Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught that as well.
What planet are these people living on?!?!?!?

NOT EARTH IMO. I don't know whether to pull my eyes out or my hair at the Anthony's. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::mad::mad::mad:

Hi, TURBOTHINK! LTNS!

I was JAZZ on another message board with you - no, not Insessions! We always seemed to think pretty much alike!

Man! I am still just sick over this case as well as so angry I can hardly type!

:furious:

Me too..........I am just sick over it.........BUT........I knew from the beginning what the end would be because I dreamed of her hair floating in water night after night before she was reported missing.... I just did not want to hear it.

I want links to this info also. I don't see it on any site on the web. nothing. nada. same info has been up for a couple of hours now.

Can anyone provide a link to confirm the info in these posts please:
1."wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead."
2. The LP interview "5pm foxorlando" where he states CA has changed her story from drop off to z/s took her at blanchard park.
Thank you in advance.

I am sooooooo frustrated with the Anthonys!
Cindy and George...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DECOMP!!!! Get your heads out of the sand!!!!
Didn't Cindy once say that if she knew Casey was involved in any way, she would be the first to agree she should be in jail? I remember her saying that.

I surely wish all these reports would be confirmed somehow.

I thought the limited immunity offer was confirmed by State Attorney office.

The part about the air samples seems to be staying...

Don't know what is true.

I hope her recent 'good behavior' since bail doesn't lull everyone into a daze. Today or tomorrow could be the time she either bolts or attempts suicide. Be Very Careful, those on Hopespring.....

Yes, headndownstream! Even if she went back to jail tonight, she would still be a tremendous suicide risk. Seems like Casey needs to be watched every second. I want her to live to HAVE to be in court and listen to the testimony against her and HAVE to see the evidence!

Hi, TURBOTHINK! LTNS!

I was JAZZ on another message board with you - no, not Insessions! We always seemed to think pretty much alike!

:

LTNS is right.............not many cases interest me, but I started dreaming about this one before Caylee was reported missing and had NO IDEA who it was until it came out.

I STILL believe that fatal dose was "under the tongue"............LOL

I knew this was coming. I felt it in my gut. My heart is just breaking for that little girl. I still think that Casey and both of her parents are involved. They may got themselves involved after little Caylees death. However I think they are involved. I am so glad that I found this board!

Here are links I posted earlier:

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Repeat:

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Air sample results:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

This latest news just breaks my heart.
And none of the news shows are talking about it right now, just the Democratic Convention.

I just thought of something,.. do you think that maybe LE decided to release the 400 page documents and these preliminal results NOW because most of the media is covering politics and it wouldn't be as much of a frenzy???? Just wondering

I love my new Avatar, but I also don't like it at the moment. I am reaching here but I want to view this as God is watching over her here, not there. This is just gut wrenching. How can any human being do this?

I just don't understand, as a mother, how this could happen. I get frustrated with my daughter and she can be very trying for us at times. We scold her, but right after doing so, I want to hug her. We haven't slept in 2 weeks through the night because my daughter wants to come in our bed and be with us. We are tired and frustrated and try to deal with it, but even with that. I go into her room after she finally falls asleep and I kiss her face at least 10 times (without trying to wake her up of course!). They try your patience but never to this point. I just can't understand; it's such an unconditional love; how does that just go away.

I have been living this for weeks with all of you. I can't sleep, I dream about Caylee, I get up thinking of her and go to bed thinking of her.

Katie, I admire your passion and sincerity. I also understand why you changed your avatar. God bless you and everyone else on this forum who are seeking justice for Caylee. I too am a parent and believe me, being a parent is a TRUE BLESSING and PRIVLEDGE that people like Casey take for granted.

I agree this is truly a sad story. But I believe in the power of prayer and will continue to pray for Caylee to be found.

It has been used in court for a few years and never been turned down by a judge. They need to get their facts straight before they report such nonsense.

Hey, Baez and the Anthonys never let facts stand in their way before.

Me too..........I am just sick over it.........BUT........I knew from the beginning what the end would be because I dreamed of her hair floating in water night after night before she was reported missing.... I just did not want to hear it.

do you have an "idea", where you think she is? Caylee that is.

I think TES should start at Jay Blanchard Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member