CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law enforcement doesn’t post evidence on the Internet. We are not entitled to see it.

Gitana’s point was that law enforcement explored all these avenues, and have determined that something other than a willful disappearance occurred.

They have focused their investigation on one man, based on their findings.

My honorable friend, can we at least admit that "we"--(meaning "you" of course (ROFL, I crack myself up---please don't be offended at my attempt to lighten the conversation))--are ASSUMING that the police have explored these avenues?

Can we?

Because, respectfully, we don't know what avenues they have explored, other than what police have explicitly told us (as faithfully catalogued by Pommy) and we can see with our own eyes, such as the executed search warrants on PF's and KB's properties? Other than those two categories, we are all just guessing. Now, they may be educated, reasonable guesses, but we don't really know.

What we do know is that LE is investigating and that they are holding their cards close to their vests. Everything else, ISTM, is speculation.

Edited to add: MOO

From Clayton Sandell (ABC) via Twitter (including short video):

We caught up with Patrick Frazee today to ask if he had anything to say about his fiancée #KelseyBerreth, missing since Thanksgiving. He wasn’t interested in speaking. Police say they want to sit down with him. @ABC @ABCWorldNews Clayton Sandell on Twitter
That was a baleful look by PF.

My honorable friend, can we at least admit that "we"--(meaning "you" of course (ROFL, I crack myself up---please don't be offended at my attempt to lighten the conversation))--are ASSUMING that the police have explored these avenues?

Can we?

Because, respectfully, we don't know what avenues they have explored, other than what police have explicitly told us (as faithfully catalogued by Pommy) and we can see with our own eyes, such as the executed search warrants on PF's and KB's properties? Other than those two categories, we are all just guessing. Now, they may be educated, reasonable guesses, but we don't really know.

What we do know is that LE is investigating and that they are holding their cards close to their vests. Everything else, ISTM, is speculation.

True. We don’t know for sure that they have explored this avenues.

Both the CBI and FBI there, and we have seen that they are actively involved in this investigation.

For these avenues to have not been explored, would basically mean that these guys are incompetent, and aren’t doing their jobs.

I don’t believe that.

So when I make assumptions like this, I don’t think I am making any sort of leap.

So I agree, we don’t know for sure. But I know where my money is here.

There is "zero indication" that anyone actually knows much of anything about the people involved in this case or the way they lived their lives. I don't know if the two were engaged or even in a relationship. I don't know who actually has primary custody of the child. I don't know where the mother actually lives. The list things that I, without a doubt, are factual is really, really long. It keeps getting longer everyday that passes.

I have a hard time believing that KB told her mother the details of her life and her relationship with PF. I feel like the information she has provided is based on the life KB wanted her to know about and the person KB allowed her to know. The way her mother speaks and her demeanor when talking about here daughter makes me feel that way.

And, why would anyone say, out loud, that there are "defenders" of PF?? That is just crazy to me? People, like myself, make a choice to be neutral and stay away from accusing a man of something that nobody has come close to proving he did? How is that defending him? I have a hard time understanding how it is so easy for people to have PF convicted and locked away with "zero indication" he has done anything wrong. I don't go around labeling those people accusers. We have absolutely no idea why he has done or not done the things he has up to this point. I have 2 children with my ex-wife. Both live with me full time. I haven't heard from her in 2 weeks. Maybe longer. She has always acted this way. Believe it or not, there people who are incapable of knowing or caring how their actions affect other people, even if those other people are children. How have so many people forgotten that there are men and women in this world who walk away from their families and never look back? We have no idea what that dynamic was with KB and PF. No clue. We don't know much of anything about so many things with but, so many people seem to know the intimate details of both people. It's amazing.

No one on here is convicting him or locking him away without evidence. It is a discussion and an expression of opinions. I am seeing posts discussing possibilities and why one or another does or doesn't seem viable to various people. I've been on websleuths since 2004. You will find that most of those of us who have been on here for many years, are often pretty able to gauge what's going on in a case or at least the direction it is going. For me it is not just about experience though. It's about common sense and logic. We do know a lot. And what we don't know is important as well.

In cases such as this, we will sometimes get a sudden influx of new members who begin chastising posters about not conducting a witch hunt, being narrow minded or using tunnel vision, while also making subtle or not so subtle insinuations about the victim's mental health, criminal history, character, etc. It is an interesting pattern and does indeed sometimes constitute a defense, IMO.

We are actually having a discussion about the various possibilities. Not one person has stated that PF should be found guilty and put in prison based on what we have. (Although we did have a few demanding that PF be forced to talk to LE, or wondering why he cannot be forced to do so, which is not in keeping with American principles and law). Myself? I'm still open, but certain possibilities have become vastly dimmer for me. That does not equate to determining that PF should be convicted and sentenced without evidence.

Various opinions may seem "amazing" to some, but to others who've been following cases like this for decades, not so much.

My only statements have been her job and possibly religious background may force KB to hide any mental issues, and PPD is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Do I think it's likely? No.

But I also never thought a pilot for a major airline company would intentionally fly a plane into a mountain, so even if it's 99.99% unlikely, it's not 100%.
That pilot had issues that were ignored. There is none here. Your claim is based on nothing and insults kb and her career.

What if PF was brokeback moutaining it and his secret male lover killed kb? There’s as much evidence and credence to that as your claims

Yes, putting out a statement of concern wouldn’t leave him open to questioning, but would make him seem a little more human.

As well, couldn’t he let KB’s mother see the baby, even if only in the presence of another individual, as I expect he wouldn’t want to meet with CB? He isn’t really at risk of not getting baby K back if this occurred, is he?

He did put out a statement through his lawyer on the day of the first press conference expressing his concern and said something to the effect that his thoughts and prayers were with her and he hoped she was found safe.

Can we?

I don't think that it is unreasonable to assume that LE (police, CBI and FBI) have done their due diligence in a missing person investigation.

He had mental health issues and they were documented, but ignored?
He didn't report them to his employer, and the rules changed after so it's harder to hide a confirmed diagnosis.

Granted, I believe it's 99.99% unlikely. It's very, very, very low on the list for me. But with what we have out now, I am not saying ANYTHING is impossible. Heck, maybe even the aliens from outer space got involved.

That was a baleful look by PF.

bale·ful
/ˈbālfəl/
adjective
  1. threatening harm; menacing.
    "Bill shot a baleful glance in her direction"
    synonyms: menacing, threatening, unfriendly, hostile, antagonistic, evil, evil-intentioned, vindictive, wicked, nasty, bitter, acrimonious, malevolent, malicious, malignant, malign, sinister

Learned a little something here, thanks.

He had mental health issues and they were documented, but ignored?
Leanne Bearden had an ideal life from what people saw. She was popular, in love and loved, had in-laws who loved her too. She had just returned from a round the world dream vacation with her doting husband. She had an appointment with a clinic to help her start her family and she went jogging and never came back. NO ONE thought suicide. No indication she had it. This happened near me, we all thought she had been abducted. Locals searched all over the neighborhood. She was found a month later in a neighborhood yard not far from her in-laws home. Sometimes depression is hidden. Sometimes even the closest person to a victim of fatal depression has no idea.

That said, I do not believe this case it a suicide. I think PF is likely involved in her disappearance. I do know, however, that nothing can be ruled out until we have all of the pieces of the puzzle.

He did put out a statement through his lawyer on the day of the first press conference expressing his concern and said something to the effect that his thoughts and prayers were with her and he hoped she was found safe.

Because putting out a statement through a lawyer after you fail to report your fiancée missin. For multiple days is what all loving caring people do.

SMH

Leanne Bearden had an ideal life from what people saw. She was popular, in love and loved, had in-laws who loved her too. She had just returned from a round the world dream vacation with her doting husband. She had an appointment with a clinic to help her start her family and she went jogging and never came back. NO ONE thought suicide. No indication she had it. This happened near me, we all thought she had been abducted. Locals searched all over the neighborhood. She was found a month later in a neighborhood yard not far from her in-laws home. Sometimes depression is hidden. Sometimes even the closest person to a victim of fatal depression has no idea.

That said, I do not believe this case it a suicide. I think PF is likely involved in her disappearance. I do know, however, that nothing can be ruled out until we have all of the pieces of the puzzle.
Her husband said she was depressed in the weeks leading up to it. No?

That pilot had issues that were ignored. There is none here. Your claim is based on nothing and insults kb and her career.

What if PF was brokeback moutaining it and his secret male lover killed kb? There’s as much evidence and credence to that as your claims
I'll give that another .01% possibility also. Honestly, I'm willing to give any obscure theory a .01% possibility because there's no publicly released evidence yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715