WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought as a local I could post what I find from other credible locals. I posted information and it was deleted, why?

If I'm remembering correctly, you have been verified as a local. Am I correct? If you want a mod to come to the thread click the exclamation sign on your post and she'll come and answer your questions.

(At least I think that is how it works. Never tried it.) :waitasec:

This is heartbreaking. Poor little Aliayah. I still hope she will be found alive and well. Not knowing is so hard for all of us. She has become ours. We love her, care about her, and cry for her.

Praying something will happen and LE will find her soon.

I'm sure that we have all noticed that the number of posts on Aliayah's thread has dwindled due to lack of news and the emergence of a new more high profile case, Lisa Irwin. The sad thing is that if another hot case occurs and/or the case fades from the media, Lisa's thread will become semi-inactive too. It's like a cycle. Just look at cases that were able to get a forum because of how active they were, and now go days without any posts. It's so rare for a case to continue to be relatively active even after it's not in the news anymore/other high profile cases occur.

If there had been more information released in Aliayah's case, we could continue discussions about it even after it faded from the media. That's why so many cold cases on WS have such a small number of posts; because the media isn't reporting on the case anymore, and the amount of information already out about the case is slim.

I take it from the lack of media coverage they are no longer doing any searches. I hope they have evidence and are just waiting until the twins are born.

Aliyah is still in my thoughts and prayers. The situation looks grim and discouraging but I haven't yet given up hope for her safe return.

The missing children in these cases pull at my heart strings. I have seven grandchildren, one great grandchild and another expected in December. I just cannot imagine how anyone could knowingly and willingly harm an innocent child. That's about as evil as evil gets, IMO.

I hope the truth comes out and we all hear some answers soon as to where Aliayah is and what exactly happened to her.

I'ma tell ya'...

Can we post your post as a timeline or did somebody do that already?

:)

Please?

If it's all factual...let's move it upstairs. Right?

Did anybody find the connection yet

Ruh roh...

Wow guys. I didn't mean to halt the thread.

^Hears coffee calling my name!

How are we to know that MSM did not get this tidbit from the FB pages?

If that is what happened...How do we bank on even the most minute information now?

Whoever said, "No news is good news" must never have waited for word on a missing child!

It is heartening to note that many of us across the country are leaving a porch light on to symbolically "light the way" for little Aliayah to find her way out of the darkness.

I sure wish someone could shed some light on this case.

I can't believe there's no new info on baby Aliayah. It breaks my heart. :(

Waiting for nes on Aliayah. i just need to believe that LE knows WAY more than they have said and they are just dotting all of their i's crossing all of their t's and waiting for the twins. in the mean time, i hope that they may have even put "bugs" on a few people to gather additional information. Praying for answers soon - we are all anxious and impatient!!

Checking in on Aliayah - precious child where are you? No news just hurts.

BUMP! BUMP!

I find this thread on page two??? Where is this child and what exactly is being done by anyone to find her at this point?

Sorry, just very disheartening. I agree with the posters upthread. The lack of media coverage, even local, has killed this thread and that is just unconscionable to me.

I am just livid that we cannot generate enough interest in this child to keep her thread on page 1. Seriously. I have mad love and respect for the locals and all the WS members who have followed this case, but I must say, I am not liking the press in the area. I blame them for not keeping this case in the public eye.

I also find it very interesting (read distasteful) that the family, either immediate or distant, the ones who are supposed to love Aliayah the most, have not been all over the press, begging for any tips, news or for her return. Crickets chirping, that is all I hear from Aliayah's family.

Very telling and very sad IMO

BUMP! BUMP!

I find this thread on page two??? Where is this child and what exactly is being done by anyone to find her at this point?

Sorry, just very disheartening. I agree with the posters upthread. The lack of media coverage, even local, has killed this thread and that is just unconscionable to me.

I am just livid that we cannot generate enough interest in this child to keep her thread on page 1. Seriously. I have mad love and respect for the locals and all the WS members who have followed this case, but I must say, I am not liking the press in the area. I blame them for not keeping this case in the public eye.

I also find it very interesting (read distasteful) that the family, either immediate or distant, the ones who are supposed to love Aliayah the most, have not been all over the press, begging for any tips, news or for her return. Crickets chirping, that is all I hear from Aliayah's family.

I hear that. I can understand why the immediate family's not clamoring for more press (IMHO) but I'm a bit baffled as to why the media isn't quite a bit more vocal. Are they working with Sheriff Gissy and other LE on a coherent strategy? Is it that everybody knows what happened but nobody wants to say it out loud? Or are they all waiting for a bombshell series of arrests?

I do believe that whether the person responsible for Aliayah's disappearance is the same person responsible for the disappearance of the two women in 1999, this case will cause intense reinvestigation of that case simply due to the close connections.

One plausible theory -- what if relatives of the two missing women are convinced that RL is responsible for that crime, and kidnapped baby Aliayah to invite that scrutiny?

BUMP! BUMP!

I agree --!! It makes me SO angry to think such a precious little girl can be forgotten so easily. And it makes me VERY ANGRY to think NOT ONE of the virtually HUNDREDS of relatives that I have "found" has stepped up to even MENTION this little one. God help them all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth