2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

I wonder if that message "I'm sorry, all circuits are busy" is being played when you call CBS...cause KC's defense and the A's are calling incessantly to try to reach someone to say, you better pull the show. The SA's released the depos and...we told you a few white lies.

In my opinion of the A's white lies are OK. I think they have white lied and mistruthed do many times that just like a little kid they think it is OK. No one has called them on the lies they tell, they feel LE won't charge them for the lies they tell, and to me it is most obvious that they are not seeking justice for Caylee. For them no consequence for the white lies they tell, keep them coming until someone says something. Just like KC push things as far as they go until someone confronts them about the lie.:banghead:

Even though I am not done reading the As' depos, what I have read thus far convinces me more than ever of my belief that the As participated in a cover up of this crime. IMO, they knew long before anyone else that Caylee was dead. And everything they have done since has been to try and salvage KC and themselves from this mess. I hope they go down in flames.

I hate to be glib, but it keeps me from crying over the thoughts of Caylee having to live with this family. While reading this, I kept picturing William H Macy (Fargo) playing the part of GA. I would love to see the video so I could watch the expressions on their faces while the SA was leading GA around by the nose questioning the gas cans.

I hate to get too graphic - but earlier upthread someone said that George talked about crackling maggot sounds - and then another poster mentioned that the only time they'd heard that sound was when a bunch of maggots was on a pound of hamburger or something.....

There must have been something substantial back there to have that many maggots.

Please forgive me - I know this is difficult to think about - but I do wonder if they (the A's) found a lot more in that trunk than we'll ever know.

I am haunted by this comment of Cindy's in regards to the trunk......

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard,"

When she says "I felt rotten...." I sense it was literal - and that she felt something back there.

I'm only reading in bits - I can't stand to read at full throttle. I'm just so flabbergasted, if that's the right word. For the life of me, he knew things were so wrong before that precious baby was born - why didn't he take steps to change anything?

Lord have mercy...

you know, I am disappointed in GA...I really had hoped he would tell the whole truth.

When I was reading the statement GA made about selling his soul to the devil I thought the sentence would end in '....to get Caylee back', but to my shock he actually said....'to get her out of jail'. pg. 308

Another thing I had not realized is that in the depo he talks about actually pouring cement that weekend when they sent LA out to find kc - I knew there was talk about laying pavers, but actual cement pouring???
And what was the mention of the dogs throwing up about? I have only read GA depo, from beginning to end and now off to read CA.

When I was reading the statement GA made about selling his soul to the devil I thought the sentence would end in '....to get Caylee back', but to my shock he actually said....'to get her out of jail'. pg. 308

Another thing I had not realized is that in the depo he talks about actually pouring cement that weekend when they sent LA out to find kc - I knew there was talk about laying pavers, but actual cement pouring???
And what was the mention of the dogs throwing up about? I have only read GA depo, from beginning to end and now off to read CA.

Bold mine

I'm thinking, to boost Cindy's depo where she says she's the one who looked up chloraphyl, hence chloraform, when she supposedly wanted to find out why her dogs were sick. :banghead:

Thanks to a Food Network rep that assisted me, here is the DD&D schedule for June 16th, 2008.

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0310H Monday 6/16/2008 1:00 AM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0305H Monday 6/16/2008 1:30 AM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0209H Monday 6/16/2008 1:00 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0303H Monday 6/16/2008 1:30 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0310H Monday 6/16/2008 10:00 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0305H Monday 6/16/2008 10:30 PM

the 1pm episodes would seem to be consistent with his story, I guess. That's also not to say he didn't have an episode on the DVR or if he needed a good reference for LE and looked back at listings, although that seems unlikely.

Ashton asks why everyone in the family is concerned over KC being upset instead of worrying about how KC is upsetting the rest of the family.

Seems every member of the family was afraid/is of Casey, prior to her getting pregnant, after Caylee was born, when Caylee was missing and still today.

They do not want to upset her seems to be their motto, very strange.

Seems every member of the family was afraid/is of Casey, prior to her getting pregnant, after Caylee was born, when Caylee was missing and still today.

They all walk on eggshells around her- she must have a h*** of a temper.

I have no problem believing KC can be quite scary and volatile. The family has likely kowtowed to her for years, and look what happened? She murdered Caylee. They're probably very right to be afraid of her, and the irony of them trying so hard to secure her release is that they're safest while she's incarcerated.

