Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go out on a limb and say that there is no way 100% of the US population will be infected with the coronavirus. In addition, I believe the flu will kill more Americans than the coronavirus.

Fatality rate for coronavirus is 3.4%. Fatality rate for regular influenza is fewer than 1%.

How can anyone say that the regular influenza is more fatal?

I just had a scary vision:

You know how there are those dental picks, flossers with the plastic on them?
Plackers, etc?

Well I see those quite frequently thrown on the ground and it totally grossed me out.

I hope the day never comes when we walk down the street and see dirty masks on the ground.

There are some people who still litter these days, etc.

The thought of biohazardous waste lying and flying around is creepy.

This doesn’t seem to be an outlandish possibility to me. I hope I’m wrong about this.
I grew up during the days when nearly everyone spit on the ground.

Latest news about fatality rates:

"About 3.4% of confirmed cases of COVID-19 have died, far above seasonal flu’s fatality rate of under 1%, but the novel coronavirus can be contained, the head of the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a Geneva news conference: “To summarize, COVID-19 spreads less efficiently than flu, transmission does not appear to be driven by people who are not sick, it causes more severe illness than flu, there are not yet any vaccines or therapeutics, and it can be contained.”​

Coronavirus more deadly than flu but containable – WHO’s Tedros

I’m glad to know it’s not as efficient as the flu and can be contained. That’s good news. Hopefully we will get in gear as a planet and work hard to contain it.

Fatality rate for coronavirus is 3.4%. Fatality rate for regular influenza is fewer than 1%.

More people are exposed and catch it. I mean if Covid19 spread as widely as the flu then it would be catastrophic. And that’s what it seems they’re working hard to prevent.

None of it really makes a difference for me when it comes to having to hand wash a lot. Regular tap water is like bleach water to my skin. It just lacks an immunity! So even though I put cream and lotion on my hands it still wreaks havoc. :(
“Glove in a bottle” or Barbasol shaving cream can protect the skin in between like a barrier (mechanics do this because the grease soap is so strong) and Curel hydra therapy or Nivea in shower lotion work with water and help lock it in (especially before bed) I have had very good luck with these, especially coating my hands with these & water, just before bed and first thing in the morning. I hope it might help

I’m glad to know it’s not as efficient as the flu and can be contained. That’s good news. Hopefully we will get in gear as a planet and work hard to contain it.

I was surprised to see that - very good news. It looks like human to human contagion only happens after symptoms are present, although exposure from surfaces still seems to be possible.

That makes it so much more important that everyone with the sniffles stays home.

Many people become very complacent about annual flu outbreaks: They know that there will be a flu outbreak but don't seem to take it seriously. Even with vaccines available, many folks still don't get an annual flu shot. The heightened awareness of COVID-19 will probably go a long way to keep the majority of Americans safe from the virus.

I’m hoping this will reduce the flu as well. A sign in the doctor’s office stated 14 kids have died of the flu this season in Orange County. That’s huge.

People are daring each other to lick toilet seats at bars to prove they are not going to catch the virus.

Wait, what???? Source please! LMAO. Sounds like Darwin at work to me.

It's not on MSM it's posted online by mutual friends on FB daring each other to do it.
Kinda like the tide pod challenges.
There's always an idiot out there.
The reason I mentioned it it's because we assume everyone is washing their hands and staying home when ill. They are not.
I know people who work in the food industry laughing it off showing up to work ill. Some people think it's all one big joke.
I do NOT trust people to self-isolate or quarantine when ill.
I, unfortunately, know very stubborn, anti-science people.

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this and I don’t have time to read through the whole thread before work to find out. But I would not flush “flushable wipes.” You don’t want sewage problems in the middle of an epidemic. I’ve read previously that none of these things are really safe to flush.

Just a caution.

Many people become very complacent about annual flu outbreaks: They know that there will be a flu outbreak but don't seem to take it seriously. Even with vaccines available, many folks still don't get an annual flu shot. The heightened awareness of COVID-19 will probably go a long way to keep the majority of Americans safe from the virus.
---------
Just talked via phone to an 80 yr. old distant relative in South Florida. Lives in a condo along w/ several hundred others. She had no
idea of what the virus is and hadn't heard a word about it because she doesn't listen to much national news. She claims the local TV
news hasn't reported on it yet that she's heard.
Just an example that there's probably many people who aren't current on this problem.

Testing in the USA could lead to the government implementing medical martial law.
There are as many theories concerning the coronavirus (Covid-19) as there are people talking about it. The reality is that I don’t know the truth about what this virus really is or where it came from, and neither do you or anyone else on this thread.

It’s spreading. It’s mutating. It’s going viral
Am I talking about coronavirus? No! I’m talking about theories about coronavirus.
It’s a natural virus / No, it’s a manmade bioweapon
It’s less deadly than the regular flu/ It’s worse than the Spanish flu.
The numbers are being underreported / The numbers are being inflated
It was patented in 2015 / No, it really was not
It was unleased by accident / It was unleashed on purpose/ It does not exist

But there’s something that we do know for sure regardless of where this virus came from or whether it even really exists. The hype and fear and panic and pandemonium surrounding this (supposed) outbreak is going to be far worse than the disease could ever be. Because, as I’ve been screaming about for over a decade now, a bioweapon attack (real or manmade, false flag or otherwise) is the perfect cover for a slew of agenda items on the globalist checklist. And the more the population panics, the more they play into the globalists’ hands.
this has been my hubby's theory and I agree 100%

To clarify, I said I thought more people will die from the flu this season than this new virus. That means I don’t believe we are going to see as many people with the coronavirus as compared to the flu virus.

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 22, 2020, there have been:

32,000,000 - 45,000,000 flu illnesses and 18,000 - 46,000 flu deaths

Father & son in GA w/ #coronavirus have mild symptoms.
Fever
Cough
Short of breath.
Their doc diagnosed them Feb 25. Health officials reaching out to people they had contact with. *Worth repeating that family home schools their kids. #11Alive Atlanta
Fulton County coronavirus cases are 56-year-old dad, 15-year-old son, officials say

The two confirmed coronavirus cases in Fulton County are a 56-year-old man who returned on Feb. 22 from a work trip to Milan, Italy, and his 15-year-old son, public health officials said Tuesday.
The father began showing symptoms on Feb. 25, last Wednesday. The son showed symptoms two days later.
Their doc diagnosed them Feb 25?
Press conf 3/2.....

Fulton County coronavirus cases are 56-year-old dad, 15-year-old son, officials say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member