Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from work so I have a lot to catch up on. I'm so upset by the details.

One thing that could be related - BS abused the little girls at a caravan park. MSM said there was crying at a caravan park when William disappeared and also that people at a caravan park (in Victoria?) were investigated. If I can dig up the links later I will, but I know they were posted in previous threads.

Does anyone think there could be a link? Could this pedo ring be running through people with caravans? Easy getaway? Just pack up and move ….

I am so shocked, angry and upset. Sat in the sunshine with my morning cuppa and feel physically sick about what I'm reading. I'm surprised the press are allowed to go into such detail to be honest, victim protection and all that.

Question is (and for now I'll work on the assumption that BS is guilty, and also complicit in Williams disappearance).... what happened between 1987 and 2014? There must be more.

Brace yourselves, folks....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

"Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents."

"Documents tendered to court reveal that Victorian police are also pursuing an investigation into Mr Spedding's alleged involvement in a ring that uses children for sexual gratification."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

The Daily Telegraph claims that the "common assault" relates to one of the girls being attacked (possibly thrown against the wall or off the bed) when she woke up to what he was doing.

I just got home from work so I have a lot to catch up on. I'm so upset by the details.

One thing that could be related - BS abused the little girls at a caravan park. MSM said there was crying at a caravan park when William disappeared and also that people at a caravan park (in Victoria?) were investigated. If I can dig up the links later I will, but I know they were posted in previous threads.

Does anyone think there could be a link? Could this pedo ring be running through people with caravans? Easy getaway? Just pack up and move ….

Would be surprised if it WASN'T linked.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

"Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents."

"Documents tendered to court reveal that Victorian police are also pursuing an investigation into Mr Spedding's alleged involvement in a ring that uses children for sexual gratification."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

The Daily Telegraph claims that the "common assault" relates to one of the girls being attacked (possibly thrown against the wall or off the bed) when she woke up to what he was doing.

Is this a different man to Spedding who's planning to be charged?

'.... forced to clean up blood and vomit'. Dear God, I just can't imagine what this man is capable of. To think there are many more witnesses and more charges, one can only imagine the vicious nature of his crimes (and all for sexual gratification). I naively thought WS may not be violent and his crimes are sexual only .... I do now believe he would be capable of murdering a child to protect himself.

I have the uttermost hate for MS now too - how could she contact a victim via text. She is just as bad. I hope she is charged with something.

This is the bit that undid me - those poor little things - after all the horror - they were forced to clean up blood and vomit - so so cruel - I hope they get the lot of them and they stay behind bars for life.....

I hope that ANYONE who knows Spedding, or saw him in the lead up to William's disappearance and after, comes forward and tells the police everything they have seen/heard, no matter how insignificant.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell after residents reported hearing cries of a child in the weeks after the three-year-old vanished.

The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/caravan-p...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

Please don’t beat yourself up for thinking he was a nice old innocent man. Just let it open your eyes up to what truly does go on in this world.

The best protection for your loved ones and those around you is awareness. Not fear ... but being aware.

I know what goes on in this world trust me on that one I've been there myself. That's what makes me feel sicker the fact that I thought just by looking at him I would get some feeling for him being guilty. I never leave my kids with anyone due to my past but I really thought i had a good eye for picking one :/ you never ever know :( those poor ladies. What they have been through must have been so traumatising :(

I put all my faith in Jubelin and believed BS was being "picked on" for good reason.
But even still now looking at pics, I don't see it. I have to admit I don't think he'd have tripped my hinky alert. As a parent that thought sickens and terrifies me.

So you're not alone there Froglady.

I think we have confirmation that BS is part of the pedo ring they think took William.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...of-bill-spedding-over-missing-william-tyrrell

Detectives allege that at times Mr Spedding did not act alone, with Victoria Police now investigating claims involving other adults and alleged victims.

Police also allege after Mr Spedding was probed in relation to William Tyrell’s disappearance, he contacted one alleged victim to demand a signed document declaring she was not abused.

I'm guessing that the two female victims may be nieces of MS. Perhaps even Youngberry, related to Colin. Which might explain why she text them in disbelief of their involvement. MS has possibly been duped by BS for 28 years and will take a LONG time to come to terms with this. This is purely speculation and only serves to purge my thoughts while I'm waiting for more information.

My red flag went up looking at how he dressed.. I know it's all in hindsight now, but I always thought it was strange how he only wore polo shirts with all the buttons undone. Completely random and ridiculous but.... Urghh

I think we have confirmation that BS is part of the pedo ring they think took William.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...of-bill-spedding-over-missing-william-tyrrell

Detectives allege that at times Mr Spedding did not act alone, with Victoria Police now investigating claims involving other adults and alleged victims.

Police also allege after Mr Spedding was probed in relation to William Tyrell’s disappearance, he contacted one alleged victim to demand a signed document declaring she was not abused.

BBM: What a controlling person! Talk about re-abusing a victim. I raped you when you were a young child, but sign this document saying that I didn't.

I hope that ANYONE who knows Spedding, or saw him in the lead up to William's disappearance and after, comes forward and tells the police everything they have seen/heard, no matter how insignificant.

It's all clear now why BS got so much press coverage, so that people from his past would see him and tell the police about historical incidents. I'd imagine if there is anyone reading the sickening allegations who had any doubt in their mind about him, they will make that call.

The police have played an absolute blinder, and Gary is fast becoming my Mr Gray :blushing:

And suddenly my 4 year old who doesn't fall asleep till 10 pm every night isn't so annoying anymore... Very happy that he's a mama's boy

I always looked at him like I knew he'd done it (or, done something, at least - because I felt like the cops just wouldn't screw up so badly to be putting him out there all the time) but if I'd met him on the street and didn't know anything at all, I wouldn't be thinking "PEDO! RUN!". In fact he looks exactly like a lot of the men of my parents generation.

Struggling to hold back tears, William Spedding and his wife Margaret have revealed how close they are to breaking point, after being questioned by police about the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.

"We're both close to a nervous breakdown," Mr Spedding told Channel 9, his arm around visibly upset wife, Margaret. :boohoo:

"We'll get through this, we'll stick together and get through this." :banghead:

"It's the children I'm worried about, it affects them too," she says. It sure fu**in does Margaret.

I just feel more arrests are not far away.

I am struggling to find words to express what I feel.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...n-missing-william-tyrell-20150123-12x4sl.html

BBM: Says it all really doesn't it? MS knew what happened in 1987 and she chose to stick her head in the sand. I don't think it was the children she was worried about back then. It was more herself that she was concerned about. And she has slept with that creature ever since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member