2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry for the late posts...I know everyone is WAY ahead of me. I didn't start reading these letters until this morning and they are just amazing (not in a good way). But really??? She suggests them getting pregnant together??? WOW!!! IMO her days of motherhood ended the day she took her daughters life...even if by some miracle she is found not guilty...this woman should never be allowed within a million miles of any child! :furious:

Repeatedly KC is complaining about the noise volume...the vent talkers...the profanity...the rudeness...the lack of class...the need for mental treatment...and on and on about her fellow inmates...

Wake up Dorothy. We're not in Kansas anymore...Think how loud ACTUAL prison is going to be...This girl is never going to make it. They will tear her apart like a Thanksgiving turkey...

I have always wondered since day 1, or been surprised, that KC being the "spiteful b" she is, didn't tell CA that she killed Caylee. (this being if I believed KC would ever admit guilt cause I don't believe she would) But to hurt CA and all that implies. If they cannot see her for what she is now I donno it's just unreal!

She is also NPD.

Finally, the behavior of the person with NPD has the qualities of being controlled, calculated and relentless in its objectives, while that of the person with HPD is more spontaneous and without ulterior motives.

Well, in that case, I have to agree with Pensfan; she must be narcissistic. Because she was calculated when she searched for Chloroform, household weapons, shovel, neck breaking, "One Tree Hill" Episode 100.
Oh, and I wish they would release her medical records for her "miscarriage" she supposedly had.

Several personality disorders have many of the same symptoms. All of those behaviors are also in borderline.

Here a good check list. http://www.nmha.org/go/information/get-info/personality-disorders

Look at cluster B (Dramatic, emotional or erratic behaviors) She's everything- she has features of all of these disorders.. so does her mother!! But it doesn't mean she actually has each disorder, many times one has "features" of a disorder but not enough to meet the criteria for the disorder dx. The whole cluster B fits 'er- and I think a little of cluster C. so which one is it, ya know? she's either a psychopath who feels nothing or a hystronic who feels everything too much? I don't think she has only one disorder.. I don't think it's that easy with personality disorders, things are not always what they seem.

Emotional but good reading
http://www.a-team.org/borderline_person_disorder_02.html

These letters remind of the Jailhouse tape in August the one where she got so mad she couldnt swallow and would say anything to make sure LE wouldnt show them. This tape the defence fought to have released and hence a hard butt kick, i think this was KC thinking she was smart and LE didnt want to show this tape. I think these letters have been written with all the defence teams problems in mind which she would have been made aware off given how many hours they have allocated to her since this began. That is why the letters seem so disjointed she has furnished them with all her key defence issues but the real KC surfaces in between as her defence team can only lay the foundations for her she ultimately had to put pen to paper.
Thank you for not flaming me im a long time lurker and this is just my humble opinion.

My God Cindy - you know your daughter - did you really not see this coming?

I am sure she dreaded it, and could probably foresee it, she threatened several times to take custody, and you don't do that or think you would succeed in gaining custody without there being severe neglect.

pg 254
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

WHO wants to buy a book full of relationship advice from KC? She is planning one so ya'll keep your eyes open! Is she kidding?

Steal from them when they are asleep.
Steal their check books and ID's while they are out of town and drain their bank accounts.
While you are sleeping with one line up the next one so there is no dead space.
Buy food and booze with the money you steal and cook for your man.
Accuse your dad and brother of molestation.
Be as fake as you possibly can and never show anything that is real...

and on and on the advice of KC Anthony...

Good Lord.

We can have no idea whether or not Casey's allegations against Lee and George are true. But the fact that her allegations have now been made a public issue is hugely important. The Anthony family can no longer pretend that the account is mere hearsay. I realize that they have put out word, through their attorney, that Casey's accusations are false. But the Anthony's statement of innocence does not answer half of the questions. It only begs more:
1. Why do they think Casey would accuse them of this?
2. Does this mean she actually tells full-blown lies?
3. Does this mean Casey would lie to save her own skin without regard to hurting others (like them ~ her own family)?
4. Does Lee still believe everything his sister ever told him (as stated in his SA depo)?
5. Will this change the whole dynamics of the Anthony family "standing together" in support of Casey?

It's not the media anymore (or "bloggers" either). Incest or liar? It has to be one or the other and the Anthonys are in the untenable position of finally having to make a choice.

The allegations against LA are not the frist time we've heard this. Very early on KC told RM that LA had "messed with her". I do believe it is in RM's LE interview. Although my memory is that LA actaully "did the deed" with KC - not just fondling her. Also IIRC KC told RM this quite a while ago - while they had been dating.

So, this isn't the first time we've heard Inmate Anthony accuse LA of impropriety.

Are there pictures of Casey at the wedding? I have never seen them before. Could someone link them?

ETA Nevermind, I found them. Some tumor, huh?

Yes, you don't have a real tumor that size and still appear healthy. CA is either a remarkably unobservant Nurse, or a gullible idiot, or both.

I love your avatar, however KC hates clowns. I think we should mail her some clown drawings to decorate her cell walls. LOL

Um...thats actually something (the only thing I hope) that KC and I have in common.

Dale Archer on JVM just said Casey's handwriting and the content of the letters is that of a very immature person.

Pg 248
"For some reason I am interesting to people?"
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
pg 248

Hmmm...could that be because you callously murdered your baby and then threw her away like garbage and NORMAL people have a hard time understanding a thing like that? Mainly, for the most part I think, we are interested in seeing you get what's coming to you.

I heart you! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member