Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowww I could not get that video to play when I first tried early this morning and it finally worked just now and I agree he seems um..abnormal. Not the word that he says ..it's the way that he says it..."JEE-ZUSSSSSSSSS"
while pushing his crucifex towards a reporter (?).

He hisssssssed it and smirked. I have all sorts of alarms going off in my head and wondering what this 15 year old has gone through in his childhood.

In the one photo of sweet Kiaya that appears on the news channel fb and articles where she is wearing a mostly blue printed top with a pink tank underneath it looks like bruises or a bruise and abrasion on her left arm. Was there strife when she was with the gf's sons?

Did anyone else see those marks on her?

Read everyone's comments regarding dad. Finally played video today. Absolutely bizarre and inappropriate. It felt aggressive, attention seeking, and juvenile. He is also almost smiling and invading the space of the female with her back turned on he right side. Perhaps immature and unable to fully comprehend the magnitude of what has just happened and acting odd? The other option- he is the seed he sowed.

I would bet , that victim's fam. had someone go , on their behalf. But sure it was closed to public since suspect is juv.

creepy, if he is narcissistc, it is always about them...........I repeat - creepy guy.

I was told by a good friend that there were detectives out yesterday searching around 130th right behind a small shopping area. I'm going to put MOO because I didn't see them and I have no link to prove it. My friend lives closer to the site that Kiaya was found than I do. But we both go past it daily to get to where we need to go...

I have read somewhere--neighbors said police have been to dad and gf's house many times, and social services have been involved in the past.

IMO and ONLY MO....If the 15 YO suspect had to live with a father (for any length of time) who has the capability to act like that (especially in such a serious situation) then, yeah....that 15 yr old probably has needed some serious help for a looonngg time. It's aggrivating, to say the least, that it takes something so awful for anyone to do anything about it!! BTW...hello all---this is my first post (long time reader)

IMO and ONLY MO....If the 15 YO suspect had to live with a father (for any length of time) who has the capability to act like that (especially in such a serious situation) then, yeah....that 15 yr old probably has needed some serious help for a looonngg time. It's aggrivating, to say the least, that it takes something so awful for anyone to do anything about it!! BTW...hello all---this is my first post (long time reader)

:welcome:

Is there a link to "gruesome and inhumane"?

If he is a lost cause, then I what is the point of punishment? After 40 years, he will still be a lost cause, so 40 years of punishment will not accomplish anything except pure punishment, which would amount to cruelty since there is no outcome except to inflict pain. That doesn't make any sense to me. It's like punishing a mentally ill child for being mentally ill and a child.

I was quoting you. You used the words gruesome and inhumane when referring to a 15 year old being locked up for life. Why wouldn't you lock up a person who violently murdered another person? I don't even understand. You're better with them being held in a psych ward for their whole life? Drugged up most of the time? What is the difference to you?

LOL thats what i was thinking, we must be east half, lotsa mods out west.
Anyhow, I saw this brand new news article come out this morning... horrific out of Michigan and it goes hand-in-hand with what we've sort of been discussing on the side here about Psychopaths and I just thought I'd share the link here of this cold-blooded Psychopathic killer in his own words absolutely chilling

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=HnmRZRSV

That happened in Onaway, Michigan ... about 30 miles from my hometown. That guy is a perfect candidate for the death penalty.

I've noticed it too, and wonder what it's about. Maybe we have such and idealized version of what children should be it throws our brains off when they aren't that.

I don't think anyone is idealizing children. We all know they can can be bratty and bullies and need to be corrected, disciplined, trained and brought up properly. I have 5 children ranging in age from 8 to 21. I've been around children, babysat children, went to school with other children and teens from age 5-18, I see children every day in the neighborhood or here at church. Kids are everywhere! I've never in my whole entire life met one who killed someone.

It is abnormal.

Our system in this country is not "eye for eye" or "vengeance" based. I see the death penalty as assurance that particular criminal will never be able to do the same horrific act as they have been convicted of prior. I also see it as a deterrence to other criminals, that the idea that they could pay with their life for certain crimes may cause them to not do something they would otherwise do.

An eye for an eye doesn't actually bother me personally, if someone tortures another to death I would have no issue if they were to be tortured to death. That is light years from how our laws work however.

To say we are aligned with the Middle East in our thinking is absolutely wrong. We do not behead, stone to death or otherwise use the death penalty for adultery, or women wearing unapproved clothing, or the numerous other things women are murdered for in the Middle East. We do not condone murder for gays, or being of a different religion, or the long list of other things people are murdered for in the Middle East.

Not all states here even have the death penalty but those that do allow it only in narrowly and distinctly defined circumstances.

💯 Perfectly stated.

From the video and transcript:

"Police say the 10-year-old girl left her father’s Thornton home Wednesday night with the suspect, her father’s girlfriend’s 15-year-old son."

I am thinking this means we can discuss the family dynamics a bit now?

It feels to me like this might have been resentment/anger, more than a SA situation.

<modsnip>

Thanks for the update! 40 years before parole eligibility is still rather gruesome, inhumane treatment for child:

"9NEWS legal analyst Scott Robinson said for charges like this, someone under 18 at the time of the crime cannot be sentenced to life without parole. The death penalty is also not an option.

The most severe punishment the teen could receive if convicted, Robinson says, could be a life sentence with the possibility of parole after 40 years."

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/teen-arrested-in-10-year-old-girls-death/447783223

Sorry, not beating a dead horse, but I wanted to clear up where the words "gruesome and inhumane" came from.

I am thinking this means we can discuss the family dynamics a bit now?

It feels to me like this might have been resentment/anger, more than a SA situation.

<modsnip>

No, sleuthing the suspect's family is not allowed. LE has not released the name of the suspect and sleuthing the suspect's family is off limits.

The video of the parents at the courthouse .... the mother in sunglasses and "Jesus" dad .... are they the suspects parents or Kiaya's parents???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion