Found Deceased Canada - Cameron Bailie, 27, Oshawa, Ont, 10 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something is up just outside Lindsay....police cars and forensic vans in the area of the soccer club on Vince Jones Blvd. Not saying it is related to Cameron...just sayin'

Rumour on the street says the body was found in the trunk of a stolen vehicle and that the body had been there for some time...possible up to six months. It is odd that the vehicle was not noticed...possibly this vehicle was elsewhere and only recently brought to this area. Really hoping this has nothing to do with Cameron but I have a sinking feeling in my gut.

If he was involved with trafficking drugs and wasn't giving the money to the right person, this could very well be how his life was ended.

I'm seeing gossip that Cory has been ruled out has anyone actually seen any MSM on this? Just seems odd one family would already know and not the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree dyannaOn. I too have seen a FB post from Cory's significant other stating they were informed by the police that it was not Cory....the silence from Cameron's family is upsetting. A lot of talk about this found body on Cameron's Search page but nothing definitive. This is disturbing.

The Search page indicates the body was in fact a male that had been bound, gagged and shot and found in a car that was stolen in Dec 2016....all just rumour at this stage

This man has been missing since Dec. 2016 ( NYEve)
http://www.heartfm.ca/news/local-news/opp-still-searching-for-derek-ritz/
SEBRINGVILLE - The search continues for a Perth County man who has been missing since New Years Eve.

51 year old Derek Ritz was last spotted in the area of Avonton Road in Sebringville at 3:00 a.m. on December 31st. The Perth County OPP Crime Unit and the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch are still investigating his disappearance.

Apparently the above mentioned abduction and home invasion was not true. Francis O'Connor has been found. This was a bogus incident perpetrated by him and his Mother....what a waste of the police forces' time.

I agree dyannaOn. I too have seen a FB post from Cory's significant other stating they were informed by the police that it was not Cory....the silence from Cameron's family is upsetting. A lot of talk about this found body on Cameron's Search page but nothing definitive. This is disturbing.

BBM - sorry who is Cory?

Thanks. I haven't been on WS much lately and didn't understand the reference to Cory.
I am "hearing rumour" the man found in car is 52, so possibly not Cam either...

Thanks. I haven't been on WS much lately and didn't understand the reference to Cory.
I am "hearing rumour" the man found in car is 52, so possibly not Cam either...
If rumours are true, maybe it is the DR referenced in post # 88?

Were the shoes found by the search party, positively identified as belonging to him?

Rbbm, some details that may be important, imo, speculation.
https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...hawa-man-believes-he-was-lured-from-home.html
By Brian BradleyToronto Star

Mon., March 27, 2017
According to Bailie’s sister Nicole Gerrard, there are numerous unusual circumstances about how their home was left that suggest he did not leave alone and did not intend to be gone for long.
The day he disappeared Gerrard said Bailie, 27, visited her at work and was last seen on a surveillance camera arriving at their shared townhouse at 12:15 p.m. Gerrard returned four hours later to find windows and a door open, music on, and exercise equipment out. A workout was part of his routine but it was unlike him to leave things out, she said. Her brother was nowhere to be found.

She found his cellphone, wallet, car, car keys and coats. The only thing she noticed missing were his cigarettes, and curious to Gerrard, there was a set of wet footprints leading up to their front door.

“I personally think somebody came to the door, and Cameron left with them or (went out) via the back door,” she said. “Something was said, or done . . . I think he went with somebody.”
Eight days after Bailie disappeared his shoes were found in separate locations in Lakeview Park. Family members said the area had been searched multiple times before the find.

Per your quote above dotr snipped by me...
The day he disappeared Gerrard said Bailie, 27, visited her at work and was last seen on a surveillance camera arriving at their shared townhouse at 12:15 p.m. Gerrard returned four hours later to find windows and a door open, music on, and exercise equipment out. A workout was part of his routine but it was unlike him to leave things out, she said. Her brother was nowhere to be found.

Wouldn't that same surveillance camera have him leaving?? Nothing on the camera when he left??

Male body found in Lake Ontario near Lakeshore Blvd parkette today. Around 30 years old, unclothed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson
Back