2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testosterone for women is put in 3ml syringes with no needle. It is dispensed as a cream.

In this photo ICA looks drugged up. Just looking at her appearance makes me think the DT is so over her. No attention being paid to ICA by her team unless she speaks or questions them. :twocents:
I noticed that. When they were preparing to leave, she turned to Baez, and he gave her no touch, no smile.

I honestly don't see how the syringe/bottle is connected at all. It was in a trash dump, no?

Linda Kenny Baden is NO match for Jeff Ashton, she needs to back off because she is not doing CA any favors. She is trying to run the forensics from afar, it's not working Linda.

If she was so smart she would be to busy with her own cases and not have the time to do her screeching on every tv show that will give her the time.
Go away Linda.

I first gag when I see her on TV, then immediately change the channel. Big cheesy grin from ear to ear on every show. I know I'm not supposed to talk about looks, but it looks like she has had tons of cosmetic work done. Probably for all these interview's she doing. Unfortunately, I don't think the cosmetic work helped any... :floorlaugh:

From the news thread:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jose Baez Grants First Interview Since Casey Anthony Trial

CORAL GABLES (LALATE) – Jose Baez will grant his first interview since the start of the Casey Anthony trial to Terra.com tomorrow, LALATE has learned. Jose Baez has yet to speak to news since the commencement of the Casey Anthony murder trial. While Baez is currently underway with the defense’s case-in-chief, he will grant his first interview since the trial started on Wednesday to Terra.com.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/06/21/jose-baez-grants-first-interview-since-casey-anthony-trial/

Yes, Dr. G

Thanks,

That leads me to another question.

Not that I dont appreciate your answer.:innocent:

I just was questioning that same ME conclusion as to why she didnt write on the death certificate that the cause of death was affixation if that is what she has concluded?

Linda Kenny Baden is NO match for Jeff Ashton, she needs to back off because she is not doing CA any favors. She is trying to run the forensics from afar, it's not working Linda.

If she was so smart she would be to busy with her own cases and not have the time to do her screeching on every tv show that will give her the time.
Go away Linda.

she has gone away

thanks to MISTER REMOTE

Sorry to quote myself circa 2009, but it seems at the time the results were released, Jose was attempting to discount the presence of chloroform in the bottle(s) in the press. Anyone care to try to search for this in media archives?

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4479849&postcount=90"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Welcome our Chemist to Websleuths/Syringe in bottle and traces of chloroform #3[/ame]

Was looking for this photo and the thread closed.....
photo of Casey next to DS

Doesn't this explain why Casey's chair is low? Seriously?

DS is also in heels. During a morning camera shot of KC she was pumping her chair down about 4 clicks so she does lower it. When KC is reading something from a book (with a number of pages) she has to place it in her lap because she is too low to read it from the table. She never did this during her hearings and she is quite a bit lower than she appears during her hearing pictures. Defense's intent is to make her appear more childlike. JB mentions her as a child in his opening statement. He said "this child". jmo

It is also giving in a shot. I know for a fact. I take them!

QueenD-how old is CA?could it have belong to CA if maybe she was going through menopause and she is a nurse.

Dominic Casey's deposition was filed today!

I realllllllllllly want to read that depo! Please please please MSM pick up that report and let us see it a.s.a.p.!

Thanks,

That leads me to another question.

Not that I dont appreciate your answer.:innocent:

I just was questioning that same ME conclusion as to why she didnt write on the death certificate that the cause of death was affixation if that is what she has concluded?

I Believe death by chloroform is in the mix

QueenD-how old is CA?could it have belong to CA if maybe she was going through menopause and she is a nurse.

I do not know for sure CA age, I would guess in her mid to late 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member