I think this family has a couple quasi-abusive relationships in it, and sadly it makes sense the most vulnerable member would become a victim.

one word

ENABLERS

they have been doing it for years and it continues to this day

they all need serious help, but om not sure you can get thru to people like this,,, maybe i just dont know

This may have already been discussed. GA stated he checked on Caylee June 15 sleeping in Casey's bed ALONE.

Rewind he stated: I rest until my children come home. Meaning he waits up and when "I hear the garage door close I know they're home" yadda yadda yadda I can go to bed.

Fast Forward: He knew Casey wasn't home, didn't know when she got home. Didn't wait for her to come home which leads me to believe they kicked her out. But, saw her the next morning. HUH?

And, all during this convo AL had problems with her line and had to call back. I think that is a way to que George that he was not making sense.

Lastly, this leads me to believe Caylee was asleep and Casey snuck in, in the middle of the night and took her.

JUST MY OPINION!!!!!

References for review:
  • GA depo, Page 301 - lines 11 - 25
  • GA depo, Page 302 - lines 1 - 25
  • GA depo, Page 303 - lines 1 - 18
Keynotes:
  • George notes that he is "... not a real Google-type of guy" (page 301 - line 16)
  • denies ever searching for chloroform - or any derivative term
  • further denies ever being the person to search for either 'neck-breaking' or 'dogs throwing up'
  • he further asserts that he never searched 'missing children sites' (which we already know are likely attibuted to searches done on July 15/16th thanks to JWG, JBJ, Valhall's, and other WS sleuthers research)
  • George states, "... up until all 'this stuff' Cindy was never really a computer person." (... one can only surmise the 'This Stuff' = CAYLEE'S 'disappearance.')

snipped for brevity - but dont yall find it weird and fascinating that with all these lies they're telling they wont pretend they did the searches themselves?

This may have already been discussed. GA stated he checked on Caylee June 15 sleeping in Casey's bed ALONE.

Rewind he stated: I rest until my children come home. Meaning he waits up and when "I hear the garage door close I know they're home" yadda yadda yadda I can go to bed.

Fast Forward: He knew Casey wasn't home, didn't know when she got home. Didn't wait for her to come home which leads me to believe they kicked her out. But, saw her the next morning. HUH?

And, all during this convo AL had problems with her line and had to call back. I think that is a way to que George that he was not making sense.

Lastly, this leads me to believe Caylee was asleep and Casey snuck in, in the middle of the night and took her.

JUST MY OPINION!!!!!

There's something else here as well. Cindy has NEVER stated she saw Caylee on the morning of the 16th. She has stated she knew Caylee was sleeping in Casey's bed "even though I didn't see her". But George says Cindy saw Caylee before she went to work.

These people need to be arrested.

George states that he was watching Drive up Diners and Dives on the Food Network on June 16th as KC & Caylee were leaving the house.
Drive up Diners and Dives did not air on June 16th it aired on June 15th
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020913/episodes

Thanks to a Food Network rep that assisted me, here is the DD&D schedule for June 16th, 2008.

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0310H Monday 6/16/2008 1:00 AM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0305H Monday 6/16/2008 1:30 AM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0209H Monday 6/16/2008 1:00 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0303H Monday 6/16/2008 1:30 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0310H Monday 6/16/2008 10:00 PM
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives DV0305H Monday 6/16/2008 10:30 PM

the 1pm episodes would seem to be consistent with his story, I guess. That's also not to say he didn't have an episode on the DVR or if he needed a good reference for LE and looked back at listings, although that seems unlikely.

Which one is it? I am confused. I could not find a phone number to call to confirm. Thanks.

I have to disagree. I think the whole family is scared of Cindy and making her mad. I read George's statements and I hear a shrieking, threatening, brow-beating nag whose lips are flapping constantly when things don't go her way. Cindy had/has that whole family under her Fear-spell.

Even though I am not done reading the As' depos, what I have read thus far convinces me more than ever of my belief that the As participated in a cover up of this crime. IMO, they knew long before anyone else that Caylee was dead. And everything they have done since has been to try and salvage KC and themselves from this mess. I hope they go down in flames.

you know, it really seems like it. and if it werent for cindy's 911 call I would believe that. but I have heard the call myself a thousand times like you all have and that was real panic, that was real, and I am so grateful to cindy that she had that momentary lapse and made that call or caylee would be rotting by the side of the road forever (or even if found, no one would ever know who she was...)

I dont know what happened to cindy since that moment but I think that she could have never believed that day that caylee was really dead. she believed calling 911 would bring caylee home.

I like that cindy better.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa