CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 wheelers are big..tall and boxy, not very aerodynamic. I have also heard of them being blown over. But I would think something lower to the ground with some weight would be less likely to be blown around..like say a body.

I know it is a stretch, and this is graphic, but it wasn't a body. It was a torso and apparently 'not intact'. jmo

Apparently ... yes. Police have reported that the body found was Jessica, but she was not intact. That would suggest that more than one garbage bag was used. She was found near the culvert.

It doesn't necessarily suggest that more than one bag was used. A dismembered body can be placed inside of one bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My gut is telling me this is a separate, but very scary incident. Aurora is increasingly growing into an unsafe area. It's been at least 15 years since I visited the Pitchers at Chambers and Iliff, but I remember then thinking it was "sketchy." Since then, it has become a hot spot for fights, gang banger wanna be's and I wouldn't let my cat hang out alone there.

It seems like these two are "copycats" (with the cloth over the mouth thing, it looked like he was attempting it with a towel) and seemed pretty brazen to try and grab this woman in a somewhat busy parking lot. Not to mention they had to know there are security cameras there. It didn't seem very thought out. I get the feeling this predator who took Jessica is more organized.

Also, Westminster is quite a distance from Aurora. If these incidents are related to Jessica and the attempted abduction, then it is truly scary as they are open to moving around from city to city and driving great distances seeking victims.

I tend to also think these two must be regulars at Pitchers and the local bars in Aurora, because otherwise, you probably would never know it even existed or have reason to visit it. It is kind of tucked away from that intersection.

Just my thoughts. At any rate, I hope they are caught soon!

When something as terrible as Jessica happens, all the local crazies get a bit over excited and try to copy/act out their own sick fantasies.

They are usually total failures though and get caught straight away.

:banghead:

I have many pages to catch up on this morning - but wanted to comment on this post from the last thread:

His address is on the transmission that was transcribed in the scanner thread. Here is a link: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: I am not sleuthing a minor or his Dad - I am trying to determine where Jessica was supposed to walk that morning.

Yes,I said before maybe she walked by someone's house going to his house that morning that she was not use to going that way and someone abducted her.

I have many pages to catch up on this morning - but wanted to comment on this post from the last thread:

His address is on the transmission that was transcribed in the scanner thread. Here is a link: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: I am not sleuthing a minor or his Dad - I am trying to determine where Jessica was supposed to walk that morning.
There was another address in the scanner transcription where the dogs had a hit that was much closer. Could that address be connected?

I know it is a stretch, and this is graphic, but it wasn't a body. It was a torso and apparently 'not intact'. jmo

I understand..But I can tell you that I have done vehicle claims for truckers who were blown over by winds..other truckers came to their aid. These other people were not blown over by the wind..only the trucks . Yes it would be a lot of wind, but dogs, wolves, coyotes, mountain lions in the same areas were not blowing across the roads. Smaller compact weighted items were left in their places. If the winds did catch these bags, they more than likely would have been ripped off the contents before the contents would have been moved along with the bags. Sorry, hope this explains it a little.

Well, the candyman look alike with the knife who murdered his gf lives/lived in Aurora so it may not be isolated. it may be a good place to hang/hide out as well.

Can you point me to this information? I have seen the sketch but not much else.

When something as terrible as Jessica happens, all the local crazies get a bit over excited and try to copy/act out their own sick fantasies.

They are usually total failures though and get caught straight away.

:banghead:

if this guy is on the run from a manhunt, taunting LE might be a motivation to kill again (JR). it goes hand in hand with some aspects of JR's case. along with the possible gang association of the cross, or Mexican Catholic/Mission style. the use of a knife. the (devotional) triangle (religious).

I understand..But I can tell you that I have done vehicle claims for truckers who were blown over by winds..other truckers came to their aid. These other people were not blown over by the wind..only the trucks . Yes it would be a lot of wind, but dogs, wolves, coyotes, mountain lions in the same areas were not blowing across the roads. Smaller compact weighted items were left in their places. If the winds did catch these bags, they more than likely would have been ripped off the contents before the contents would have been moved along with the bags. Sorry, hope this explains it a little.

Just got a visual of a bunch of animals rolling along like tumbleweed...

:lol:

Thanks for the laugh.

We know they found "bags", plural.

One with the remains ON it, one with the remains IN it perhaps?

The one with the remains IN it is the one found by the workers, so perhaps they were not placed together...?

:dunno:

This is what I think also.

I am not going to comment on it anymore because the image it conjurs up in my mind is making me nauseous. Trust me I know the dynamics of winds and as I said I know it was a stretch and bolded above is my thought exactly. I was referring to a post that parts were on the bag and not in it. Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate them. ty

Well, the candyman look alike with the knife who murdered his gf lives/lived in Aurora so it may not be isolated. it may be a good place to hang/hide out as well.

Aurora has a very high hispanic population, so if one indeed was hiding out, he could probably easily blend in. However, Aurora is a hotbed of LE activity as well because of all the crime so I am not sure that would be such a smart move to hide out there if there was a manhunt in pursuit of you. Let alone try and abduct someone at Pitchers, where the police are constantly being called to. You never know the rhyme or reason though for the choices criminals make.

It might be that the receipt lists garbage bags, so LE would be remiss if they didn't follow up, even if they don't expect it to help.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could they have found the box of trash bags there along with the receipt?
They found her hair! Could this be where he placed her before he did what he did to her? Have they found their crime scene?

Did we ever figure out for sure if Jessica was on her way to the park to meet her friends that day or to the boys home?

I'm starting to think the candy man only attempts assaults on little boys.But I do feel he is very dangerous,blantant and cocky.

Could they have found the box of trash bags there along with the receipt?
They found her hair! Could this be where he placed her before he did what he did to her? Have they found their crime scene?

Investigator Trevor Materasso of the Westminster Police Department told The Denver Post Sunday night that someone walking by found some items including a tuft of what appeared to be blond hair. He said police don’t know yet whether it’s human hair and whether it’s connected to the case.
http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/...er-hair-linked-to-jessica-ridgeway-abduction/

I really suspect the cross was either found in or with the backpack or with or near the remains.

This makes me wonder about the timing of LE's request for public to provide tips about the cross. Something about the timing of their releasing those photos of cross is niggling tickling at the back of my brain. There is a reason those photos and info about the cross were not released. And there is a reason they have now decided to release them when they did.

I just hope the reasons are not simply - we are at a deadend.

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD

PD ask for patience as we work to get an official update, only Westminster gives official case details #jessicaridgeway #justiceforjessica
Details
3m Westminster Police Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD

Due to information aired by media last night, we have received numerous request for upated information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand