A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but someone else used the "lorraine" about her...it was just nutty...don'tcha remember? Did you have an omelette for breakfast that day in 2008? :floorlaugh:

I was a little surprised the other day during the JA direct exam when it was mentioned that she visited her sister in Hollister, CA. That is where I am. Who knows if perhaps I passed her in Starbucks or just on the road. She did a lot of driving. Creeps me out to think she was even so close.

On one of the rare occasions when I watched a little bit about this trial on the telly, one of the TV peeps said of JA: "....there's just something so...reptilian about her." Who said that? I thought that was just perfect: Reptilian. A viper. Deadly and COLD-BLOODED. Yep. That works.

Y'know, I thought Casey Anthony was cold, self-absorbed and all-around creepy, but she is a rank amateur compared to Jodi Arias. But for sure they are both in love with themselves.

Don't know why people consider Arias pretty. She has weak eyes. Maybe 'cos there's no soul behind them.

JMO

Anyway, looking forward to more reports from the trenches!

Oh you poor dear - and I bet your brain scrambled
twister2.gif
like as if a mean prosecutor was yelling at you in a murder trial! :floorlaugh:

It was absolutely so horrible...

but somehow... It is not mentioned in my diary...:waitasec:

I've got 5 pounds of pop rocks in my briefcase and I'm headed to the airport.

With 5 pounds of pop rocks... Who needs a flotation device? :D

After watching the Dr. Drew show again, there is an important note that I feel I need to make. When the other juror, TOK and I were discussing the "Navel Intelligence" and I said one of the female jurors was turned TOWARDS Jodi; the juror I saw was "Maureen". Katie went on to discuss the juror who takes a lot of notes (Tricolor). I don't know if TOK saw Tricolor turned towards Jodi, I did not. But then going through my notes, I saw that I had observed Paul Rudd also turning towards Jodi.

FYI, whatever it all means!

"TOK" :floorlaugh:

Hi!!
Thank you so much. I appreciate that.....Being able to be in the courtroom was something that was real unexpected for me so I feel it's a real honor to be in there....It's heartbreaking to talk with Travis' family and his friends because it really exemplifies the devastation of this horrific case.
It's so nice to meet you on here. I will do my best to give you all the details of what is taking place...
Katie

Hi Katie. I've enjoyed watching you on Dr Drew. What other trials have you observed? (I think Katie/Kathy said this wasn't your first trial)

Looking forward to hearing from our court watchers to see how our jury reacts to today's testimony AND to hear THEIR impressions of jury. :great: (Specifically would like to know how Maureen, Barb and Paul Rudd react to testimony.)

Is it just me?....

Or have other JA trial followers had a hard time sleeping this past night... Anticipating watching the trial?

:countsheep:

Is it just me?....

Or have other JA trial followers had a hard time sleeping this past night... Anticipating watching the trial?

I had trouble sleeping, but it has nothing to do with the trial. :(

Looking forward to hearing from our court watchers to see how our jury reacts to today's testimony AND to hear THEIR impressions of jury. :great: (Specifically would like to know how Maureen, Barb and Paul Rudd react to testimony.)

Soooo.....

Jury members to be specifically observed...

Maureen
Barb
Paul Rudd

Hope to get some comments regarding their reactions in court today...

TIA...:seeya:

Is it just me?....

I know my husband gets a play by play every day when he comes home from work! Then over the entire weekend, I keep reminding myself that court is coming soon on Monday! I spend the weekends pouring over youtube video of the trial to see if there is anything that I have missed! It's like there is NOTHING else going on that is remotely as interesting as this trial!

I know my husband gets a play by play every day when he comes home from work! Then over the entire weekend, I keep reminding myself that court is coming soon on Monday! I spend the weekends pouring over youtube video of the trial to see if there is anything that I have missed! It's like there is NOTHING else going on that is remotely as interesting as this trial!

I understand....

I am so enthralled.... I am starting to question my sanity!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks for the info on the Jurors! I feel like when Arias stands for the Jury she has that look of "Desperation" on her face as she is watching them come in and out of the courtroom she appears to me she is projecting every ounce of energy she has at them so they look at her or engage with her. Like when we where kids standing in line waiting to be picked for dodgeball, with that feeling on the inside of "Ohhh, pick me, look at me!" Thanks again and I cannot wait til you report later on this evening!

I just remembered something from court.

At the beginning of the day I saw Juan Martinez carry a brown paper wrapped package from the evidence table over to his desk. I'd say it was the size of like a large bulky sweater folded in a square and wrapped.

I'm interested to see what that is coming.

I hope we get to find out what is in that brown paper wrapped package today! :please:

Thanks for the info on the Jurors! I feel like when Arias stands for the Jury she has that look of "Desperation" on her face as she is watching them come in and out of the courtroom she appears to me she is projecting every ounce of energy she has at them so they look at her or engage with her. Like when we where kids standing in line waiting to be picked for dodgeball, with that feeling on the inside of "Ohhh, pick me, look at me!" Thanks again and I cannot wait til you report later on this evening!

I think it might of been Katiecoolady who said they never look her way, just straight ahead and when the file out JA is looking at the back of their heads.

I hope we get to find out what is in that brown paper wrapped package today! :please:

I am anxious to see what it is also...and I am sure JA is also and was probably thinking about it all weekend.

Soooo.....

Jury members to be specifically observed...

Maureen
Barb
Paul Rudd

Hope to get some comments regarding their reactions in court today...

TIA...:seeya:

I'd also add The CEO and Grandpa (but just because I get the sense that he REALLY likes JM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres