2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez wants to talk about the bone marrow collected. HHJP warns him about opening the door...

"Uh"

is that the way to start out on cross JB

Anyone? I don't understand what this "residue" business is about?

WOW! JB is grumpy today. Seems like he needs some midol or something.

JA continues w/Dr. Goldberger....cranial washes - how done...detect volital substances....one is GCMS....how collect wash from the skull....sealed sutures of the skull with wax and added 30 mls of saline shook cranium and did that 2 times and collected 2 tubes....find anything residue decomp of the brain in the skull cavity itself....nothing..

Cross- exam
JB - clarify ...collected something from the femur...objection ...this is what he previously testified to....
HHBP if opened the door ...he may testify to it...

JB may we approach? yes

is this trial going to be in the Guiness Book of World Records for the most sidebars?

JB putting on the brakes..aka sidebars jmo

I like Dr Goldberger. He seems so nice and polite.

Why is there NO reaction from ICA when they are talking about her babys SKULL and decomp??????? She looks at the screen as if they are talking about new shoes. My face and eyeballs would be swollen, my nose dripping and red from crying hysterically

I don't think I could lie, as I am not a good liar. It would be like a neon sign plastered on my forehead flashing, 'she's lying'.

But I would throw my body on the courtroom floor and BEG for mercy for my murderous child not to be put to death!!!

wm

I would do the same. And I would expect nothing less from any parent.

This toxicologist was a witness before in this case? I don't remember this bloke!

ICA, they are talking about your baby's skull. You should cry like you did when the [unusual person/grief expert/whatever expert] testified.

IMO

A saline wash would not be a very good solvent to dissolve decomposed brain matter. Too bad JB doesn't know enough to make that point. Room temperature water does not dissolve grease.

Wow JB comes up and starts talking about the femur bone just what JB had stopped the witness talking about earlier due to JB earlier objection

JA objected

HHJP: if you open the door I will allow the state to go into it

JB: can we have a sidebar so I can explain please

HHJP: sure come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics