CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building an alibi? He is the one who says that Dylan was asleep when he left for errands at 7:30am. If I didn't want people focusing on the night before I would build an alibi for the period of time I want LE to focus on. Monday not Sunday. In addition MR has locked himself in with the story that Dylan went right to sleep @ 8:00 PM Sunday.

LE, on the other hand, reached out to the public for any tapes/video between the hours of six pm on Sunday, the night before.

Where has it been stated in MSM that Dylan went to sleep @ 8:00 pm Sunday?

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121127/NEWS01/121129616/-1/News

Please listen to the video! M.R. speaking about Dylan.

Something about watching that video made me extremely angry. Someone knows what happened to Dylan and is standing by, watching LE and everyone else work so hard to find Dylan and bring him home. Someone knows exactly where Dylan is right at this very moment. Someone knows whether he is alive or dead, cold or hungry, hurt or at peace. And that someone was probably at the vigil, holding a candle, with tears in their eyes -- just like everyone else. GIVE US OUR ANSWERS!!! TELL US WHERE DYLAN IS!!! :banghead:

This is a good point. I actually read an article one time (not sure if I could find it again) about words people use when they're lying. "That" was one of the words. It indicated "that" is used subconsciously to distance the speaker from the subject. e.g., "I did not have sex with that woman."

I have also heard 'that' used in a very loving way. As in "oh, how I love that child". It may be more a southern thing, my mother was from Alabama and I may have heard 'that' used in a very different way than the analysts opinion. OT, but remember the song "Lovin That Man of Mine"?

And I just wanted to add that I've seen other parents of missing children do the same thing and end up not having anything to do with it. I don't want to imply guilt on the part of the father but something bothered me. I usually don't make comments about the parents. Perhaps it was a combo of 'that boy' and 'was'.

This is a good point. I actually read an article one time (not sure if I could find it again) about words people use when they're lying. "That" was one of the words. It indicated "that" is used subconsciously to distance the speaker from the subject. e.g., "I did not have sex with that woman."

Bringing this over from the last thread. This was posted by .. Margarita25

Here's an article I came across re: investigative statements & language analysis, since we're discussing the use of past tense. While there is not a named suspect in Dylan's case, (yet), it is an interesting read, nonetheless.

http://www.crimeandclues.com/index....ion//29--what-do-suspects-words-really-reveal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd sure like to know if there were any confirmed communications or sightings of Dylan at any point after 8:00 p.m. Sunday. I'm afraid that whatever happened to Dylan, happened pretty well prior to Dad's errands on Monday morning.

Where has it been stated in MSM that Dylan went to sleep @ 8:00 pm Sunday?

I haven't even read anything official that said they were already at the house by 8:00, that's been mainly speculation here. They did say he was tired, and (I think) went to bed early. It may have been that they went to bed when they got home, but that could have easily been after 9:00.

I wonder about the Family speaking out in the past tense. Dad. Obvious reasons. Mom and Brother. Fear of what may have happened. Mother has expressed publicly Dad has a temper. I think Mom and Brother know just how bad his temper is. They must be terrified and perhaps they have good reason. MOO

I wonder about the Family speaking out in the past tense. Dad. Obvious reasons. Mom and Brother. Fear of what may have happened. Mother has expressed publicly Dad has a temper. I think Mom and Brother know just how bad his temper is. They must be terrified and perhaps they have good reason. MOO

Is there any evidence of his temper other than his ex-wife's accusations? If you have a link to anything, I'd love to see it. TIA

This made me think of something else. When people are lying, they often use euphemisms like "he croaked" or "he bought the farm." It's another form of distancing language. Dylan's father described his son as being "out like a light" -- another common euphemism. I wonder if there's something more to Mark Redwine's statement....

Mini panic upon seeing the last thread was only 14 or 15 pages as I was catching up from about page 9... Thought it was shutdown altogether or thread had been relocated to another forum :(

Thank you mods for the extra freedom in discussing the case with reasonable speculation.

Do we know if MR's house/property is being searched again today or if there are any investigators on sight?
Without my degree in CSI, CSI:NY, and CSI:Miami I can only guess what LE was looking for in searching the home and vehicles... well, maybe I can make some better educated guesses... Any thoughts on how long processing any findings could take? Even if a subsequent round of further testing is needed, could we expect results today? I believe this case is highest priority so everything is put on rush. I'd guess that if there's anything that nees to be checked again or verified, LE would go back to the home immediately.

Really hoping that today will provide some answers. And some positive answers.

Until finddylan has been verified we can only speculate.

We have a MSM link where his aunt says he wanted to attend a dinner with that side of the family.

http://www.kwqc.com/story/20216771/sheriffs-dept-missing-colo-boy-didnt-run-away

Lia Howard, the sister of Elaine Redwine, said the family has told authorities Dylan didn't run away. She also said Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family members in Castle Rock and was disappointed he had to go to see his father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mom said that? "he was just learning new things"

how odd. did the darn kid ever get to even leave his moms house?? did they actually confirm that she got a text on her phone from "someone"

bbm, I wondered about that as well, was it Dylan that texted saying he had arrived? Or did she text asking if he had arrived and then she receives a text back?

Is there any evidence of his temper other than his ex-wife's accusations? If you have a link to anything, I'd love to see it. TIA

Just what the Ex has said. For now that's good enough for me. By all appearances Dylan appeared healthy and had a close relationship with his 21 year old Brother. He didn't disappear under Mom's watch. Of course just my opine and hinky feeling. For now.

To me, the saying out like a light means he was still in a deep sleep. Dad might have gotten an incoherent mumbling out of him. Kids at 13 play hard and sleep hard and he was up late the Saturday before his flight. Who knows how much sleep he might have needed to catch up on. He might have just crashed and burned.

I have also heard 'that' used in a very loving way. As in "oh, how I love that child". It may be more a southern thing, my mother was from Alabama and I may have heard 'that' used in a very different way than the analysts opinion. OT, but remember the song "Lovin That Man of Mine"?

Very much a southern thing. We had a discussion on this in an earlier thread. Very much a term of endearment here in mid-Tennessee.

Saying "I love that boy" doesn't make me cringe. Everything else he's said though sure has me worried.

The whole bit about how they should have been focusing on the lake because from "Day 1" MR told LE that Dylan's fishing pole was missing. I'm still betting that's exactly where Dylan is. What was it that someone said...the truth within the lie?

bbm, I wondered about that as well, was it Dylan that texted saying he had arrived? Or did she text asking if he had arrived and then she receives a text back?
If it wasn't him, that would mean he would have to have disappeared while on the plane. I find that rather hard to believe, especially since MR would have no reason to pretend he'd been with him if he never made it there. The text from him was said to have been sent from the airport. She may have sent him some texts while he was still on the plane, and the scowling face was in response to her asking repeatedly before he even got there. Is it possible that she didn't know that the flight was an hour late? Something may have delayed it after he boarded it and she was gone. :waitasec:

Very much a southern thing. We had a discussion on this in an earlier thread. Very much a term of endearment here in mid-Tennessee.

Saying "I love that boy" doesn't make me cringe.
Everything else he's said though sure has me worried.

The whole bit about how they should have been focusing on the lake because from "Day 1" MR told LE that Dylan's fishing pole was missing. I'm still betting that's exactly where Dylan is. What was it that someone said...the truth within the lie?

BBM

I have heard that statement made all my life and it is said in an endearing loving way.

I am surprised at all the bashing of Mark Redwine on this site. It appears to me that it is totally unwarranted.

jmo, but most everyone was pretty objective from the beginning in assessing the situation from what we knew, what was confirmed, what was said and what wasn't said. As well as actions that were taken or were not taken. There have been posters playing devil's advocate with others and even with themselves, and there have been posters remaining open minded remaining on the fence but when you start to look at everything cumulatively about dad it becomes very, very difficult to make the pieces fit with any potential scenario where he looks good. Again jmo. I don't think most people have jumped to conclusions but have carefully and in some cases slowly come to the painful idea that he may be involved.

However I think everyone would be thrilled if he had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance and Dylan is somewhere alive and waiting to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV