WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This is the last warning!

DO NOT go read at the rumor page and then come here and ask the locals if the rumors posted there are true. The rumor page is NOT allowed here. That means it is NOT allowed.

If the locals see something happening, they will post about if it they are online. Otherwise we wait for them. BUT we don't bring the rumors here.

Salem

My word, I just can't believe this is the same response for going on 7 days tomorrow. Honestly, how can that be!!!!! :banghead:

Well, at least they are not giving the stock answer they gave during the search for Kyron, i.e "we now know where he isn't." That drove me crazy at the time. But I honestly think the situation is the same in that all LE can do is eliminate places...

And of course, they are still saying that about Kyron, 16 months later...

It just isn't that easy to find a child, if people don't tell what they know (an assumption) and if the child was taken away in a vehicle (assumption). She could be anywhere. Look at how many are still not found...I try not to get my hopes up though I always do, at the start.

http://www.stonewallcountry.com/events.html

September 23rd - 24th– National Hunting and Fishing Days at the Stonewall Jackson Lake State Park
This event is a must for any hunter or fisherman!

Other than the resort are there any hotels/motels close? Maybe someone who attended this could of snatched baby A. IMO

http://theintermountain.com/page/co...eads-in-search-for-missing-girl.html?nav=5014

Reports that law enforcement officials have also searched the hotel room have been reported as false by Killeen.

If someone has the child, please return the child," he said. "We have a family in crisis. If someone has harmed the child, please contact us and we will pass that information along. We have a demeanor of hope. We want to bring this child home."

Warning: This is the last warning!

DO NOT go read at the rumor page and then come here and ask the locals if the rumors posted there are true. The rumor page is NOT allowed here. That means it is NOT allowed.

If the locals see something happening, they will post about if it they are online. Otherwise we wait for them. BUT we don't bring the rumors here.

Salem

This local will drive up there in a while and see if anything is happening that she can see. ;)

And I will refrain from answering any "locals" questions. Sorry.

And it seems the scanner (according to the scanner info here at WS) did call out--2 firemen..boat operators..report to armory at 1:37 and then a 2nd call for the same

Not related, but yet it is... there is a huge need for foster and foster to adopt parents. We adopted six (2 sib groups of three) many years ago (1998 and 2001) which gave us 9 children altogther. Many kids (not saying in this case, cause I have no idea) are returned to unfit homes for lack of a better placement plan. We can save everyone but we can save a few.

Thank you for making a difference in those children's lives!

http://theintermountain.com/page/co...eads-in-search-for-missing-girl.html?nav=5014

Reports that law enforcement officials have also searched the hotel room have been reported as false by Killeen.

If someone has the child, please return the child," he said. "We have a family in crisis. If someone has harmed the child, please contact us and we will pass that information along. We have a demeanor of hope. We want to bring this child home."

I don't think that will happen...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

this is the link to the scanner thread for Aliayah. Remember what happens in the scanner stays in the scanner :)

Trying to learn the rules here.. so can I use the scanner thread to back up something I reported that I was told the scanner said (make sense?)

Can I report what the scanner said if I or a family member heard the actual scanner message.. as in here in Lewis Co?

Trying to learn the rules here.. so can I use the scanner thread to back up something I reported that I was told the scanner said (make sense?)

Can I report what the scanner said if I or a family member heard the actual scanner message.. as in here in Lewis Co?

Keep it in the scanner forum for now. We only post what is reported in the mainstream media up here.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member