Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize an empty gun case was found in the Mustang. MOO - it all seems staged. If he left without his wallet (irresponsible to drive without a license) and phone AND there was an empty gun case and the parents were worried he might harm himself...well, it just seems staged. (IMHO/MOO/YMMV)
We have no knowledge that a gun case was in the mustang. We did see officers walk up the driveway with one but it didn't appear to be from the mustang.

After reading this post I wonder if it's worth sending people into that swamp to search for BL.

Seems too horrifying and dangerous. JMO.
well they have 4 wheelers and mud buggies and netting and plenty of water, they arent just in there waling around and they get to go home and get a nice warm shower and sleep and pick the ticks off and go again in the morning!

Hate to say I agree with Walsh on the not returning BUT-what IF he told them he was going to hike back home and they left the car for him and then he vanished?
They don't appear worried or grieving. Most people can't hide grief, it shows on their faces. I just can't imagine being as cold as they appear. I try to always take up for the parents because I know how hard it is to raise kids and they make their own choices but I can't with these parents or Chris Watts family.

Here's the (compound) question of the day:

If the report by the neighbors is correct - that the father had just purchased the camper (MSM FoxNEWS report/interview)

did he pay cash?
how much did he pay for it according to DMV registration records?
compared to how much cash he withdrew.

Last edited:
I am about 75% he is alive. For the preserve, I am 50/50. The fact that the FBI is so focused on it, and there was the post with the imaging that showed a man resembling him, against the tree, makes me think he is there. But I also think maybe his parents did help him out when they went “camping” in that tiny camper. Either way, he had extra time to get away. I have seen so much on SM of potential sightings, and I will agree, it would suck to be a young early balding man with a partial beard these days!

Random thoughts. He supposedly drove to the Carlton Reserve and left his wallet and phone behind. First off, very irresponsible to drive without a license. Secondly, the family revealing that he left his phone and wallet behind and that they were afraid he might harm himself seems like a pretty good narrative to put out there (all MOO, of course). If they were afraid he might harm himself, why didn't they call the authorities immediately? If it was your son or daughter, wouldn't you follow him/her or at least call the authorities? If it was your son/daughter, wouldn't you appeal to them (publicly) to come home? Again, MOO.
I felt like that whole thing about the lawyer saying that the parents thought he might harm himself because he left his wallet and phone was nothing but an attempt to try to get some sympathy. Really…he brings this up yesterday…yep, after Gabby’s body was found and it was said to be a homicide…and all of the cost and manpower in searching for their boy. Lets’s face it, he left his wallet because he didn’t want anything with his name on it found on him, and he left his phone so LE couldn’t track it….I take everything what this guy says with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody