Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:p

Good Morning @cody22
Yes-- We need GANNON Found TODAY !!!!
Sending positive vibes and prayers to the searchers, that they stay safe and are guided to find this innocent little guy and to Gannon's family, to hold on to the hope and have strength to get through this.

OMGoodness your post gave me a heart attack! My eye landed on GANNON Found TODAY !!!! and I about died. Let today be the day....

It's a mega distraction.
We have great maps here now.
I think we are looking for a ravine as somebody else mentioned, a narrow deep cleft between rocks.
In an hour I'll be convinced we need to be searching somewhere else entirely!

Waves and nodes.
This is one hella stormy sea.
Finding Gannon is my priority, I think most people feel the same.
I vote we ignore her drama.
She will never help this investigation or sleuths.

She's wasting time, taking time..
If her town alleged stops could be confirmed by MSM at least we get a possible starting point.

Today I feel it to be closer to home than yesterday and that is pure wild speculation on my part..
A KNOWN place.
A place she was before. If that's what we're looking for..

He is somewhere in the terrain, There exists a massive distraction from locating him.
We're being spun. I want to stop it.
When platforms are manipulated by agendas, things go wild. Too wild for comfort and safety and coherence.
A physical Gannon exists in a physical place, unfound.
Yet.

OMGoodness your post gave me a heart attack! My eye landed on GANNON Found TODAY !!!! and I about died. Let today be the day....
Same here! I had to read it twice.

I'm so discouraged that we haven't heard anything. With each passing day it seems more and more unlikely that he will be found alive. I thought I read a post last night that said LE put out a new update saying they do not suspect foul play. Did I really see that?

Jmo

Same here! I had to read it twice.

I'm so discouraged that we haven't heard anything. With each passing day it seems more and more unlikely that he will be found alive. I thought I read a post last night that said LE put out a new update saying they do not suspect foul play. Did I really see that?

Jmo
now that you mention it, I believe I saw something highlighted in bold stating it is not a criminal investigation.
I forced my mind to skip it, told myself it must be old media, but now that you mention it, I'm wondering about it...
I know what lE have stated and how they explained things, I'm just not sure why it was highlighted or where I read it, must have been Twitter

Sometimes a phrase like, "wait til your dad gets home" is the worst thing that you could experience. Even still. And I've spent my time in Iraq since.
SBBM
Do you think it was AS he was more scared of?

If he was beaten up by anyone in the house Sunday night wouldn’t his little sister be able to verify this. The fact that TS is no longer in the home and everyone worrying about Gannon being missing I would imagine this would give his little sister the perfect opportunity to express and open up. The only logical explanation would be whatever happened happened on the Monday morning before 10:13am whilst the sister was at school.
SBB
Unless the little sister was already asleep by the time something could have happened. I still think she could lend valuable information. But, TS would know that the little sister would be able to tell AS/LH is she would have witnessed anything out of the ordinary. So if it was something that was premeditated, TS wouldn't want anybody to be able to tell on her. MOO

Had the SM and Gannons dad been having problems prior to Gannon missing?
Do we know if the SM does drugs?
IDK about drugs. But IMO I do think there were problems within the marriage before AS left for training, maybe even months before. IME relationships that start out in lies and deceit are not the most trusting and strong.

I suspect that "spanking" isn't the correct term here, more like "she would never beat those kids".
Who spanks an 11 year old? A person doesn't spank when they lose their temper, they haul off and beat the kid.
I couldn't imagine spanking my 11 year old. She would probably just laugh at me tbh. But then again I'm only a few inches taller than her and have been wearing her snow boots instead of mine cause they fit better lol. But, yes I agree. There is a big difference between spanking and beating.

Last edited:
This is precisely what I said as well. Nothing like this occurred in the HD case. No crime scene vans spending hours and days bringing out bag after bag of evidence from the family home. No DA visiting the home with the crime scene investigators, etc...

I don’t believe there is any scenario where GS walked away from that home.

LE does not take the crime scene folks multiple times to homes and carry out evidence for runaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224