Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the poster who claims he/she traced Rick's IP to the Orange County jail???

I haven't read much about this Rick poster but I'm a bit skeptical of people coming out of the woodwork claiming to be family members or have personal connections to the Anthony family.

Even if you're supposedly estranged from the family.... wouldn't their concern be finding Caylee first & bashing their family after she's found????

What's to stop ANYONE from posing as an 'insider' & answering questions about vague things we've heard about the Anthony family?

Where does the IP address show up on topix? (I have never posted on topix). I looked around and tried to see where they show IP addresses.. I want to check that also... anyone see the IP? Do you have to join to see a posters IP?

I am Cindy's brother who lives in SC. I am 5 years older than her. She and I only speak about once a year. I talk to my mom,(Cindy's mom) every week. I saw Cindy last when my Dad had a stroke in Jan. 07.

HOLD ON. I THOUGHT WE SAW A PICTURE OF RICK WITH HIS DAD ON FATHER'S DAY??????
THIS STATEMENT I JUST COPIED SAY'S HE SAW HER LAST ON JAN.7

I did not read it was FD, CC, Just tht it was at the Nursing Home..

They have access to internet at OC?

Her excuse for stealing the money will probably be...that she was paying the nappa's ransom...I bet.

Where does the IP address show up on topix? (I have never posted on topix). I looked around and tried to see where they show IP addresses.. I want to check that also... anyone see the IP? Do you have to join to see a posters IP?

that site is a mess...it's unorganized and it just confuses me. It's also hard to read....I've been spoiled by websleuths. =)

****Thinks she should send hubby to "guys night" and get the kids to bed early**** If they bail her out this place will be hopping in a little bit

I was SSOOO looking forward to getting some sleep tonight for a change..

Hi folks, have been away for a couple of weeks can anyone give me a quick run down so I don't have to read threads 43-111? wow.

This is what i know so far. Casey is still in jail and still not talking. No test results have been made public, Cindy is keeping a low profile and some cowboy bounty hunter is going to bail Casey out of jail tomorrow all in hopes to promote his new cable show? Theories are running rampet including some guy with tatoo's and talk of pron. This has all the makings of a Hollywood movie.

Did I miss much more then that?

LMAO --- Me to Blink, the way things were going in here earlier I thought for sure itd be a slow night and I could go to bed.......

Now I'll have to think of something else to occupy the other half so he doesnt get pissy about my websleuthing again tonight --- HA!

Poor Ned......you gotta lot of readin' to do....but the most interesting this afternoon is Rick, Cindy's brother. Good luck!

I have seen one link (Fox )saying she will be out today and others saying she wont(OS).I do believe the media is as excited as we are to see what happens and they are jumping the gun without proof.

that site is a mess...it's unorganized and it just confuses me. It's also hard to read....I've been spoiled by websleuths. =)

I know this board flows much better. We work our poor mods to death, but they sure keep it as organized as humanly possible. :clap:

LMAO --- Me to Blink, the way things were going in here earlier I thought for sure itd be a slow night and I could go to bed.......

Now I'll have to think of something else to occupy the other half so he doesnt get pissy about my websleuthing again tonight --- HA!

True dat,,,, for those of your ringing my phone off the hook last night:
DAY 2!!!!

**Jealous that noone rings my phone**

Wait.....maybe not since I tend to put it on vibrate while Im on here......

I can see I'm going to need roller blades or something to keep up with you guys. You move so quickly around here LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr