paying attention more or what but even in my own little small town crime is on the upswing. (Child under the Shed) is my area and before this murder happened we only had 2 murders in 10 years! WTH is going on America!

I think it will get even worse with states funding issues. Seems a lot want to release prisoners early. Criminals will become more bold because they know they won't be in jail long if caught.

I would think they only took a few outfits of each child's because it is a hotel after all.

Thank you. I realized I read the post wrong and deleted my response...my apologies for that!

Hugs,

Mel

True, but LE has barely said anything at all, really.

Snipping just this part...

Crime seems to be increasing throughout the USA. I don't know if I'm just paying attention more or what but even in my own little small town crime is on the upswing. (Child under the Shed) is my area and before this murder happened we only had 2 murders in 10 years! WTH is going on America!

I think it will get even worse with states funding issues. Seems a lot want to release prisoners early. Criminals will become more bold because they know they won't be in jail long if caught.

I don't think that statistics necessarily show that, although I haven't looked at them lately. I also don't know how current the statistics would be anyway--they aren't up-to-the-minute kinds of reports.

But I think it has more to do with the internet. Fifteen years ago, we just weren't aware of most of these cases unless we lived in the part of the country a missing child was from. Now we can go online and know all about them. I think that's both a positive and a negative.

I think that it's easier to think violent crime is on the increase if you live in a small town, just because of the math.

Has the Van been spotted on any cameras or videos on this route

or would there even have been any cameras or videos on this route?

And are the places where smokes were bought and gas asked for on this route?

Or near this route?:waitasec:

The first source I remember about the "surveillance videos" was reported on the NG Show this past Monday night :

snipped from : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And Ellie Jostad, I understand -- you`re a NANCY GRACE producer -- that you`ve determined that there is surveillance video of this mother doing precisely that search. Tell me about that and also about the stepfather who goes off to work. Where does he work if he`s going off so early Saturday morning?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Right. Well, first about the surveillance cameras. What the sheriff department tells us is that they were able to find some surveillance video from nearby businesses along the route where the mother said she searched and they do, in fact, see her doing just that.

Unfortunately there`s no sign of Aliayah on any of those videos. Police also tell us that they were able to confirm that the stepfather was picked up, went to work, was at work. He works at the Stonewall Jackson Resort which isn`t too far from there. It`s a facility that has hotel rooms, a golf course, restaurants, et cetera.

Are there any other MSM sources about the surveillance cameras / videos ?

TIA !

LE is saying they are cooperating but why announce a search the hotel room if they are? I think much can be inferred from this action but I am just guessing...MOO

When the da decided Aliayah's disappearance may be a crime, a search warrant was issued for her home and possibly all of it's contents. If this were the case, the items the lundsford's brought out of the home would be subject to search as part of the warrant. thus the search of their hotel. just a guess.

I'm glad to hear the family is cooperating with authorities. I can't imagine their sorrow. I feel terrible for her siblings.

Yes, two different topics. :)

To the first question, I think the easiest answer is that as long as a body has warmth it would be visible on heat sensing technologies.

Once a body adapts to the surrounding temperature it would simply be the same color and blend in on screen.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Warning- graphic.

Deceased persons can retain/release 'heat' depending upon a LOT of conditions. As an example, one organ might retain heat longer than another organ.

Perhaps a ME could weigh in here? I am certainly not one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth