GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maturity, Self awareness. In her dangers moment she would know it was wrong and try to get away, this depend on the perp stance as well.. She seem to be more mature than her age. I mean this in a very good way.. She seem very aware there slight smile on her face in the store video.. She look around her and goes to running.. My guess she is with some one she knew. Her mind is im going back to be with my friends.

I don't think a young girl of her said maturity would be with a perfect stranger. She looks to bold to fall for that. This was someone she may have known in a way.. I don't think someone grabbed her as she went through the pathway without being seen.

Someone was waiting for her.

Snipped by me.....

I too in the beginning thought it was the Texaco very close to her Apartment Complex. (I removed the other pictures I did of what i thought her possible Route from my first post on this thread.) But after more news and evidence is made available, It has come to light that she was at the Future Best Gas Station on St. Stephens Road. A couple of blocks from her house. Time stamped 4:02pm 9-16-14.

I to would be asking anyone in that lot between 4pm and 4:10m what they saw. Anything could be a clue. The White car that drove up the street as she was seen entering, Maybe the bus driver waiting at the corner, maybe they could answer if there was a car in that side lot at that time.

I have to wonder when exactly she left her home? Did she stop at the store before her grandma last seen her, Or did she head there after? They were said to have last seen her around 4:30-5pm. Which is a good half hour after she was seen in that store.

Thank you for the clear up.. I my view still s stands on the texicao path way to the apartment. Its not safe at all.

Can you please give use a view of the other gas station. She seem to have went around the back way, there's a guy in white shirt who come that same direction. As she is seen running they need to come forward.

Can give me street name

I found it here seems to be a trailer park on bear folk road. If went behind she building she would take Daniels Ave.

http://www.alabamagasprices.com/map...lat=30.754966&long=-88.119493&sid=156301&ft=A

Please use satellite view. I think she taken at the white building or some was waiting right there for here., I don't know what it is f anyone is local please fill us in.

Bear fork Rd seem to filled with a lot of traffic. Daniels Ave not so much

Hope this helps with locations

The Future Best she came out and around the side of the building on Bear Fork. Where the arrow is pointing in the first picture is the side lot shown in the news feed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

3:05 pm Dismissal for bus/van riders
School was 2 miles from the apartment building.
Estimated Guess. Based on the loading and unloading of children at the school and the various stops she probably was not home
before 3:20 maybe 3:30pm. Depending on the Bus Route.

She Changes her clothing, Turns on the TV and gets a call from her father and takes off to visit her cousin on her fathers side. Something she did anyway but on this day she may see her dad, So she is excited and left without telling her grandma to call her dad back. This all must of happened Between 3:20 and 4:02pm. Had she decided to get candy with money she already had, why would she hike some back way to the Future Best? On either side of her apartment complex are places she could have easily got candy. The Texaco Station on the corner, or the CVS/Food 4 Less on the other side of her apartments. I have to assume that someone else chose that location for her and drove her there. It seems that the video shows people driving from St. Stephen's and turning onto Bear Fork. Could the driver be seen making that turn driving past that camera there to park on the side of the store? Or did the driver take that longer back route. Still think the camera on the side of the building that was mentioned would have picked up the driver coming towards St. Stephens on Bear Fork to park on that side of the building. (Sorry side tracking with questions of my own.) These are things I would also be looking for in that video.

At 4:02 pm Hiawayi is seen walking from around that side of the building and entering the Future Best. She spends about 6 mins picking out her candy, pays 4 dollars for it and walks out. Holding the door for others entering and then darts back around the side of the building. No distress seems to be noticed. Other than the Rain she may have been trying to avoid.

Then she vanishes. and is found 2 days later murdered, naked and discarded her body on the side of the road. And in area littered with junk and trash. At least when I walk the google map it was. Very sad.

I have to wonder also if the perp intended on killing the child. If indeed the perp did drive her to the store, why would he bother once she was in the car if the intention was death?

And why is it said the last time she was seen by her family was between 4:30-5:00pm? Have to wonder if the store trip was before she was last seen by her family. Or the family was mistaken and meant 3:30-4pm

The Learner's License and Restricted License

The minimum driving age in Alabama is 16. However, there are certain exceptions and restrictions:

Learner's License - Fifteen year olds may obtain a restricted Learner's License for the purpose of learning to safely and effectively operate a motor vehicle. The examination for the license is taken from information in the Alabama Driver's Manual. Upon satisfactory completion of the required examination, the applicant will be issued a regular Alabama driver license with a "Y" restriction. The "Y" restriction indicates that the holder may operate a motor vehicle while accompanied by a person who is 21 years of age or older and, who is duly licensed in this state or a licensed or certified driving instructor occupying the seat beside the operator. This Learner's License is valid for four years.

Learner's license - Sixteen Year Olds - Any person 16 years of age or older who, except for his lack of Instruction In operating a motor vehicle, would otherwise be qualified to obtain a driver license, may obtain a Learner's License upon satisfactory completion of the required examination. The examination for this license is taken from Information in the Alabama Driver's Manual. After satisfactory completion of the required examination, the applicant will be issued a regular Alabama driver license with a "Y" restriction. The "Y" restriction indicates that the holder may only operate a motor vehicle with a licensed driver occupying the seat beside the driver. This license is valid for four years. Both Learner's Licenses may be suspended or revoked in the same manner and for the same cause as a driver license and may also be revoked for any violations of the terms and conditions on which it was issued.

Learner's License -"Y" Restriction Removal - Any person 16 years of age or older who holds a Learner's License and has developed the necessary skills to safety operate a motor vehicle may present himself to his local driver license examiner for the road test. He must surrender his picture Learners License at the time of the road test. Upon satisfactory completion of the road test, the applicant will be issued a new regular license for the remainder of the four- year period. This will be at no cost to the applicant.

http://dps.alabama.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?ID=30&PLH1=plhDriverLicense-FAQ#anchor1309433

I'm guessing it is someone without a car, which increases the likelihood of it being someone 17 or younger...

I am getting really tired of communities "coming together" when a child is killed. Everybody knew damn well that there were many problems and dangers in their environment, and yet they did nothing. No one comes together to chase drugs and thugs out of their cities, but suddenly find civic sense when a kid dies - and a month later they go back to their old life style aka "let's turn a blind eye to what is wrong with where I live".

Always glad to hear from a local! Do you have any plans for keeping your community together?

I have extensively "walked" around the apartment complex and the store via google earth's street view. I don't see any cut through from the back of the apartments to the rear of the store. There are many homes along those back roads. If she walked that way it seems that someone would have had to have seen her. That is such a busy time of day. It seems that she was driven to the store. I think she was picked up on the grounds of the apartments, perhaps by a visitor of a resident, or by a resident. Hard to fathom that someone would take her and then allow her to be seen at the store. Either this person is so brazen that he/she didn't care if he/she were seen (the goal was worth the risk), or this person is very stupid. If she were lured, how did the stop at the store fit in to the perp.'s purposes? Maybe he/she did not want to alarm Hiawayi, so he/she took her to the store after using that (the money, candy, store trip) as the lure. Perhaps if he/she had driven on past the store and not stopped, Hiawayi may have become upset. How would her questioning or reacting to him/her not stopping at the store (if that were the lure) affect the perp.? I think it's very likely that LE has additional surveillance that hasn't been revealed to the public.

I think the perp. will be known by the family but I can't completely rule out this being a stranger abduction simply because of the proximity of the apartment complex to the interstate. That possibility doesn't seem to fit with the location of her remains being found, as it seems to indicate familiarity with the area. I guess he/she could be both a stranger and be familiar with the area.

So, is this a lone perp.? I think the forensics may reveal the answer to that question.

I am so sad for Hiawayi's mom as well as the rest of her family. Looking at pictures and watching her do her ice bucket challenge, you can see how much she was loved by all. I am hoping for a quick arrest and that the arrest doesn't bring more heartache for the family...Rest peacefully, Hiawayi. Wish the world would have got to see your beautiful face for different reason.

Are we sure the time on the video at the gas station is correct?

No, not that I am aware of. This video I found talking about the timeline says that she was seen near her home about 4:30 and then later at the store. Perhaps the time on the camera is an hour behind.

[video=youtube;f-TngyG0m9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-TngyG0m9c[/video]

My opinion about the age of killer was first impression. I didn't know about her going to the store that was further from her home, and I'm not sure why but I was thinking she was found within 1/2 mile of home. I know people can drive younger than 17 but they are less likely to have easy access to a car.

Now that I know she went to that store and not the gas station, it does appear more likely that she was in a car. But, it could still be a young perpetrator. Seems so weird that she would be given money and taken to buy candy if someone was abducting her! It has to be someone known to her if the perpetrator took her to the store and trusted her enough to let her go in alone and return to the car.

I don't understand the impulse to rape and kill a child. I feel guilty when I give in to the urge to buy a vanilla shake on my way home from work. I've never suddenly thought "oh wow, I need to have an orgasm and strangle someone before I head home today"......

Seems odd not one person noticed a car stopped there, or anything suspicious at that intersection. Poor baby.

I don't think the time stamp on the video was wrong. And had she been with the perp before entering that store, I don't think the intention was death. If their intentions were to murder her, why give her 4 dollars for candy and give her a ride to the store? Creating Evidence. Once manipulating her in the car there wouldn't be need to stop anywhere. I think it was someone she knew if not well, casually (an older friend or relative of someone she knew?). I think the intention was to molest her, she fought back and in the struggle the perp(s) killed her. Just my opinion

I have to keep walking away from this case. I have a 9 year old daughter and when it was reported that Hiawayi was found naked it was just too much for me. I really want LE to find the person responsible for that precious darling's death.

Do they not have any leads at all?

If they do, they aren't telling the public. I hope "no news is good news". I keep checking local news sites for word of an arrest. Reports said the autopsy was complete on Friday afternoon, but no info. about the results have been released.

I don't think the time stamp on the video was wrong. And had she been with the perp before entering that store, I don't think the intention was death. If their intentions were to murder her, why give her 4 dollars for candy and give her a ride to the store? Creating Evidence. Once manipulating her in the car there wouldn't be need to stop anywhere. I think it was someone she knew if not well, casually (an older friend or relative of someone she knew?). I think the intention was to molest her, she fought back and in the struggle the perp(s) killed her. Just my opinion

Maybe she said something like, "I'll tell my Daddy"! Total speculation, but the realization that she could identify the perp. could have been a motive for murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back