Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Tim.... Peace to his family, friends, and all of us that was hoping for a miracle....

This is so sickening and hard to process, omg!

It sounds like cult activity.

What else have these monsters done?

imo

From the official FB Find Tim Bosma Page:

"The agony in this house is indescribable. There will be no further updates from this page. My prayers are with this wonderful family."

Hopefully LE found DMs personal cell, that he used after committing the crime.
I really think SS is the 2nd guy. Her height descriptions were off on DM and most likely on the hooded guy. DM would want his mechanic skills to pursue a misadventure like this.
jmo

Sorry if this has already been said, but at the press conference today, the police media person said (paraphrasing here) that the tips submitted had been helpful and she asked that the public keep submitting them.

So to all of you here who have been submitting tips, thank you, and don't stop now! We all want to see those responsible pay, and pay fully!

It takes the cruelest of mankind to steal a man from his wife daughter, thinking of the Bosma family with heavy hearts

My sense is they have not yet arrested the person who actually committed the murder. Remember: Dellen was driving. It is likely the second suspect who committed the murder.

Police have not arrested AM or SS. Never even said they were POI. AM suddenly trying to act normal on twitter and FB. I am guessing police have been working both for days, possibly even before Millard's arrest. Just need one to turn and cut a deal. Millard wasn't rich. He had means but he also had heavy monthly costs. But, to AM and SS, he would look rich and be responsible for their lifestyle.

The hanger and equipment went on sale in March. The farm was probably bought to ensure that as the business transitioned, they would still have a runway, which would enable their illicit activity. Getting a burn phone a few months ago suggests these guys were going deeper in to a criminal world, as they bonded with tats and haircuts. They would see each other as loyal to one another and growing business partners.

It doesn't take LE long to break a group of fools like this apart. Hold back the murder charges as long as possible as leverage in cutting a deal as you get them to turn on one another. LE were likely led to the body. By one of them. Murder charges coming for more than one person. And then they all go to jail for 25 years, hopefully. But, a poor little girl who lost her father this week will not yet have turned 30 when they are released. Does not seem just or right. JMO.

What could possibly be left to discuss at the 2:30 pm briefing with the lead investigator?

Hopefully LE found DMs personal cell, that he used after committing the crime.
I really think SS is the 2nd guy. Her height descriptions were off on DM and most likely on the hooded guy. DM would want his mechanic skills to pursue a misadventure like this.
jmo

I just somehow get the feeling that SS was also a major player and the "oddness" about AM's pages stayign open despite all the terrible comments etc. and him never responding to them... the meaningless tweet about the hockey game... my HOPE is that he was helping LE and they were using his accounts as bait. SOMEONE in that group of people who knows MUST have a soul... must of thought OMG what have we done here ...

From the Official #FindTimBosma fbook page - "The agony in this house is indescribable. There will be no further updates from this page."

I cannot begin to imagine the anguish Tim's family must be feeling. The senselessness of this crime is beyond belief. It breaks my heart to know that a little girl will grow up without her Daddy because some spoiled, self indulged adult(s) wanted a new toy.

What could possibly be left to discuss at the 2:30 pm briefing with the lead investigator?

Said he was going to answer questions etc...this might have happened so fast that they wanted to get the news out there before social media, because he kept talking about social media...
Hopefully we'll get more answers at 2:30.
My mind is blown, I can't even think straight...that poor family :(

RIP Tim.

I wonder if Tim's wife was able to ID DM as one of the two that came to do a test drive. If only Etobicoke man was able to ID DM then it's not very clear to me how this all ties together.

Too bad we dont have capitol punishment. I would not even blink to see these brutal criminals punished.

I've been very busy this past week and struggling to keep up with this case but I've read pretty much every post on the three threads. I am so impressed with the massive effort put in here by our regular posters and all the new posters who have joined in the search for Tim. Thanks to everyone for the great sleuthing and I look forward to more of the same as the case moves forward.

The news of his death this morning, and the circumstances surrounding it, are devastating. I have no words.

R.I.P. Tim :rose:

:cry:

I think it was Tim's wife that noticed the tattoo...am I right? Thank goodness for that or who knows where we'd be today...

Sickening people in this world, no morals or regard for human life :maddening:

My thoughts and prayers are with all of Tim's family & friends... especially with his beautiful little girl.

RIP Tim :tears:

This is so sickening and hard to process, omg!

It sounds like cult activity.

imo

You know, I've been running the occult angle through my head the last few days, but just keep dismissing it. However my spidey senses are starting to raise that idea again. With the suggestions of the homosexuality put out by a few on this forum, the burning of the body, and seeming lack of other typical motives, it does resemble other ritualistic type murders or sacrifices.

All IMO of course.

I wonder if Tim's wife was able to ID DM as one of the two that came to do a test drive. If only Etobicoke man was able to ID DM then it's not very clear to me how this all ties together.

I remember reading a news report where the brother in law of TB said they only found out of the arrest the same time as the media... which would mean they didn't go to her beforehand to ID DM with a picture or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya