Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree.

I believe she incorporated this 'body slam' jargon from the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) events she watched at Travis' house every Wednesday night with HIS friends.

I say this because it's just not a common or widely used term for a female to use when explaining a man throwing her to the ground. This runs hand in hand to her explanation of 'line backer'.
I mean, really??
Here again she's taking a term identifiable to Travis' life (watching football) then glorifying it against him in her labyrinth of lies.

Please let the jury see through all this. Please!!! And please let them see she constantly uses catch phrases and buzz words in her statements over and over again.
She's so rehearsed, beyond delusional and deeply full of untruths that she's in her own sub-species!

Lol I agree. It was just a thought. I read a post a few days ago where a man was saying he didn't understand how TA was overpowered and didn't put up much of a fight, etc. I think he did fight!

I think the first few blows were so great that he lost strength very quickly. It made me think that maybe he used a burst of strength against her to get out of the shower, but was bleeding so much he couldn't keep fighting. I think her plan was to keep him contained to the shower, but he fought and that's why it continued into the bathroom and down the hall.

I don't believe a word that psycho says, but I do think there are tiny bits of truth so her story will coincide with the forensics. :seeya:

1lg024oops.gif
I'm so impulsive. Thank you for checking the pins out and saving me from making a further fool of myself.

Aww you're not making a fool of yourself at all! Please don't feel like that. You were doing something very thoughtful and missed a detail. NBD

You'd be surprised how many people leave their phones on and chit chat in the court room after being told it's a no-no. I make sure my electronics are off and try to keep as quiet as I can.

It was a pleasure to meet you, btw. Will you be in court next week?

Pleasure to meet you as well! I believe I will make an afternoon session now that I have an understanding of the schedule and cueing. And I have a fabulous husband but he's not as fabulous as yours when it comes to my interest in the trial watching support. What I really love is that Travis' family knows we are all there to support them.

And then there is always HH!

I'm finally coming out of lurkdom to post. This is such an amazing website! What this creature did to Travis just defies words. It's been so interesting to see everyone's insight and comments.

A special shout out to our court observers! Y'all rock! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your observations!

One quick question - I keep seeing two acronyms being used on this website that I am unfamiliar with - BBM and MOO. What do they stand for?

Welcome to WS Chicago's sausage king!

I think it will all depend upon the judges instructions to the jury. If they are given lesser included, and there is an option for manslaughter or 2nd, they might go for it. I sure hope not, but it is scary.

I think it will depend upon the upcoming DV expert. If she can convince this jury that Jodi was physically abused and was too battered to talk about it, they could win this. I think it is an uphill battle. So this will hinge upon the lies she has told and if Juan can prove the gas can, gas receipts, and that she first said that the child *advertiser censored* was on the computer. JMO

Just hang in there for rebuttal...

I've been thinking she stopped at the one campground on rte 93, it's in one of his target areas. I can't reach him because I don't have a YouTube account. I posted a map of the Arizona State parks in the area on MDS this morning.
I have to go now, the g-kid wants to use the computer.
:what:

She had to have stopped where anyone passing by would not think it was strange she was there and burning something ( camp ground) it was noted the car smelled of smoke when returned ( see car rental )

Have you also noticed that he's not as loud and agressive sounding in the courtroom as he is on the feed and TV? That's how it comes across to me.

I'm with you, the jury is ready to deliberate. MOO

You know that is interesting and I agree on your JM comment. I almost get the sense that his voice is affected naturally by his emotions. When I am doing a presentation and am nervous or if I feel really strongly about something it affects my voice. In between sessions, he seems very pleasant, relaxed and even smiles. I cannot imagine the pressure he feels to do justice for this family. He seems to be a really good guy.

Let me just slide on up to the Valium bar. Maybe I will take a vacation that week. I've been intuiting I'm gonna have a real problem w/ Ms. LaViolette. Ya know if the roles were reversed here (gender) and a male had killed a female in identical circumstances, we'd see her weighing in for the State. blech

Maybe the defense motion to seal defense fees because we'll be REALLY pi$$ed when we hear LaViolette's fee. :furious:

I was reading this thread and kept hearing elephants mentioned and had no idea what y'all were talking about. So I googled "Travis Alexander elephants" and found the story. I read the entire thread and now I'm sitting here in tears. What a wonderful manifestation of grace for this family. Thank you for sharing katiecoolady!
asian-elephant.jpg

Maybe the defense motion to seal defense fees because we'll be REALLY pi$$ed when we hear LaViolette's fee. :furious:

Ooh I hadn't thought of that! I bet you're right! There were quite a few TH's saying that the 250/hr really isn't that high. They were saying they have paid experts up into the 400-750/hr range several times. :what:

Crazy!

Samantha's letter to someone saying she had elephants all around her house as well (wild).

The only issue I have with these is they are kind of useless to use without backs to attach them with...thoughts? But I love the sentiment.

I just got too excited after seeing the elephants thinking that they were something only Travis, his family & our court reporters, and all here would know about. Something 'those' people could not take away. I should have researched the listing. Today, and many days, I see myself as a silly goose. KWIM?
silly4.gif

It just fills me with such sorrow that the
2048.gif
team are trying to drain Travis and his family of thir goodness.

I'm finally coming out of lurkdom to post. This is such an amazing website! What this creature did to Travis just defies words. It's been so interesting to see everyone's insight and comments.

A special shout out to our court observers! Y'all rock! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your observations!

One quick question - I keep seeing two acronyms being used on this website that I am unfamiliar with - BBM and MOO. What do they stand for?

MOO...My own opinion

BBM...BlackBerry Messenger... Or I had to look it up, cause I'm internet stupid. Brains by Mattel, don't think that is what they meant. lol And you don't want to know the other slang it could be :blushing:
Welcome!

You know that is interesting and I agree on your JM comment. I almost get the sense that his voice is affected naturally by his emotions. When I am doing a presentation and am nervous or if I feel really strongly about something it affects my voice. In between sessions, he seems very pleasant, relaxed and even smiles. I cannot imagine the pressure he feels to do justice for this family. He seems to be a really good guy.

I see JM as passionate and yes, I have seen him emotional too. When JM was cross examining Dick after the juror questions, my notes read "JM is pizzed at this guy". This was as he was just getting into the differences in the scorings on the PSD raw data forms. Here you have an "expert" on the stand who has sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and IMO JM takes this oath very seriously and considered a line had been seriously breached.

I get tired of the TH who criticize JM for his aggressive style, saying he has one note only in the courtroom. For anyone who has observed him, he there is modulation in his tone and approach. I can recall more than once when he used a quiet, almost defeated "sounding" tone with JA, "I'm not asking you that, am I ma'am?"

BTW, have watched some footage of JM in other cases and "Do you have a problem with your memory?" seems to be a standard question for him.

MOO...My own opinion

BBM...BlackBerry Messenger... Or I had to look it up, cause I'm internet stupid. Brains by Mattel, don't think that is what they meant. lol And you don't want to know the other slang it could be :blushing:
Welcome!

BBM=Bolded By Me

I just got too excited after seeing the elephants thinking that they were something only Travis, his family & our court reporters, and all here would know about. Something 'those' people could not take away. I should have researched the listing. Today, and many days, I see myself as a silly goose. KWIM?
silly4.gif

It just fills me with such sorrow that the
2048.gif
team are trying to drain Travis and his family of thir goodness.

You're not a silly goose! You were just trying to do something nice. It's easy to overlook details especially when we are emotional :hug:

Ok, I'm gonna make ONE MORE post about the complaints about this thread and then do my level best to stay ON TOPIC and stop addressing it. Because the spirit of this thread, our support of this trial and this family is to bring LIGHT to the situation, not Downerville and believe me these complaints have been seriously killing my buzz if you can't tell.

1. This thread is NOT exclusively just for observations.

2. The observations generate questions and discussion.

3. 1+2 = this will never be a thread you can just "pop on" and find the observations. There will always be some kind of need for you to search for the observations. On your own.

4. Those of us serving up our observations are doing enough to just do that. To expect us to alter them or in some way do something to make them more convenient to read is just not reasonable and it's not happening. WE ARE DOING ENOUGH. Now of course if you want to send PASA and I a car service to take us to court, a perdiem for our meals and HH and a hotel to stay in should we get tired one evening, then we'll talk. Oops, wrong show, that was Ricki Lake.

5. In every thread there are occasional OT posts, jokes, tangents that briefly come in. If someone was to do a forensic analysis of this thread, I"m sure they would find the vast majority of posts are questions and discussion about the observations. Not even the observations themselves which make up a small portion of it. It's reasonable to have discussion over those observations. That's what WS is about--DISCUSSION. By it's very nature, even with an occasional OT post, you will have to find YOUR OWN SYSTEM to find the actual observations. <mod snip>

<mod snip>

I think that's it.

Now I'm going back to read what I find to be pertinent points and questions to respond to (you see we are not only posting observations but we follow up with questions and sometimes take "assignments" to take in to court). That is the point of this entire endeavor second to supporting the family which is my (and PASA's) primary goal here.

And then, I'm taking my Badass self in to my Sunday and outside after a nice cup of coffee.

:seeya:

I was reading this thread and kept hearing elephants mentioned and had no idea what y'all were talking about. So I googled "Travis Alexander elephants" and found the story. I read the entire thread and now I'm sitting here in tears. What a wonderful manifestation of grace for this family. Thank you for sharing katiecoolady!
asian-elephant.jpg

Was that just one week ago that went down? I think so...so much has happened since then. I'm amazed you found it thru a google search! This elephant has grown wings!

Good point!

I imagine Dr. $amuel might be a bumbler with the defense, too, had they not rehearsed the "script" together... And if JW didn't feed right into his answers...

:no:

He WAS very rehearsed but made some critical errors. Such as saying "highly unlikely" that Jodi had "physiologic symptoms" BEFORE she killed Travis..the hand shaking etc. He was trying to support his "fauxgnesia" story still but at the same time undermined the next and only last Hail Mary witness they have. Please JM cross him on that one. :please:

How can an expert testify to lies???? or stories??? same thing :banghead:

It's a good thing the jury had their finger on the pulse of that one as question after question came in addressing just that. He was also insulting their intelligence by claiming the fact the ENTIRE PTSD test was based on a false story didn't matter. This is not a dumb jury....I think he lost them with that "dog ate my homework" part 2. And again it was the THIRD story he kept calling the SECOND.

I am imagine it is not lost on the jurors what they are making each day and what this disorganized, unethical "doctor" that is willing to fudge the truth and blur the lines for a savage killer. Notice the good "doc' said he started out at $250 an hour, the talking heads also say that is low. Bet he got a raise somewhere. The talking heads also low ball Nurmi's fee, they don't discuss how Nurmi wormed his way into getting $225 a hour, which imho, that is exactly what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879