Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL Gozgals!!!! Go across 5 spaces and down 3 and that one looks like CS during one of his rants! HILARIOUS!!!

wm

NEW YORK – Charlie Sheen wants you to know the tickets are gone for his pair of live appearances next month.
The outspoken actor has tweeted: "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..!"
No details about the show have been disclosed, but it's being billed as "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110314/ap_on_en_tv/us_people_sheen

How sad that people are supporting his craziness. How will he ever get well?

NEW YORK – Charlie Sheen wants you to know the tickets are gone for his pair of live appearances next month.
The outspoken actor has tweeted: "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..!"
No details about the show have been disclosed, but it's being billed as "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth."

Why would anyone spend money to hear someone rant and rave and talk about people they hate? What a negative waste of time and money!!

I can't believe he's happy about the tickets going so fast - people clearly just want to go in case the show they take in is the one in which he finally cracks for good.

I wish people wouldn't buy tickets. It's like patronizing a sideshow.

Why would anyone spend money to hear someone rant and rave and talk about people they hate? What a negative waste of time and money!!

Nancy-- Not much different than many comics do in their act.
Hey, have a great day.

I agree with you too.

Goz

Cops: Kacey Jordan Tries to Commit Suicide

3/15/2011 5:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Kacey Jordan -- a *advertiser censored* star who partied with Charlie Sheen during his cocaine binge back in January -- tried to kill herself last night ... this according to police.

More:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/kacey-jordan-*advertiser censored*-star-suicide-charlie-sheen/

I agree and I wouldn't pay to listen to him flip out either. Ironically, you share a name with someone who makes a living doing just that. I can't stand Nancy Grace. I don't mind the fact that she verbally attacks criminals. Most of them are scumbags. I just don't like how she is always screaming in an angry tone and saying things like "THEY ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!". I know lots of people view that as good tv and it may be true, it rubs me the wrong way though. I like the other woman a lot better. Blanking on her name... After googling it, I believe it's Jane Velez-Mitchell. She's good.

Another funny quote by CS went something like..."some people just have Sheenus envy".
OK. I can't stand him but THAT was pretty funny for some reason.

I agree and I wouldn't pay to listen to him flip out either. Ironically, you share a name with someone who makes a living doing just that. I can't stand Nancy Grace. I don't mind the fact that she verbally attacks criminals. Most of them are scumbags. I just don't like how she is always screaming in an angry tone and saying things like "THEY ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!". I know lots of people view that as good tv and it may be true, it rubs me the wrong way though. I like the other woman a lot better. Blanking on her name... After googling it, I believe it's Jane Velez-Mitchell. She's good.

Jane is the one who yells everything she says!

Don't hold that against me just cause I share the same name as NG, lol.

Yeah Im sure people would have snapped up tickets if he had announced he planned to set himself on fire too....I dont think anyone is going because they are impressed with his insight and wisdom.
Its kind of like slowing down to look at a car wreck.

I bought Tix for his Detroit show. Charlie Sheen has entertained me for almost 2 decades whether it was movies, tv, recently the internet, and now in live performance. I cant comment on how he is as a father, Neighbor, Husband or boyfriend as he doesnt play those roles in my life, nor do I recall that he ever held himself out to the public as a role model in any other capacity than a talented actor. Its an odd thing how "crazy" doesnt bother me, but Hypocrisy is the worst.

I bought Tix for his Detroit show. Charlie Sheen has entertained me for almost 2 decades whether it was movies, tv, recently the internet, and now in live performance. I cant comment on how he is as a father, Neighbor, Husband or boyfriend as he doesnt play those roles in my life, nor do I recall that he ever held himself out to the public as a role model in any other capacity than a talented actor. Its an odd thing how "crazy" doesnt bother me, but Hypocrisy is the worst.

ebedeeb, I hope you have fun and will come back and give us details of the show. Oh and bring us all a t-shirt. I like the one which says " I have one speed, GO!" LOL! Thanks for sharing!

I wanted to add this link regarding the lawsuit. I am not sure that I agree with the private arbitration. I would like for the suit to be settled publicly. MOO. anyway here's a link.....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42119637/ns/today-entertainment/

wm

I thought this a good read and wanted to share with you all. Full article at link.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-eclipses-tiger-woods-michael-jackson-league/

~snipped~

But Sheen isn't just about TV these days. While Michael Jackson’s highly-anticipated London comeback tour sold out within a few hours, Charlie Sheen broke Ticketmaster records last week, selling out his, albeit much smaller, upcoming comedy tour in less than 18 minutes.

~and this~

But the reason this train wreck is so much more spectacular than so many other high profile crash-and-burns is because it combines such a vast array of juicy elements, including drugs, sex, *advertiser censored* stars, parties, loss and almost-daily new twists.

“Charlie’s scandal has eclipsed anything that comes before it, thanks to his full-on embrace of the attention and refusal to hide behind handlers or try to downplay or spin the situation. It has the humor of the Conan O’Brien ouster, but with a more dangerous edge,” Los Angeles-based pop culture expert Scott Huver explained. “It also has the pathos of the Michael Jackson death, but with self-provided comedy; and it has the salaciousness of the Tiger Woods scandal, but with the celebrity’s total celebration of his sordid behavior. It is the ‘perfect storm’ of pop culture scandals, and it is totally captivating.”

wm

Wow. Dr. Drew says Charlie is "Hypomanic"? OMG. Charlie is in FULL BLOWN MANIA. That's really dangerous for Dr. Drew to put out there - I wasn't dxed BP2 until realizing my "happy" was hypomania. If I were the general public watching, I'd think "Oh, okay, so and so can't be hypomanic - they're way less". Just ranting. Sorry. Will post in BP thread too.

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/08/dr-drew-sheen-is-suffering-from-hypomania/?iref=obinsite

Thanks TruthfulLies.

I agree with one of the posters on that link who said CS is on Bath Salts. I suggested this several pages back on this thread. Bath salts cause hallucinations and sleeplessness and manic behavior along with the need to babble on about nothing with interrupted thought processes. And they don't show up in drug tests. Camp LeJuene, NC has given our soldiers a list of stores they are forbidden to enter because they sell Bath Salts and that fake marijuana! Sorry I don't have a linki to that story as it was 3 or 4 months ago.

Just my armchair diagnoses,lol!

MOO, as always.

wm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member