2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa - I left a little while and came back to crazy...

So, Cindy wants the 'truth' but it will be her truth...?

I'm mystified.

Everyone remember those pictures of ICA with a huge smile yesterday?
Now we know why.

When A attorney said they did not want her to get the death penalty I didn’t see this coming. I thought they would just plead for her life during penalty phase. CA just sold her soul and I am really wondering what will come out of GA now.

Caylee who??

So sad.

Am I the only one not surprised? I have been arguing with a very dear friend for weeks telling them this was gonna happen. Sadly a leopard can't change it's spots. :(

I'm not a Chemist, but I look up chloroform several times a day...don't you?

If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

They have ICA cell pings showing her at home. The password used to access those sites was ICA's. All the searches on either side were to sites that ICA used.
It would not be hard now to go back and get CA's cell phone records from that time to demonstrate she was at work. I feel sure LDB will.

Surely her work place has security camera's ...I guess they wont have tape that far back tho?

I had hoped that CA would have had a real change of heart, but I expected she would lie, so I am not very surprised

I think CA has just made a fool out of every single person who felt for her, who sympathized with her, who TRIED SO DARNED hard to understand WHERE she was coming from. From being the mother of a murderer and the grandmother of a murdered grandbaby. We ALL TRIED so hard to understand her mentality and WHY she would be standing up for and protecting CASEY after all that has been said and done...

She has made us all regret ever feeling for her... At least I regret ever feeling bad for her.

Well I for one don't regret my compassion - that's just how I roll.

I get it now. CA does not want her daughter to get life even though she knows she is not innocent. The cholorform shows premediation. Lying to say she did the searches she is hoping to save KC's life.

Can the prosecution at this point go and pull her work computer activities?

I hope Gentiva archives their backups. If they do, it would be easy for them to look up the days CA said she was not at work to see if she actually was there.

The entire email stuff was total BS from CA. System administrators generally set a limit as to how big an email inbox can get per user because some users never delete items from their inbox--it's a storage issue. It would have no affect as to whether or not they can tell if she logged onto her work computer.

LDB needs to be on the phone with the computer department at Gentiva ASAP.

IMO

I would have to believe on rebuttal that SA already has that information. It would probably not be in discovery because up to today it was not an issue by way of CA testimony. Now it becomes an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari